Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: H20 RESIDENCES - Sengkang Condo by City Developments Limited

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    yah, when they can't move as fast, then they declare that those not sold are not released. LOL.
    they always can say they will sell those unreleased stack upon request....show me the chq....i released it for u

Go and check the selling price of fernvale BTOs near H2O.. 200+k for a 4-room HDB 1000sqft unit.. compared to a equivalent size 1000+sqft 3 bedder selling at 920psf... H2O is grossly overpriced! Why still got suckers buying at this exhorbitant price? Dun understand lei

Quote Originally Posted by 990113d03
    Go and check the selling price of fernvale BTOs near H2O.. 200+k for a 4-room HDB 1000sqft unit.. compared to a equivalent size 1000+sqft 3 bedder selling at 920psf... H2O is grossly overpriced! Why still got suckers buying at this exhorbitant price? Dun understand lei
    its BTO la...how to compare.....BTO is a surest way to make $$$ leh....shd compare using resale flats lor....

some1 says those flats near buangkok mrt hit 500k for 4rm leh....92sqm only....

i understand that the 5 rms at fernvale resale is about $500k, so maybe like common belief, condo just x 2 lor.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    its BTO la...how to compare.....BTO is a surest way to make $$$ leh....shd compare using resale flats lor....

some1 says those flats near buangkok mrt hit 500k for 4rm leh....92sqm only....

Fernvale HDBs hit above 500k already..
    Still got Greenwich V to come about, am sure will hit 550k soon...

Quote Originally Posted by cl0ver
    Fernvale HDBs hit above 500k already..
    Still got Greenwich V to come about, am sure will hit 550k soon...

Good. That means sengkang mrt resale will hit 600-650? Amk mrt will hit 700-750? Bishan 800? Tanjong pagar 1m?

Quote Originally Posted by linchong84
    Good. That means sengkang mrt resale will hit 600-650? Amk mrt will hit 700-750? Bishan 800? Tanjong pagar 1m?
    HDB price diff not tat much....unlike pte

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    h20 got silly LRT right at doorstep leh....hehe....it was one of the strong selling point.....LRT+river view+park connector
    LRT not equivalent to MRT, in fact frequency of LRT is around 10 minutes and it's a big loop too. Takes another 10 + minutes to reach SK, so total 20 minutes for such a short distance. Ridiculous...
    Agent compared this place to Greenwich and even said the moment you buy, you make profit bcos of Greenwich selling price....

The advertisement on TV is superb It is exploiting the kid's element like Mc Donald
    Ride at your own risk !!!

[Agent compared this place to Greenwich and even said the moment you buy, you make profit bcos of Greenwich selling price....[/quote]

Wah! So good to f#@k, dun need to have a wife already lah

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    The advertisement on TV is superb It is exploiting the kid's element like Mc Donald
    They should show her crying in her ultra small kid's room or trapped in the floor storage....haa haa...

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    They should show her crying in her ultra small kid's room or trapped in the floor storage....haa haa...
    u r so devilish! but i like it

Not true lah, illusion of space can be created using various techniques. I think ceiling height does play a major role.

And you never watch Narnia ? Floor storage space can lead to another world

Of course, investment potential is close to zero except for those river-view units. Why they don't build roof garden like WFI .. that will increase the overall value of each unit

Quote Originally Posted by mightyleftfoot
    LRT not equivalent to MRT, in fact frequency of LRT is around 10 minutes and it's a big loop too. Takes another 10 + minutes to reach SK, so total 20 minutes for such a short distance. Ridiculous...
    Agent compared this place to Greenwich and even said the moment you buy, you make profit bcos of Greenwich selling price....
    Another act clever guru here. With regards to the LRT frequency, please get your facts right....and also the time taken to SK MRT. Plus also at Peak hour, the waiting time will futher reduce by 35%. Not sure what you gain by distorting the facts here and doing lots of Sengkang bashing for.....as per what other gurus enjoy saying....."I suspect you must be some property agent for probably other developments (probably working at Bedok Reservoir marketing Waterfront Isle ) and trying to talk down Seng Kang condos in order to get them buy elsewhere".....hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight
    Another act clever guru here. With regards to the LRT frequency, please get your facts right....and also the time taken to SK MRT. Plus also at Peak hour, the waiting time will futher reduce by 35%. Not sure what you gain by distorting the facts here and doing lots of Sengkang bashing for.....as per what other gurus enjoy saying....."I suspect you must be some property agent for probably other developments (probably working at Bedok Reservoir marketing Waterfront Isle ) and trying to talk down Seng Kang condos in order to get them buy elsewhere".....hahaha.

Have to agree with Dark Knight. It can't be 20 min. During peak hours, it moves in 2 directions and the frequency is definitely not 10 min. I think around 3-5 min (not sure of west loop. but the other east loop is around 3 min). Actually some sites of Sengkang are good, just like the new site won by Keppel. H2O site definitely pales in comparison but their prices did not reflect the same pale. H2O site was won at around 360 psf, the new site is 503 psf. So maybe the new site has to sell at 1.1k-1.2k psf for H2O pricing to make sense.

Don't pray pray .... Sengkang has lots of HDB upgraderes

can't wait for banks to increase interest rates and we can see who are real upgraders and who are the real punters!

If sure make, all the agents and relatives would have bought everything. There's no such thing as "sure make".

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    If sure make, all the agents and relatives would have bought everything. There's no such thing as "sure make".
    They meant hold for donkey yrs sure huat! Haha

Some of those owners who have held for donkey years from 1997 have not huat huat yet ah.

Dont try to guess who I am. You can ask me and I can tell you straight. I am sharing bcos I know the place.
    i live there. No benefit to talk down the place. U should try experience it at different times of the day before you even start flaming. how did u even come up with 35%...official figures from SBS Transit?

I rest my case.

Quote Originally Posted by linchong84
    Have to agree with Dark Knight. It can't be 20 min. During peak hours, it moves in 2 directions and the frequency is definitely not 10 min. I think around 3-5 min (not sure of west loop. but the other east loop is around 3 min). Actually some sites of Sengkang are good, just like the new site won by Keppel. H2O site definitely pales in comparison but their prices did not reflect the same pale. H2O site was won at around 360 psf, the new site is 503 psf. So maybe the new site has to sell at 1.1k-1.2k psf for H2O pricing to make sense.
    During peak, u face the problem of not even getting to board. During non peak, if the loop is wrong direction, it's a joy ride...Agree with you that the sites around town centre are definitely good buys but prices are super ex...

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    Some of those owners who have held for donkey years from 1997 have not huat huat yet ah.
    Yah loh...not forgetting they have paid 14 years worth of interests to the bank so far....how to break even when bishan 8 was launched around 1100psf 14 years ago?

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Yah loh...not forgetting they have paid 14 years worth of interests to the bank so far....how to break even when bishan 8 was launched around 1100psf 14 years ago?
    can. only if it was rented out all the time from TOP...

Quote Originally Posted by mightyleftfoot
    Dont try to guess who I am. You can ask me and I can tell you straight. I am sharing bcos I know the place.
    i live there. No benefit to talk down the place. U should try experience it at different times of the day before you even start flaming. how did u even come up with 35%...official figures from SBS Transit?

I rest my case.
    Yes the 35% is indeed official numbers from SBS Transit. . You are not the only one who knows that place and not just you live there. It is weird that tot you claim to live there you dunno the place. FYI, you are also not the only one who took LRT in Sengkang...many pple do (including me to visit relatives) and it definitely cannot be 20mins....confirm! I do suspect that the 20mins you are talking about is from the moment you have set off from your home to the LRT station and then to Seng Kang MRT. FYI2, I am not really interested to guess who you are or flame you (my apologies). Just digging at those fellow act clever forumers who likes to call others Property agents.

Yes the 35% is indeed official numbers from SBS Transit. . You are not the only one who knows that place and not just you live there. It is weird that tot you claim to live there you dunno the place. FYI, you are also not the only one who took LRT in Sengkang...many pple do (including me to visit relatives) and it definitely cannot be 20mins....confirm! I do suspect that the 20mins you are talking about is from the moment you have set off from your home to the LRT station and then to Seng Kang MRT. FYI2, I am not really interested to guess who you are or flame you (my apologies). Just digging at those fellow act clever forumers who likes to call others Property agents.
    Just trying to offer comments... It can really be 20 mins (10mins wait plus 10mins ride) depending on which time of the day it is. During non-peak hours, it is one direction so though you may be just one or two stops from CP, the train will go one big loop so travel time is about 10mins. Furthermore, non peak hours frequency is lower so longer waiting time and all in all its about 20mins. I know this well coz i usually drive so that one or two times I hop onto the LRT, I nearly fainted. Regret not driving to CP.

Anyway, H2O residence, to many, might be overpriced but still there are buyers coz of the following reason. Remember when Kovan Residence was launched, it was severely overpriced at about 900+ psf. It was totally unheard of in D19 then (3 yrs back). Now, 900+ psf just beside MRT is a steal. H2O is having the same sentiments. 920psf is ridiculous and totally unheard of in Seng Kang but in 3 to 5 yrs, when the ABC waters is near completion, pple will regret not buying it at 920psf then. This clearly shows the mentality of human beings. We are SELDOM satisfied because of what we see NOW and not what will happen in the future... Those 200+ people who bought the place probably see the future therefore they'll pay ridiculous prices NOW... Hahaha... CDL already sold nearly half the number of units so they probably are about to break even already. They can slowly sell the remaining units over the next 4 years during the construction process and can now afford to raise the psf even further coz they don't need the cash to complete this project already. Unless they need the cash for other projects. Kovan Residence still not fully sold and developers not urgent to sell and also not bringing down the psf. Look who's laughing NOW...

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    The mere frequency of the ad is bordering on irritation...

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    The mere frequency of the ad is bordering on irritation...
    Like! I think so too.
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

Quote Originally Posted by ecimbew
    Like! I think so too.
    It's a signs of thick profit margins. Huntum $$$ to make sure whole singapore know.

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Just trying to offer comments... It can really be 20 mins (10mins wait plus 10mins ride) depending on which time of the day it is. During non-peak hours, it is one direction so though you may be just one or two stops from CP, the train will go one big loop so travel time is about 10mins. Furthermore, non peak hours frequency is lower so longer waiting time and all in all its about 20mins. I know this well coz i usually drive so that one or two times I hop onto the LRT, I nearly fainted. Regret not driving to CP.

Anyway, H2O residence, to many, might be overpriced but still there are buyers coz of the following reason. Remember when Kovan Residence was launched, it was severely overpriced at about 900+ psf. It was totally unheard of in D19 then (3 yrs back). Now, 900+ psf just beside MRT is a steal. H2O is having the same sentiments. 920psf is ridiculous and totally unheard of in Seng Kang but in 3 to 5 yrs, when the ABC waters is near completion, pple will regret not buying it at 920psf then. This clearly shows the mentality of human beings. We are SELDOM satisfied because of what we see NOW and not what will happen in the future... Those 200+ people who bought the place probably see the future therefore they'll pay ridiculous prices NOW... Hahaha... CDL already sold nearly half the number of units so they probably are about to break even already. They can slowly sell the remaining units over the next 4 years during the construction process and can now afford to raise the psf even further coz they don't need the cash to complete this project already. Unless they need the cash for other projects. Kovan Residence still not fully sold and developers not urgent to sell and also not bringing down the psf. Look who's laughing NOW...
    Talking about the LRT frequency, my experience and relatives experience definitely different. Anyway, do note that the East Loop frequency is actually more than the West Loop. Next question will be why? Technical limitation? SBS Transit actually able to add one more train to East Loop. Then why not for the West Loop now? The reason is obvious....now and at present...SBS transit may have the stupid argument that it does not warrant the increased frequency. This brings us to ysyap points in the 2nd paragraph....a clearly very well articulated viewpoint and thoughts on the perceived ridiculous pricing and why CDL still able to sell units.

Next, some smart Alecs begin talking about Bishan 8. 3 points to made.
    (i) Just FYI, there are a number of families earning at least $160K-$190K annual income living in Seng Kang, Punggol and Hougang who owned HDBs which have appreciated. Repaying an $800K loan will take such group only 10-15 years. The price here is 920psf on average. Assuming market correction, of course the weak players get flushed out.

(ii)Another point to note, for many units...the one bedder to the 2+1 study and even compact 3 bedders, the size are tiny (livable or not is another issue)...the quantum are small and actually affordable.

(iii) Only fools sink all their money into property and if comes market turmoil, unable to benefit from the firesales of assets. Greater fools are those who act smart and kept thinking prices will always go down. Have seen such people, talk very loud during the recent global financial crisis and then miss the boat...to such group, probably the price of private property of 1000sqft above should be below $500K...the time where their parents and grandparents bought HDB flats.