Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Spottiswoode 18 by RL Developments, Freehold, District 2

Exalted

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by propertychap
    Anyone thinks that SW 18 will be a sellout project? If the quantum is 7XX K, seems tempting even though it is small size unit. Capital appreciation is good?
    more promising den next door spw r

User Info Menu

why do you say it is more promising?

User Info Menu

Anyone thinking of getting a unit in SW 18?

Junior

User Info Menu

gave up on new launches. better value in resale.

Senior

User Info Menu

Anyone thinks that SW 18 will be a sellout project? If the quantum is 7XX K, seems tempting even though it is small size unit. Capital appreciation is good?
    Developer is selling you a dream waterfront living that MAY only arrive around 2030. Meanwhile you have to put up with traffic noise and ugly view. You can try walking '10min' to Somerset MRT in the afternoon - remember the walk is without shelter for most stretch. At around $2000+ psf, there are much better projects out there.

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Developer is selling you a dream waterfront living that MAY only arrive around 2030. Meanwhile you have to put up with traffic noise and ugly view. You can try walking '10min' to Somerset MRT in the afternoon - remember the walk is without shelter for most stretch. At around $2000+ psf, there are much better projects out there.
    outram mrt, not somerset. If somerset, happily pay $2000+ psf

Senior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sh
    outram mrt, not somerset. If somerset, happily pay $2000+ psf
    Hai.. I keep getting confused with these two MRTs. Seeing circles after a hard day of work. Time to zzz soon.

User Info Menu

sh
    I agree there is better value in resale but if I am looking at potential capital appreciation, is there a better chance that new projs first hand will have better price appreciation?

Exalted

User Info Menu

sh
    I agree there is better value in resale but if I am looking at potential capital appreciation, is there a better chance that new projs first hand will have better price appreciation?
    yes if u enter at the right price.....

somemore all buy at same price....if market crash....all die tgt! hehe.....i bio some project like zedge....during downturn...nobody willing to sell at a loss leh....

if u buy subsale caspian now at 900psf for eg....if market crash b4 project TOP, get prepared to see some firesales at 700psf and u lose 200psf on paper

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    yes if u enter at the right price.....

somemore all buy at same price....if market crash....all die tgt! hehe.....i bio some project like zedge....during downturn...nobody willing to sell at a loss leh....

if u buy subsale caspian now at 900psf for eg....if market crash b4 project TOP, get prepared to see some firesales at 700psf and u lose 200psf on paper
    tats why i nvr consider caspian in the first place for subsale in Nov last year. price way too high liao. Good point.. this is wat i view as well. are u speaking from experience of several projects or just one project above?

Junior

User Info Menu

sh
    actually what i meant was better value in completed projects up for resale. may be a little older, but much better value. Can get rental income immediately too.

Senior

User Info Menu

The launch is confirmed going ahead on 18 Jan. Let's see the price & response

User Info Menu

Heard from agent that most people still go ahead with the purchase quoting that they will hold till TOP to sell. So no impact?

Senior

User Info Menu

Heard from agent that most people still go ahead with the purchase quoting that they will hold till TOP to sell. So no impact?
    The agent is putting up a brave front. If this project still sells well despite these measures, the buyers will be sure that there will be round #5 measures.

Banned

User Info Menu

Default SPOTTISWOODE 18 (DRAGON MANSION) - Spottiswoode Park Road

Only for buyers buying on preview day! S$6XXk up. Last week to register preview. SMS <D2S18> to +65-92993342 to enjoy the one time incentive from developer.

Senior

User Info Menu

wow, still advertising as though the cooling measures were never there.

User Info Menu

It was 7XX K before. Now 6XX K ???

Banned

User Info Menu

Yes, only for registered buyers on the 1st day of preview only. Registration closing on Sunday, 16 January 2011. Call me at +65-92993342 for more information.

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    wow, still advertising as though the cooling measures were never there.
    The cooling measure is good for genuine buyers with the financial means to sustain. It also weeds out speculators who wanted a quick buck. I guess we have to look at the basics if we are just looking at a place to stay.

But somehow or rather, the funds that's around needed to park somewhere, either in Stock Market, Property Market, Bank Savings, Commodities, Gambling, Buy Toto or 4D, Horse Racing, Acquisitions & en blocs, & many many more.

It's either you gain nothing or you gain more.

Senior

User Info Menu

maybe 701k become 699k?

Reply to Thread