Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Spottiswoode 18 by RL Developments, Freehold, District 2

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    600+ sqft can combine their WC into living room, not used can use as stool, used can draw a curtain around. This will help to squeeze in more space.
    Can also combine WC into kitchen. Basin double up as sink, WC double up as "well"... he he he...

Go for Smallest Unit

User Info Menu

Put a cover on top bathtub and its another bed. Add another joke, tv console can extend as another bed. So shiok rite?

Junior

User Info Menu

Default Hong Kong architect turns shoebox apartment into 24 rooms

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-iFJ3ncIDo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-iFJ3ncIDo[/URL]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#804000][B]BE CENTRED BY ALL AT THE FRINGE OF THE CITY @ [URL="http://www.eightwoodleigh.freeforums.org/index.php"][/URL][/B][/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

东方

User Info Menu

Somehow i have an affinity for the outlook of this project, barring layout of floorplans.

CCR Only

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    Somehow i have an affinity for the outlook of this project, barring layout of floorplans.
    Sama sama... Exterior not bad

Senior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    mine always use water to spray...lol

ya i have seen it too

imagine you have clothes there and all the black water dripping around and on it ...

OCR properties going to crash!

User Info Menu

Yah lor! Use air-con ledge to dry clothes? I use hose with those head that can have a strong spray to spray clean my air-con compressors! Their clothes got wet there is nothing I can do since that is the purpose of air-con ledge right? To hold air-con compressors only! Air-con compressors will sooner or later need servicing and cleaning!

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    be careful when u use the AC ledge to dry clothes

when the service aircon ... sometimes they use air jet to spray clean the compressor ..and the dust will fly and fall on your clothes ..

some even use water to spray
    Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    mine always use water to spray...lol
    Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    ya i have seen it too

imagine you have clothes there and all the black water dripping around and on it ...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    Given the good response for the SW Residences next door, there might be spill over demand.

In terms of walking distance to the MRT, i think anything less than 10mins will be jogging.

What kind of target audiences will appeal to this location? Sea view after PSA move out?

User Info Menu

After PSA moves out the seaview might be blocked by new developments nearer the sea.

Quote Originally Posted by yantao
    Given the good response for the SW Residences next door, there might be spill over demand.

In terms of walking distance to the MRT, i think anything less than 10mins will be jogging.

What kind of target audiences will appeal to this location? Sea view after PSA move out?

Junior

User Info Menu

But seriously, you will removed all your laundry 1st if you plan to hose off your aircons right?

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    Yah lor! Use air-con ledge to dry clothes? I use hose with those head that can have a strong spray to spray clean my air-con compressors! Their clothes got wet there is nothing I can do since that is the purpose of air-con ledge right? To hold air-con compressors only! Air-con compressors will sooner or later need servicing and cleaning!
    [CENTER][COLOR=#804000][B]BE CENTRED BY ALL AT THE FRINGE OF THE CITY @ [URL="http://www.eightwoodleigh.freeforums.org/index.php"][/URL][/B][/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]