Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: NEX - so big but why walk-ways so small?

Exalted

User Info Menu

aiya ....want spacious jus goto Vivo la...or IMM

haha

Senior

User Info Menu

Default Vivo city has set a high standard for others to follow

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    aiya ....want spacious jus goto Vivo la...or IMM

haha
    I am sure the land Vivo is sitting on is certainly more exp than that Nex is sitting on but the former is willing to spend $ to accomodate crowds but the same cannot be said of the latter whose floor area is cluttered with shops and even make-shift single unit ones on the top floor. I really hope that this crowd situation will stablize and maybe improve in the coming months.

Anyway, was there again and the same carpark bottleneck situation occurred. Without delay, I stepped out of the car and signalled to the unsuspecting traffic controller on duty. The traffic police didn't know the potential jam in the carpark and required the users to advise him .

However, on a positive note, the variety of shops there is great. I am sure when things stabalizes, it should be a more pleasant shopping experience.

Junior

User Info Menu

The surrounding linked hdb flat huat liao!

hiyo all

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    The traffic police didn't know the potential jam in the carpark and required the users to advise him .
    Maybe they know but act blur
    hungry eat sleepy sleep

User Info Menu

Problem is that they cannot built underground carpark and therefore the carpark cuts the existing retail space.

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    I am sure the land Vivo is sitting on is certainly more exp than that Nex is sitting on but the former is willing to spend $ to accomodate crowds but the same cannot be said of the latter whose floor area is cluttered with shops and even make-shift single unit ones on the top floor. I really hope that this crowd situation will stablize and maybe improve in the coming months.

Anyway, was there again and the same carpark bottleneck situation occurred. Without delay, I stepped out of the car and signalled to the unsuspecting traffic controller on duty. The traffic police didn't know the potential jam in the carpark and required the users to advise him .

However, on a positive note, the variety of shops there is great. I am sure when things stabalizes, it should be a more pleasant shopping experience.

Senior

User Info Menu

there is plenty of multi-storey carpark spaces in the hdb estate around. I went to the mall today and must say i was quite impressed. It is 10 times better than going to Orchard Central and comparable to shopping at Vivocity even though it is in a HDB estate. I prefer Nex more than Jurong Point for sure. two thumbs up !

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    there is plenty of multi-storey carpark spaces in the hdb estate around. I went to the mall today and must say i was quite impressed. It is 10 times better than going to Orchard Central and comparable to shopping at Vivocity even though it is in a HDB estate. I prefer Nex more than Jurong Point for sure. two thumbs up !
    You cannot be serious. 2 thumbs up for NEX??

Senior

User Info Menu

i heard parking in the mall was a problem, so i was smart enough to park in the hdb estates and took and leisurely stroll to the mall. the distribution of shops in the mall i thought was okay. quite a lot to see inside as well. What do you have against the mall?

Quote Originally Posted by moneymatters

hiyo all

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    i heard parking in the mall was a problem, so i was smart enough to park in the hdb estates and took and leisurely stroll to the mall. the distribution of shops in the mall i thought was okay. quite a lot to see inside as well. What do you have against the mall?
    The shops are pretty ok - similar to most malls you find in the heartlands. What I wish they had done was to provide more parking and wider walkways. Then it would be perfect.
    hungry eat sleepy sleep

Temporary Reporter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by moneymatters
    Regulators lives at St Michaels mah. Everything on serangoonie also he like very much, two thumbs up.

Except the ah neh lar.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast