Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61116212223242526

Thread: Regent Heights quite impressive

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators View Post
    Firstly, if Jayden Lim isn't me what use is knowing his email address? Secondly, Patrickstar isn't me, just like the way you have assumed me to be Assetrichmoneypoor. Thirdly, there is no way you would know a forumer's email account from the person's forum name here, so you are a big liar as usual. Fourthly, I wouldn't be stupid enough to reveal my real name anywhere on the Internet.

I suggest you go IMH for a check up and you display signs of a stalker. You are a really miserable guy imo.

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showpo...postcount=2152

Lol.....taking someone else's post and say it is me?

Since you are such a great fan of Jayden Lim you may want to send him an email to meet him up for coffee. Perhaps i should send him an email to say you love him so much as to stalk him everywhere on the Internet.

If this is not proof that you are an IMH case, I don't know what is. Go get your head checked.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaydenlim View Post

Lol.....taking someone else's post and say it is me?

Since you are such a great fan of Jayden Lim you may want to send him an email to meet him up for coffee. Perhaps i should send him an email to say you love him so much as to stalk him everywhere on the Internet.

If this is not proof that you are an IMH case, I don't know what is. Go get your head checked.

burying your head in the mud doesnt make you disappear.

Whats your logic behind Jayden Lim using your email account [email protected]?

Any of your friend who search your email address is going to know what kind of rubbish you are posting on the forum.

Take this as a lesson punk

Lol.....you can announce to the world Jayden Lim's email address and i seriously won't give a shit. You can announce his whole family history also and i wouldn't give a shit. You know why? Coz you are barking up the wrong tree.

burying your head in the mud doesnt make you disappear.

Whats your logic behind Jayden Lim using your email account [email protected]?

Any of your friend who search your email address is going to know what kind of rubbish you are posting on the forum.

Take this as a lesson punk

Lol.....you can announce to the world Jayden Lim's email address and u seriously won't give a shit. You can announce his whole family history also and i wouldn't give a shit. You know why? Coz you are barking up the wrong tree.
    It doesnt matter if you give a shit or not because your identity has already been exposed and all you nonsense in this forum is going to be documented for your friends and future generations to read.

Dont blame me, because I have already warned you to behave yourself.

Ringo33, you are nowhere near to exposing anything. You have just wasted all that precious time on nothing. Maybe i should continue letting you think this way...lol

This is fun and hilarious

It doesnt matter if you give a shit or not because your identity has already been exposed and all you nonsense in this forum is going to be documented for your friends and future generations to read.

Dont blame me, because I have already warned you to behave yourself.