Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3334353637383940414243
Results 421 to 427 of 427

Thread: Spottiswoode 18 by RL Developments, Freehold, District 2

  1. #421
    Valued Contributor

    User Info Menu

    Default

    First time buyers can still get 80% loan easily today. Unless they are 2nd owner. Anyway, the yield is pathetic.



    Quote Originally Posted by leesg123 View Post
    due to the cooling measures, out of the 900k quantum, the loan amount is probably 50~60% max. more than enough to cover the installment and maintenance fee.

  2. #422
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default Most paid below $78Xk for 388 sq ft: some even below $700k

    Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb View Post
    Just saw the rental data.

    Studio 388 sq ft. Rented out on average 2.3k. Average price is 810k with quite a number of units sold > 900k.

    Enough to pay bank? I think some buyers are repenting now.
    More than half of the studios were bought at $78Xk and below and thus still ok yield.



    Contract
    date Unit area
    (sqft) Price
    (S$ psf) Price
    (S$) Purchaser
    address
    02/14/11 388 1778 688,900 HDB
    02/07/11 388 1778 688,900 HDB
    02/14/11 388 1793 694,700 HDB
    02/09/11 388 1793 694,700 Private
    02/10/11 388 1808 700,500 HDB
    02/09/11 388 1808 700,500 Private
    02/08/11 388 1823 706,300 HDB
    02/08/11 388 1823 706,300 Private
    02/21/11 388 1838 712,100 HDB
    02/08/11 388 1838 712,100 Private
    02/14/11 388 1848 716,000 HDB
    02/10/11 388 1848 716,000 HDB
    02/09/11 388 1848 716,000 Private
    02/08/11 388 1848 716,000 HDB
    02/14/11 388 1853 717,900 HDB
    02/16/11 388 1863 721,800 HDB
    02/14/11 388 1863 721,800 HDB
    02/10/11 388 1863 721,800 HDB
    02/08/11 388 1863 721,800 HDB
    02/21/11 388 1868 723,700 Private
    02/08/11 388 1878 727,600 Private
    02/01/11 388 1878 727,600 HDB
    02/01/11 388 1878 727,600 HDB
    02/01/11 388 1878 727,600 HDB
    02/09/11 388 1883 729,500 HDB
    01/31/11 388 1883 729,500 HDB
    02/08/11 388 1893 733,400 Private
    02/01/11 388 1893 733,400 HDB
    01/28/11 388 1893 733,400 HDB
    02/11/11 388 1908 739,200 Private
    02/10/11 388 1908 739,200 Private
    02/07/11 388 1908 739,200 Private
    01/31/11 388 1908 739,200 Private
    02/24/11 388 1923 745,000 HDB
    02/14/11 388 1923 745,000 Private
    02/10/11 388 1923 745,000 HDB
    02/10/11 388 1923 745,000 Private
    02/08/11 388 1923 745,000 HDB
    02/07/11 388 1923 745,000 HDB
    03/02/11 388 1931 748,100 Private
    02/16/11 388 1938 750,800 HDB
    02/14/11 388 1938 750,800 HDB
    02/14/11 388 1938 750,800 HDB
    02/08/11 388 1938 750,800 HDB
    02/07/11 388 1938 750,800 Private
    01/28/11 388 1938 750,800 Private
    02/10/11 388 1952 756,600 Private
    02/10/11 388 1952 756,600 Private
    02/08/11 388 1952 756,600 HDB
    02/08/11 388 1952 756,600 HDB
    02/08/11 388 1952 756,600 HDB
    02/07/11 388 1952 756,600 Private
    02/10/11 388 1967 762,400 Private
    02/10/11 388 1967 762,400 Private
    03/04/15 388 1974 765,000 HDB
    02/10/11 388 1982 768,200 HDB
    02/08/11 388 1982 768,200 Private
    02/14/11 388 1992 772,100 HDB
    02/14/11 388 1992 772,100 HDB
    02/10/11 388 1992 772,100 Private
    02/10/11 388 1992 772,100 Private
    02/16/11 388 2007 777,900 HDB
    02/14/11 388 2007 777,900 HDB
    02/11/11 388 2007 777,900 HDB
    02/10/11 388 2007 777,900 Private
    02/11/11 388 2022 783,700 HDB
    02/09/11 388 2022 783,700 HDB
    02/07/11 388 2022 783,700 Private
    02/01/11 388 2022 783,700 Private
    01/28/11 388 2022 783,700 Private
    02/14/11 388 2037 789,500 HDB
    02/09/11 388 2037 789,500 HDB
    02/08/11 388 2037 789,500 HDB
    Attached Images Attached Images

  3. #423
    Valued Contributor

    User Info Menu

    Default

    2.3k * 12 / 780k = 3.5%.

    For a property bought in 2011 with a yield of 3.5% is kind of bad to me. Unless it is a jumbo unit, sentosa cove or orchard penthouse.



    Quote Originally Posted by Heng View Post
    More than half of the studios were bought at $78Xk and below and thus still ok yield.



    Contract
    date Unit area
    (sqft) Price
    (S$ psf) Price
    (S$) Purchaser
    address
    02/14/11 388 1778 688,900 HDB
    02/07/11 388 1778 688,900 HDB
    02/14/11 388 1793 694,700 HDB
    02/09/11 388 1793 694,700 Private
    02/10/11 388 1808 700,500 HDB
    02/09/11 388 1808 700,500 Private
    02/08/11 388 1823 706,300 HDB
    02/08/11 388 1823 706,300 Private
    02/21/11 388 1838 712,100 HDB
    02/08/11 388 1838 712,100 Private
    02/14/11 388 1848 716,000 HDB
    02/10/11 388 1848 716,000 HDB
    02/09/11 388 1848 716,000 Private
    02/08/11 388 1848 716,000 HDB
    02/14/11 388 1853 717,900 HDB
    02/16/11 388 1863 721,800 HDB
    02/14/11 388 1863 721,800 HDB
    02/10/11 388 1863 721,800 HDB
    02/08/11 388 1863 721,800 HDB
    02/21/11 388 1868 723,700 Private
    02/08/11 388 1878 727,600 Private
    02/01/11 388 1878 727,600 HDB
    02/01/11 388 1878 727,600 HDB
    02/01/11 388 1878 727,600 HDB
    02/09/11 388 1883 729,500 HDB
    01/31/11 388 1883 729,500 HDB
    02/08/11 388 1893 733,400 Private
    02/01/11 388 1893 733,400 HDB
    01/28/11 388 1893 733,400 HDB
    02/11/11 388 1908 739,200 Private
    02/10/11 388 1908 739,200 Private
    02/07/11 388 1908 739,200 Private
    01/31/11 388 1908 739,200 Private
    02/24/11 388 1923 745,000 HDB
    02/14/11 388 1923 745,000 Private
    02/10/11 388 1923 745,000 HDB
    02/10/11 388 1923 745,000 Private
    02/08/11 388 1923 745,000 HDB
    02/07/11 388 1923 745,000 HDB
    03/02/11 388 1931 748,100 Private
    02/16/11 388 1938 750,800 HDB
    02/14/11 388 1938 750,800 HDB
    02/14/11 388 1938 750,800 HDB
    02/08/11 388 1938 750,800 HDB
    02/07/11 388 1938 750,800 Private
    01/28/11 388 1938 750,800 Private
    02/10/11 388 1952 756,600 Private
    02/10/11 388 1952 756,600 Private
    02/08/11 388 1952 756,600 HDB
    02/08/11 388 1952 756,600 HDB
    02/08/11 388 1952 756,600 HDB
    02/07/11 388 1952 756,600 Private
    02/10/11 388 1967 762,400 Private
    02/10/11 388 1967 762,400 Private
    03/04/15 388 1974 765,000 HDB
    02/10/11 388 1982 768,200 HDB
    02/08/11 388 1982 768,200 Private
    02/14/11 388 1992 772,100 HDB
    02/14/11 388 1992 772,100 HDB
    02/10/11 388 1992 772,100 Private
    02/10/11 388 1992 772,100 Private
    02/16/11 388 2007 777,900 HDB
    02/14/11 388 2007 777,900 HDB
    02/11/11 388 2007 777,900 HDB
    02/10/11 388 2007 777,900 Private
    02/11/11 388 2022 783,700 HDB
    02/09/11 388 2022 783,700 HDB
    02/07/11 388 2022 783,700 Private
    02/01/11 388 2022 783,700 Private
    01/28/11 388 2022 783,700 Private
    02/14/11 388 2037 789,500 HDB
    02/09/11 388 2037 789,500 HDB
    02/08/11 388 2037 789,500 HDB

  4. #424
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default 2015 March 765K and likely lower prices going forward ....many units for rent

    Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb View Post
    2.3k * 12 / 780k = 3.5%.

    For a property bought in 2011 with a yield of 3.5% is kind of bad to me. Unless it is a jumbo unit, sentosa cove or orchard penthouse.
    That is why price .... March 2015 transacted @ 765K ; no need to wait 3 to 4 years without yield from 2011.

    URA Caveat:
    SPOTTISWOODE 18
    SPOTTISWOODE PARK ROAD
    Apartment 02 RCR
    $ 765,000
    388 Strata
    $1,974 psf
    Mar-15
    Attached Images Attached Images

  5. #425
    Valued Contributor

    User Info Menu

    Default

    This kind of rental, 765k is still on the high side. Bearing in mind this is a super MM.



    Quote Originally Posted by Heng View Post
    That is why price .... March 2015 transacted @ 765K ; no need to wait 3 to 4 years without yield from 2011.

    URA Caveat:
    SPOTTISWOODE 18
    SPOTTISWOODE PARK ROAD
    Apartment 02 RCR
    $ 765,000
    388 Strata
    $1,974 psf
    Mar-15

  6. #426
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default view obstructed by 16 : Spottiswoode Suites : another 36 storey block

    Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb View Post
    This kind of rental, 765k is still on the high side. Bearing in mind this is a super MM.
    I concur : especially when 36 Storey Spottiswoode Suites comes up, entire view may be blocked.
    Then prices are likely to go down for these super small mickey mouse units so that even the first time buyers may not see profits.

    Spottiswoode Suites is jointly developed by Centurion Properties Pte Ltd and Lian Beng Group.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  7. #427
    Junior

    User Info Menu

    Default Circle Line MRT Station

    Will this be near any future circle line MRT station?
    Thanks!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •