Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415

Thread: Nin Residences (D13 99LH 219-units)

Quote Originally Posted by cactus View Post
    did the developer throw in any welcome gift in the unit upon key collection?
    No lei, no welcome gift, no top party, .... but at least they are willing to change a few slabs of the marble floor which I don't accept,

Always good to be the first few to make good the defects in a newly TOP development. Otherwise, there will be delay and cannot rent out unit fast. December and Jan are usually not a good months to look for tenant. Should enjoy the facilities now.
    Quote Originally Posted by henryhk View Post
    No lei, no welcome gift, no top party, .... but at least they are willing to change a few slabs of the marble floor which I don't accept,

Some tenants came to view my unit, ... a few from 8 woodleigh, hope of switching lor, here rental market still buoyant, just need to be patient then can find a good price
    Tenants who choose to remain in this area probably have it quite good with so many new developments coming up. First 8 woodleigh then after 2 years shift to Nin residence after some time can move to woodville 18 and then probably to sennet or saint ritz and then to venue or the mixed development at pp mrt. Always enjoying the new development and new facilities and greater convenience.

Quote Originally Posted by 2824 View Post
    Tenants who choose to remain in this area probably have it quite good with so many new developments coming up. First 8 woodleigh then after 2 years shift to Nin residence after some time can move to woodville 18 and then probably to sennet or saint ritz and then to venue or the mixed development at pp mrt. Always enjoying the new development and new facilities and greater convenience.

One station away, can also include 8RS, riverbay etc

Actually not just in this area, many other areas also with gradual build up of new condos

Good to be a tenant nowadays

$3.54 psf...
    Is this for unfurnished unit?

Quote Originally Posted by JNSYN View Post
    Is this for unfurnished unit?
    Yes, unfurnished.... Another offer comes in from another agent, will firm up the price bfo confirmation...tis one more sincere!! Ho Ho Ho!!!

Yes, unfurnished.... Another offer comes in from another agent, will firm up the price bfo confirmation...tis one more sincere!! Ho Ho Ho!!!
    Congrats.

Do you mean the unit is in bare condition? No paint work, lightings and curtains?

Quote Originally Posted by JNSYN View Post
    Congrats.

Do you mean the unit is in bare condition? No paint work, lightings and curtains?
    Lightnings and curtain need to do.... depends on tenant, the rest will come later.... got a confirmed deal 😁, now I need to quickly rush the defects for the tenants 😆

Smile

Lightnings and curtain need to do.... depends on tenant, the rest will come later.... got a confirmed deal ��, now I need to quickly rush the defects for the tenants ��
    Congrats.

should go "enjoy" and stay in your new unit for a few days

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie1 View Post
    Congrats.

should go "enjoy" and stay in your new unit for a few days
    Ya, u right, but the tenants can't wait, nver mind, let them enjoy, since they need it more than me. I like my unit alot, not noisy at all, and very windy, but the units facing the traffic are worse, happen to go up to take a look, the frequent traffic noise is a nuisance, .... For senette, sant riz and venue, tose buyers facing the road will have to a difficult time

Ya, u right, but the tenants can't wait, nver mind, let them enjoy, since they need it more than me. I like my unit alot, not noisy at all, and very windy, but the units facing the traffic are worse, happen to go up to take a look, the frequent traffic noise is a nuisance, .... For senette, sant riz and venue, tose buyers facing the road will have to a difficult time

Was at the bustop in front of Sennett recently. MRT just next to Sennett, very very convenient

Noticed some of the units very close to the main road, the road traffic noise quite bad during my 10 mins at the bustop

But suppose if windows are closed may not be so bad

Condos units facing landed usually very windy bec they are unblocked

Lightnings and curtain need to do.... depends on tenant, the rest will come later.... got a confirmed deal 😁, now I need to quickly rush the defects for the tenants 😆
    Can share where you get lightings and curtains? How much to spent?
    My 2bed at Seastrand TOP but still waiting for my keys.

Thumbs up

Good to hear,. I bought a higher floor unit at Sant Ritz facing the landed properties. Glad to know that it will windy and is not affected by the noise from the main road..Cheers...

Quote Originally Posted by visionary75 View Post
    Good to hear,. I bought a higher floor unit at Sant Ritz facing the landed properties. Glad to know that it will windy and is not affected by the noise from the main road..Cheers...
    Yes, cheers.... and merry christmas...check the material of the glass, for Nin condo, the glasses are darker and reduce sound..... now I busy looking for beds for tenants, ... hahaha

Did you manage to get a reasonable rental of your fully furnished apartment?
    Yes, cheers.... and merry christmas...check the material of the glass, for Nin condo, the glasses are darker and reduce sound..... now I busy looking for beds for tenants, ... hahaha

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008 View Post
    Did you manage to get a reasonable rental of your fully furnished apartment?
    Yes, meeting your targets lor,.. Nin unit is beside the mrt, v convenient, market, eateries, etc. The tenant likes it after viewing a few projects elsewhere,

Yes, meeting your targets lor,.. Nin unit is beside the mrt, v convenient, market, eateries, etc. The tenant likes it after viewing a few projects elsewhere,
    474 sf . $736800 . $1556psf dec 14 . Buyers still like mrt project ����

Condos in cityfringe and walking distance from mrt stn with limited hdb flats nearby will be able to secure reasonable rental given the uniqueness and less competition. Well Done!

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008 View Post
    Condos in cityfringe and walking distance from mrt stn with limited hdb flats nearby will be able to secure reasonable rental given the uniqueness and less competition. Well Done!
    Thanks. Rental is good passive income... Hope the market can come down a bit , to allow me to enter the maket again,

Price may have dropped generally but not so much for the good ones.
    Thanks. Rental is good passive income... Hope the market can come down a bit , to allow me to enter the maket again,

any update on your unit? tenant shifted in? any condo issues? at night there are still very few lighted up units

I tink many units still renovating... bfo CNY, it will be many lights up

Tenants only ask me to complete the defects, ...she says is a very nice and quiet Plc to stay, convenient for her to go to town and bck.

Counted 24 rentals transacted in jan 2015, including mine....not sure is it considered alot or few? Can anyone tell me how many units are asking for rental ?

i only know theres a 3 bedrm low floor transacted at $1.7mil

Quote Originally Posted by paulho77 View Post
    i only know theres a 3 bedrm low floor transacted at $1.7mil
    How is Nin residence now? Is it 80% occupied or less than 50% ?