Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Nin Residences (D13 99LH 219-units)

Quote Originally Posted by ginseng1
    Moral of the story

HDB owners should not be allowed ot buy private flats.

Likewise, private flat owners should not be allowed to buy HDB flats.

No conflict.
    This is a free market. 愿者上钩。no one shall be deprived of a chance of upward social mobility or downward social mobility. 敢和不敢于只是一线之差.

How does this condo + its location compare to those in D15? I'm not familiar with D13 and any of the developments there.. maybe someone could help me out?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberknight
    This is a free market. 愿者上钩。no one shall be deprived of a chance of upward social mobility or downward social mobility. 敢和不敢于只是一线之差.
    Tell that to KBW.

I'm sure there is a reason why the government implemented the measure of pte flat owners having to dispose their pte property should they want to buy (compete with the rest) for a HDB flat. Likewise, those who are living in HDB flats should know that they should not deprive the rest of a HDB flat should they want to buy a private. Buy your private and move out of the HDB. There are many people who need the cheaper HDB flats.

A free market? Do you think so with all the new measures in places and many more to come?

Anyway, I agree with you on social mobility and hope for it to materialise. Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by clemdale
    How does this condo + its location compare to those in D15? I'm not familiar with D13 and any of the developments there.. maybe someone could help me out?
    D15 is East Coast area right?

D15 will appeal to certain groups and likewise for D13. The current pricing for D13 is no longer attractive compared to CCR area.

Like what the chinese proverb says: feng shui lun liu zhuan.

D15 is East Coast area right?

D15 will appeal to certain groups and likewise for D13. The current pricing for D13 is no longer attractive compared to CCR area.

Like what the chinese proverb says: feng shui lun liu zhuan.
    Ginseng: For the unattractive pricing, are you referring to condo only or landed property as well?

Moral of the story

HDB owners should not be allowed ot buy private flats.

Likewise, private flat owners should not be allowed to buy HDB flats.

No conflict.
    We are half way there. Try to convince KBW on your first point and see what he says! If like that, then he'll upset the intricate balance that is in HDB resale market now. Suddenly so many HDB and pte condo owners will let go their HDB flats and it'll have a sudden surge of HDB resale supply. It will down that sector of market. Good for buyers but no good for sellers!

Quote Originally Posted by doraemon1
    Ginseng: For the unattractive pricing, are you referring to condo only or landed property as well?
    I was referring to condos as this forum is known as condosingapore.com

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    We are half way there. Try to convince KBW on your first point and see what he says! If like that, then he'll upset the intricate balance that is in HDB resale market now. Suddenly so many HDB and pte condo owners will let go their HDB flats and it'll have a sudden surge of HDB resale supply. It will down that sector of market. Good for buyers but no good for sellers!
    Perhaps a new measure that from now on, those HDB flat owners who want to purchase private flats will have to dispose their HDB flats.

You have a point in that the balance of HDB flats will be affected. Isn't that the purpose of HDB flats anyway - To provide housing for the masses and not for those who dabble in private property and continue living in the HDB flats.

Confirm quite a few people will be affected as they are living in their current HDB flats and speculate in private property. But not large enough to affect the incumbent government votes.

By the way, I'm one of those who own a private flat and hence am unable to buy a HDB flat. That's why I feel so strongly against HDB owners buying private flats. They are getting all the government grants and subsidies and making a mockery of the government policies!

Looks like this one could be poised for a re-launch, as noticed white boards plastered all over, maybe waiting for Bartley to launch.

Default Site Update as at 23 Dec 2011

BE CENTRED BY ALL AT THE FRINGE OF THE CITY @

1 unit sold! a 1 bedder!? thought they were all sold out!?

NIN RESIDENCE PHENG GECK AVENUE Apartment 1 637,000 474 Strata 1,345 Mar-12

Any thoughts on the penthouses here? Might be thinking of getting one of the remaining ones

Quote Originally Posted by chngz
    Any thoughts on the penthouses here? Might be thinking of getting one of the remaining ones
    I like the location and unblock view (for now)
    Going to mosque is very convenient.
    There is one at its doorstep (10m away?)
    Friday will be pretty busy and happening.

Wow wow wow........
    The plot of land behind this Potong Pasir MRT station or next to Woodsville 28 is confirmed to build mall with residence units now (in this morning ST-Land for 14000 homes for sale).

Sant Ritz, Woodsville 28, Nin residence and The Sennett really haut Liao..........

More to come in the next 10 years in this area.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armstrong
    Wow wow wow........
    The plot of land behind this Potong Pasir MRT station or next to Woodsville 28 is confirmed to build mall with residence units now (in this morning ST-Land for 14000 homes for sale).

Sant Ritz, Woodsville 28, Nin residence and The Sennett really haut Liao..........

A gem has juz been dig out... wait till it is polished & unveil to the public

It is already in the radar two years ago.

It is an ignored location since 2009, everyone was cheonging for 8 @ woodleigh. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberknight
    It is an ignored location since 2009, everyone was cheonging for 8 @ woodleigh. . .
    When is Nin launched? the construction looks slow in progress....

Exclamation

wrong thread.. delete...

Foundation usually takes longer to build. It will move fast when superstructure commences.
    Quote Originally Posted by henryhk
    When is Nin launched? the construction looks slow in progress....

Was told it is a blessed place as its beside mosque, near to ex cemetery and have view of pagoda.

U can really few at peace when you are there.

I understand Nin Residence has 2 blocks of 5 storey and 19 storeys.

5 storey one is near wan tho right? I have walked past and seen the 19 storey almost up, which is nearer bidadari. And recreational facilities are between the 2 blocks.

Reason I ask is, with a 5 storey block for Nin near wan tho, it makes the view better for higher storey sennett residence unit holders who have units pointing towards Nin as they have a greater unobstructed view as they are higher than the block opp.

Yes....u are right..confirmation from the agent. Actually I also don't understand why the two blocks height is different by so much?

I guess it must be due to the sales agreement. Thanks dude for confirming

Quote Originally Posted by henryhk
    Yes....u are right..confirmation from the agent. Actually I also don't understand why the two blocks height is different by so much?
    I believe the tower heights are set by URA. Similarly for the three land parcels along Pheng Geck and Thong Tai Crescent. The towers alternate in heights to allow some view as well as air circulation in between.

Quote Originally Posted by hovivi
    Was told it is a blessed place as its beside mosque, near to ex cemetery and have view of pagoda.
    Sure but there will be prayers every day. Congrats on the huge "sold out" billboard.
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

Its the Sennett effect

Soon the left overs in Sennett will be snatched up when the Sant Ritz effect comes into play.

Quote Originally Posted by cnud
    Its the Sennett effect

Soon the left overs in Sennett will be snatched up when the Sant Ritz effect comes into play.
    Actually from what I heard it was sold out before the Sennett was launched and they put the billboard up coz of many calls from potential Sennett buyers.

I asked my agent to check on Nin too before Sennett was launched. And my agent is my aunty and doesnt work for Sennett. PSf for remaining units was not much better than Sennett except the fact that most Nin units have 2 balconies.