Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Spottiswoode 18 by RL Developments, Freehold, District 2

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    the private lift space is also counted into the 1,227 sqft right?

User Info Menu

thats y still selling still now lor

User Info Menu

I don't think this condo is for own stay. How to stay? For rental more likely. Anyway, the location is not too ideal. Don't rush into it. No MRT also.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    How to squeeze 2 br + living, dining, kitchen into 657 sqft? ( especially with so big balcony & zircon ledge?). 2br used to be about 900 sqft at least. Have people's size shrink by 35% to squeeze into 657 sqft?

Senior

User Info Menu

not sure leh. devilplate once said an agent told him yes (not sure which project). all the agents i spoke to always told me that only the pte lift lobby is included, the lift shaft is not. dunno whether they smoke me or not.

Quote Originally Posted by august
    the private lift space is also counted into the 1,227 sqft right?

Senior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    If creative a bit can use the air-con ledge to dry your clothes, using the space there and the hot air from the air-con. It is not too bad afterall.
    be careful when u use the AC ledge to dry clothes

when the service aircon ... sometimes they use air jet to spray clean the compressor ..and the dust will fly and fall on your clothes ..

some even use water to spray

Exalted

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    not sure leh. devilplate once said an agent told him yes (not sure which project). all the agents i spoke to always told me that only the pte lift lobby is included, the lift shaft is not. dunno whether they smoke me or not.
    lift shaft not too bad as at most 15-20sqft and u use it

i was once told tat the ROOF (not roof terrace) is included in the strata space in one of the clustered housing project.....bravo

Exalted

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    be careful when u use the AC ledge to dry clothes

when the service aircon ... sometimes they use air jet to spray clean the compressor ..and the dust will fly and fall on your clothes ..

some even use water to spray
    mine always use water to spray...lol

Senior

User Info Menu

tat i know. i have even seen it in floor plans. so i m anti clustered housing, more importantly becoz they are so CLUSTERED hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    lift shaft not too bad as at most 15-20sqft and u use it

i was once told tat the ROOF (not roof terrace) is included in the strata space in one of the clustered housing project.....bravo

Banned

User Info Menu

Default SPOTTISWOODE 18 (DRAGON MANSION) - Spottiswoode Park Road

Hottest New Year Launch in the city! SPOTTISWOODE 18 @ DRAGON MANSION. Live within a rich heritage & also coupled with a comtemporary masterpiece, with beautiful view of the future Tanjong Pagar Waterfront Promenade. Exclusive yet convenient for your daily activities. Join us for more updates & launch dates of this development. Call or SMS "D2S18" to +65-92993342 for Preview Registration & Best Price $$$.

SPOTTISWOODE 18 Home Page: http://www.RSS-Property.com

OCR properties going to crash!

User Info Menu

600+ sqft can combine their WC into living room, not used can use as stool, used can draw a curtain around. This will help to squeeze in more space.

Quote Originally Posted by maisonjai
    beats me, queen bed & single bed so i assume 3 pax staying in 1 unit, but the sofa & dining strictly for 2, the other must stand to eat & watch TV. Is this upgrading or downgrading lifestyle?

i've seen 6xx~7xx sqft with 1 toilet still doable, but this 635sqft has 2 toilets. Sofa no space then sit on Laufen also not bad