Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 23456789101116 ... LastLast

Thread: H20 RESIDENCES - Sengkang Condo by City Developments Limited

The corner units are the nicest. Although they have the longest walkway. I wonder how's the view from the circular master bathroom. Would have been better if it was one-way instead of frosted.

Went to the H20 showflat yesterday, heaps of pple. I estimate from the unit plan, about 40-45% sold, which are mainly the 2 bedders and 2 + 1. There are still 1 bedders availabe from $590k for a high floor one. Was offered a 3+study with pool and indirect river view for about $1.1m.

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    The corner units are the nicest. Although they have the longest walkway. I wonder how's the view from the circular master bathroom. Would have been better if it was one-way instead of frosted.

Quote Originally Posted by 2824
    Went to the H20 showflat yesterday, heaps of pple. I estimate from the unit plan, about 40-45% sold, which are mainly the 2 bedders and 2 + 1. There are still 1 bedders availabe from $590k for a high floor one. Was offered a 3+study with pool and indirect river view for about $1.1m.
    More ex than 8@w 4 bedder when it was launched in 09!

Not surprised at all. In fact H2O can sell better than Waterfront Isle simply because the design/quantum is more targetted to HDB upgraders.
    Ride at your own risk !!!

the 4 bedder only 1 stack, think all saptu by the VVIP . want aslo cannot get

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    More ex than 8@w 4 bedder when it was launched in 09!

think the waterfront better. location, mrt, good schools, waterfront better. view of river/reservoir give and take about the same. Think some buy a 2 bedder (or 2+1) as a bet, if prices run up can sell, if not can either rent out or squeeze and move in lor. Especially if HDB already fully paid.

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    Not surprised at all. In fact H2O can sell better than Waterfront Isle simply because the design/quantum is more targetted to HDB upgraders.

Quote Originally Posted by 2824
    think the waterfront better. location, mrt, good schools, waterfront better. view of river/reservoir give and take about the same. Think some buy a 2 bedder (or 2+1) as a bet, if prices run up can sell, if not can either rent out or squeeze and move in lor. Especially if HDB already fully paid.
    h20 got silly LRT right at doorstep leh....hehe....it was one of the strong selling point.....LRT+river view+park connector

Think isle sales are better.
    Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera

I think the Isle sales were better. End of the day, this is still a longkang. Not sure whether u guys visited the showroom, the water look like a swamp, and govt got no plans to do anything to it yet. The jetty is also yet to be approved by ura and even if approved, it is opened to the public, not exclusive. The design has nothing special, except the rooms are especially small, which couldn't be what upgraders like.

Some of you mentioned projects like quartz, etc that have risen in value, but that's because of the opening of mrt stations like buangkok. But this fernvale will not have mrt in the next 50 years because there's already an lrt track/station. Even for resale/rental, nearby seletar springs (genuinely look like resort style living with the low floors) selling at 650-700 psf, so this h2o will find it hard to become a good property investment in terms of resale/rental value.

So location, this one jialat. Finishing, also jialat. Price dun need to say liao. Anyway the agent is very smoky, keep on say punggol mrt condo is going to launch at above 1.3k psf.. Not say impossible lah, but if so then might as well buy centro..

And only the 4 bedder stacks face the longkang. The rest either face pool, face lrt track or face school. North of it is going to be a school, will be super noisy. West of it is going to be 2 hdb btos. South of it is lrt track + upcoming dbss. East of it is the longkang which don't really look very nice and high chance attract mosquitoes as ura got no plans for it yet. So, really good?

Quote Originally Posted by linchong84
    Anyway the agent is very smoky, keep on say punggol mrt condo is going to launch at above 1.3k psf.. Not say impossible lah, but if so then might as well buy centro..
    shd be 1.1k to 1.3k+psf....so he is not wrong by quoting u the highest psf....haha

when this punggol launch at 1.2kpsf...the rest of the projects in SG will sell fast.....did u realise the buying sentiment sort of lifted up by the ridiculous land bid at bishan?

She didn't say 1.3k. She say ABOVE 1.3. Then she show me the developer bid price of 750++ psf, I try to correct her that this is with commercial as well so can't calculate the normal breakeven so simply. But she refuses to heed and keep insists. And I find it irritating that every single showroom I go to now, the agents sure mention bishan plot bid. Listen till sian liao. I tell the agent don't compare bishan to sk. Bishan so centre and got so many good school, h2o only got a fernvale pri within 1km.. How to compare?? She also tell me the seletar aerospace is very near so will be good. Then I ask her since it's near then will have aircraft noise or not. Then she told me dun worry, it is quite far away.. Diaozzzzz...

She didn't say 1.3k. She say ABOVE 1.3. Then she show me the developer bid price of 750++ psf, I try to correct her that this is with commercial as well so can't calculate the normal breakeven so simply. But she refuses to heed and keep insists. And I find it irritating that every single showroom I go to now, the agents sure mention bishan plot bid. Listen till sian liao. I tell the agent don't compare bishan to sk. Bishan so centre and got so many good school, h2o only got a fernvale pri within 1km.. How to compare?? She also tell me the seletar aerospace is very near so will be good. Then I ask her since it's near then will have aircraft noise or not. Then she told me dun worry, it is quite far away.. Diaozzzzz...
    relax...take it easy....we tend to argue with 'silly cum stubborn' agts as we noe more den those agts about our local ppty mah.....

last time i argue with an agt at zedge showflat.....we argue about zedge vs southbank/citylights

mabe its a blessing in disguise tat i realise citylights/southbank its really a gem after the brainstorming session wif her....haha

did u see the number of agents there? i think with 521 units and around 250 sold, that means some agents still waiting for their first sale...
    hence all this desperate convincing talk....

the river in fact is not a longkang lah... it is being developed into a reservoir under the ABC project. you can see already PCN on both sides of the river....
    This PCN will connect all the way to Punggol Point where the famed Punggol beach is and where the Punggol Marina seafood can be found.

I believe it wil also continue further to join the new Punggol East Promenade where they have the newly opened Riverside Walk with Popeyes, Xian Seafood and some italian bar called Frienzie.
    I would think they will extend some sort of F&B on the Sengkang side since they already spent so much on the floating bridge at the Sports Complex and 2 fruit farm parks which currently appears to be bare jogging tracks.

Overall, H20 is indeed overpriced and i believe ppl are buying now just to hedge against coming inflation.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    ...did u realise the buying sentiment sort of lifted up by the ridiculous land bid at bishan?
    haha Liew had learned from FEO: never mind the single plot price, the key point is to boost sentiment for all projects around. Now he can tell everyone look leedon is so underpriced.

not only liew, every developer can say their project underpriced thanks to that bishan plot.
    Quote Originally Posted by amk
    haha Liew had learned from FEO: never mind the single plot price, the key point is to boost sentiment for all projects around. Now he can tell everyone look leedon is so underpriced.

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    ya lor...vy powerful strategy indeed....the whole market sentiment is truely lifted up now

last time centro...now this bishan....clapX2

I think the PCN is overhype. Yah can see very hungry agents from the 2 camps over there, once you confirm you have no appointment, the designated camp will release one to pounce on you.

Quote Originally Posted by cl0ver
    did u see the number of agents there? i think with 521 units and around 250 sold, that means some agents still waiting for their first sale...
    hence all this desperate convincing talk....

the river in fact is not a longkang lah... it is being developed into a reservoir under the ABC project. you can see already PCN on both sides of the river....
    This PCN will connect all the way to Punggol Point where the famed Punggol beach is and where the Punggol Marina seafood can be found.

I believe it wil also continue further to join the new Punggol East Promenade where they have the newly opened Riverside Walk with Popeyes, Xian Seafood and some italian bar called Frienzie.
    I would think they will extend some sort of F&B on the Sengkang side since they already spent so much on the floating bridge at the Sports Complex and 2 fruit farm parks which currently appears to be bare jogging tracks.

Overall, H20 is indeed overpriced and i believe ppl are buying now just to hedge against coming inflation.

yah very true... but they didnt sell me the PCN storey....
    i was just referring to the longkang remark....

agents were selling it as "near aerospace" and the popular "record bishan plot bid..."
    but since they noticed my kids with me, straight away trying to push me the 4 bedder at stack 8 and 21...

Quote Originally Posted by cl0ver
    yah very true... but they didnt sell me the PCN storey....
    i was just referring to the longkang remark....

agents were selling it as "near aerospace" and the popular "record bishan plot bid..."
    but since they noticed my kids with me, straight away trying to push me the 4 bedder at stack 8 and 21...

The site of the river at H2O high chance won't have much development. The river is quite long, they cant have developments at every river edge. Likelihood as what's drawn in the sketch, only a park connector. The hype and most of the waterfront nice stuff are at the Punggol area. Sengkang West is always neglected one. Even if very optimistically let it have some developments, the price to pay for non-river view is too much. That's why I said the 4 bedder maybe make sense. The rest seem a bit too ex, there are some units that reach above 1k psf that faces the pool only.

The agents were trying so hard to come out with all sorts of funny good things. But majority of these all smoke one. "3 minutes ride to MRT station", "homogenous tiles are better than marble", "parquet no longer trendy nowadays, laminated flooring is better", "950 psf is very very cheap", "surrounding all private estates". Being pushy is ok, but say this kind of thing is outright lies. Sibei jialat..

The agents were trying so hard to come out with all sorts of funny good things. But majority of these all smoke one. "3 minutes ride to MRT station", "homogenous tiles are better than marble", "parquet no longer trendy nowadays, laminated flooring is better", "950 psf is very very cheap", "surrounding all private estates". Being pushy is ok, but say this kind of thing is outright lies. Sibei jialat..
    sounds very familiar!!!!

tat agt says parquet harder to maintain....laminate better! marble is porous and easily stained so tiles r better! any new launches below 1kpsf...just GRAB!

haha....den i ask tat agt y those high end condos nvr use tiles and laminate since they r better?

Don't bother arguing with the agent, their job is to SELL. The one that served me try and sell me a 1 bedder, saying it'll surely make money. And when i didn't look interested, he didn't even bother showing the rest of the showflat. So I decided to walk off. Lousy service. Sell house like sell vegetables.

the funniest part was the so called CDL patented designed "hidden storage" in one of the bedrooms.
    when i asked why only one bedroom have this? She told me its a patented design and they want to test market if it is popular or not...
    *faint*

the silly thing is, the room was so small that if you put a queen size bed, the hidden storage will forever stay hidden unless you lift the whole bed up!

Only if you are using a mattress that you can move around. But frankly, that will be a forgotten storage. I don't even dig into the contents of my storeroom, not to mention hidden floor storage like this.

CityDev sells 50 more units at H2O

CITY Developments sold a further 50 units at H20 Residences last week, taking total sales in the project to 200 units. The developer has released 280 of the total 521 apartments in the 99-year leasehold condo in the Sengkang area. The average price is $920 psf.

No wonder why the agent sounded so aloof.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter

CityDev sells 50 more units at H2O

CITY Developments sold a further 50 units at H20 Residences last week, taking total sales in the project to 200 units. The developer has released 280 of the total 521 apartments in the 99-year leasehold condo in the Sengkang area. The average price is $920 psf.
    nuts! if i got the monies, I will take it and buy Quartz of Compass heights which are retailing lower than this PSF. I think I can even have loose change to redo the entire house.

$920psf is simply not worth it for this location. Gd job by the suckers agents though - well done!

Quote Originally Posted by fooblackie
    $920psf is simply not worth it for this location. Gd job by the suckers agents though - well done!
    The agents are not suckers. They are good as they can convince buyers to sign on the dotted line. As to the buyers, I can only say good luck and hope that they really like the place....

I went there, the agents told me all stacks are fully released. All stacks got some units crossed out here and there. Now they say only 280 released?? Hahaha up to people to believe..

Give some break lah, people want to buy 743sqft/797sqft 2br cannot meh? Quantum very low what
    Ride at your own risk !!!

yah, when they can't move as fast, then they declare that those not sold are not released. LOL.

I went there, the agents told me all stacks are fully released. All stacks got some units crossed out here and there. Now they say only 280 released?? Hahaha up to people to believe..