Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Dunman View

  1. #1
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default Dunman View

    Hi All

    Can anyone offer some advice for the above dev?
    Pros and cons.

    Am looking for a 3 bedder

    Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    Just my 2 cent worth..

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gap969
    Hi All

    Can anyone offer some advice for the above dev?
    Pros and cons.

    Am looking for a 3 bedder

    Thanks in advance.
    Nice project, but 99lh among the fh...

  3. #3
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Douk
    Nice project, but 99lh among the fh...
    Yeah that's it

  4. #4
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Douk
    Nice project, but 99lh among the fh...
    That's true. Better off buying Butterworth 8 instead. However, if price is a constraint, then take a look at Dunman Place. The prices are almost the same than DV.

  5. #5
    Junior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    FEO has problems to clear this project
    if not wrong, it is about 10 years old, LH
    My view
    u can get better value at other projects along the Haig Road

  6. #6
    Exalted

    User Info Menu

    Default

    i quite like paradise palms

  7. #7
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by axela_3
    That's true. Better off buying Butterworth 8 instead. However, if price is a constraint, then take a look at Dunman Place. The prices are almost the same than DV.
    Have seen Butterworth 8 but price almost 200K more
    Will have a look at Dunman place .. Thanks for the headsup

  8. #8
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    FEO has problems to clear this project
    if not wrong, it is about 10 years old, LH
    My view
    u can get better value at other projects along the Haig Road
    FEO kept a few units for rental and are currently releasing them for sale.
    Haig road a lot of smaller dev hence not really interested.
    Haig court would be off my budget

  9. #9
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    i quite like paradise palms
    Like it as well but seems it's too close to the road and i guess at 70 plus units the maintenance could be quite high.

  10. #10
    Exalted

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gap969
    Like it as well but seems it's too close to the road and i guess at 70 plus units the maintenance could be quite high.
    if i m not wrong, 2bedder maint fee ard $300...so-so lor...70+ units only and yet full condo facilities.....facing the other side bungalow quite unblock as well...nice

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •