Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Nin Residences (D13 99LH 219-units)

Quote Originally Posted by RaZr
    Actually from what I heard it was sold out before the Sennett was launched and they put the billboard up coz of many calls from potential Sennett buyers.

I asked my agent to check on Nin too before Sennett was launched. And my agent is my aunty and doesnt work for Sennett. PSf for remaining units was not much better than Sennett except the fact that most Nin units have 2 balconies.
    Sennett is a great buy! But think Nin even better..

Quote Originally Posted by cnud
    Cost wise yes, but isnt everything on hindsight better ?

But now that I have got Sennett, i dont want more condos coming up around the area! hahaha

Although I know Potong Pasir and Bartley are gonna go under major revamp.

Cost wise yes, but isnt everything on hindsight better ?

But now that I have got Sennett, i dont want more condos coming up around the area! hahaha

Although I know Potong Pasir and Bartley are gonna go under major revamp.
    Yeah! I used to stay inside PP. Love this area. One of my best living experience...

Near to town and yet quiet, the coffeeshops there also super friendly.. That was when Chaim ST was still the MP. Moved out before it fell to the Whites.

Yeah! I used to stay inside PP. Love this area. One of my best living experience...

Near to town and yet quiet, the coffeeshops there also super friendly.. That was when Chaim ST was still the MP. Moved out before it fell to the Whites.
    Same here! Still live at Sennett and love PP. I hope with the whites, it doesnt deteriorate. With the plans in place, there are gonna be more and more people here and it will lose some livability and quietness

ya, last year when I buy nin, the agents were already saying senette will be selling above $1300 psf, better buy...... and got shopping mall, luggi must buy..... thanks to that kind agent. Fight very hard to help me get that unit...

Quote Originally Posted by henryhk
    ya, last year when I buy nin, the agents were already saying senette will be selling above $1300 psf, better buy...... and got shopping mall, luggi must buy..... thanks to that kind agent. Fight very hard to help me get that unit...
    How much was nin selling then?

12xx if not wrong..

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    How much was nin selling then?
    The ground floor was selling less than 1.1k psf

The best project in the east is still minton, got tennis court, badminton court, 3 pools and big library, and near the nex shopping....and some more cheap by so much.....I heard a lot Indonesians and china foreigners buy

12xx if not wrong..
    Nowadays all the 14xx is becoming 1500-1600psf by virtue of the absd. I make the assumption that people buying such properties will likely be on to their 2nd or more property. Unless I am wrong and the current market are all first time buyers.

The best project in the east is still minton, got tennis court, badminton court, 3 pools and big library, and near the nex shopping....and some more cheap by so much.....I heard a lot Indonesians and china foreigners buy
    One home three worlds.
    http://www.theminton.com.sg/

Any Nin owner can share pictures of the progress for Nin ?

Any Nin owner can share pictures of the progress for Nin ?
    i think build up to 10th storey only

Default View from 8@W on 20/04/13

BE CENTRED BY ALL AT THE FRINGE OF THE CITY @

Thanks all....I tink the progress is slow...still need to wait quite long

are those ground floor units for tower block lower than road level?
    Last edited by KCT; 22-04-13 at 11:07.

Quote Originally Posted by KCT
    are those ground floor units for tower block lower than road level?
    Why u say that??

Why u say that??
    I saw that the 3rd level starts almost as same height of the perimeter fence along Upper Serangoon ...if u minus the height from there ,it doesn't add up to the road level ..

NIN RESIDENCE 798,000 474 Strata 1,685 May-13

Quote Originally Posted by KCT
    NIN RESIDENCE 798,000 474 Strata 1,685 May-13
    Wah! at this stage? No wonder price high.

Didnt know any 1 bedroom remained for Nin. Thought fully sold. Unless somebody defaulted.

The fella could have looked to Sant Ritz or CDL condo around the area instead of paying such a high price.

Wah! at this stage? No wonder price high.

Didnt know any 1 bedroom remained for Nin. Thought fully sold. Unless somebody defaulted.

The fella could have looked to Sant Ritz or CDL condo around the area instead of paying such a high price.
    it's from ura site,think it should be subsale ....
    next year TOP so can either faster move in or collect rental

today's ST reported NIN as cheap condo near town area...HUAT HAR !!! aft this report...PP area will be highly sought aft

Quote Originally Posted by paulho77
    today's ST reported NIN as cheap condo near town area...HUAT HAR !!! aft this report...PP area will be highly sought aft
    It will be ready next year, can't wait for it..... like wat the garment says people like us who are multiple properties owners are to blame for the high price, but if I had not chased the dream, wat can I do with the savings, ??? Buy mini bonds, buy gold, stocks....all crashed recently! And we all know they will crash one day, I rather bet on our country

It will be ready next year, can't wait for it..... like wat the garment says people like us who are multiple properties owners are to blame for the high price, but if I had not chased the dream, wat can I do with the savings, ??? Buy mini bonds, buy gold, stocks....all crashed recently! And we all know they will crash one day, I rather bet on our country
    Agreed! I cant wait for my place at Sennett to be up by 2017! Howdie neighbour! haha

frm the looks of it now....when u think we can get our keys ?

For Nin, probably next year nov should top lor...., waiting patiently. Very few transactions on Nin....probably near top , it will hot up!!

Release of commercial plot at potong pasir mrt in April, wat a good news!!! The garment has heard our voices!! the potong pasir people will have shopping at their footsteps.... This is v v good, like Clementi mall , Aircon, eateries, groceries, banks, etc tis is the way..... I have been enjoying the facilities since!! 👍👍👍👍to potong pasir..... I also understand tat the batadari plan for shopping is only like the Toa payoh hub tose kind, ...... can't have many big shopping centres at every mrt station, since Nex shopping at serangoon is the one of the biggest, in short congrats to potong pasir residents for the convenience

Quote Originally Posted by henryhk View Post
    Release of commercial plot at potong pasir mrt in April, wat a good news!!! The garment has heard our voices!! the potong pasir people will have shopping at their footsteps.... This is v v good, like Clementi mall , Aircon, eateries, groceries, banks, etc tis is the way..... I have been enjoying the facilities since!! 👍👍👍👍to potong pasir..... I also understand tat the batadari plan for shopping is only like the Toa payoh hub tose kind, ...... can't have many big shopping centres at every mrt station, since Nex shopping at serangoon is the one of the biggest, in short congrats to potong pasir residents for the convenience
    What nonsense you are sprouting? Please check your facts before you post.

The confirmed site released at Potong Pasir is a mixed residential commerical site and it has a max commercial GFA of 5,000sq m (53,819.5 sq ft), after accounting of common areas etc, probably the net area will only be 40,000 sq ft.

Compared that to Clementi mall with net area of 192,000 sq ft (almost FIVE times bigger)

BTW, are you a property agent, becos you sure speaks like one!

Quote Originally Posted by iridrium View Post
    What nonsense you are sprouting? Please check your facts before you post.

The confirmed site released at Potong Pasir is a mixed residential commerical site and it has a max commercial GFA of 5,000sq m (53,819.5 sq ft), after accounting of common areas etc, probably the net area will only be 40,000 sq ft.

Compared that to Clementi mall with net area of 192,000 sq ft (almost FIVE times bigger)

BTW, are you a property agent, becos you sure speaks like one!
    I definitely not an agent, I am happy because of the convenience of the mall at potong pasir mrt, like tat of the Clementi mall, not comparing the size with the clementi mall, ...nothing wrong with tat...... Don't spoil my happiness!

I am hoping that the developer of this PP mixed development will not sell the shops.

Mall made up of strata-titled shops sucks.