Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171828 ... LastLast

Thread: Waterfront Isle (D16, 99 year LH, Frasers Centrepoint / Far East Organization)

Junior

User Info Menu

3% for Key & Gold?

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500
    i m sure the 5% cashback will be reduced gradually..
    many property gurus said the new launches will be badly affected with the new measures but thats not true at all from what i saw this afternoon.

Senior

User Info Menu

Anybody got the full site plan which contains all of the waterfront collections? Care to post it here? Thanks!

Camper

User Info Menu

may i know if estuary is near the mrt? 'near' meaning within walking distance..
    if estuary is also near the mrt,then i m sure its a good buy..
    Yes, it is within walking distance to the MRT. I used to frequent the gym at Yishun Sports Complex. If you were to head down now, you should be able to see all the building first floors built so you can determine if it is a good buy. It is pretty near the road though and like all new condos the buildings are built so close to each other. Ok, please don't bash me. I loved the open space before it was developed. If you are a keen S-League spectator, then Estuary is great. You might be able to catch it at Estuary's elevated swimming pool or at the multi-storey carpark below the pool. If you are bored, just walk across the road to Lower Seletar Reservoir. You can't run around its circumference like the man-made Bedok Reservoir. Both have water sports activities though and you might be able to catch races throughout the year but Bedok Reservoir has a higher frequency. If you are planning to rent it out, Estuary will attract foreigners like Filipinos, Indians and Chinese who work in Yio Chu Kang or Senoko. Whoever plays for S-League at Yishun Stadium will also rent a unit but you are competing with Orchid Park Condo whose rents are likely to be cheaper. Korean footballers used to rent Orchid Park Condo. Not sure if they are still doing that. Most prefer bigger units because they are sharing with friends or family. I can't comment much for those condos at Bedok Reservoir but I believe it will be similar except that you could add rich foreign students. Again, they prefer larger flats. So I am not sure if MMs are a viable option in the long run.
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

Junior

User Info Menu

http://waterfrontwaves.freeforums.org/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Anybody got the full site plan which contains all of the waterfront collections? Care to post it here? Thanks!

Camper

User Info Menu

Azeoprop, it looks like Waterfront Isle has a bigger plot of land.
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

ex-Mcfarlene fan

User Info Menu

congrats Aze on your purchase. I was there on first day launch and was looking at stack 35 and 36 and they were almost fully sold and only left about 5 units. the discount sounds enticing and works out to be cheaper than Gold.

Junior

User Info Menu

Is there any cash rebate for Gold & Key?

Quote Originally Posted by shespawn
    congrats Aze on your purchase. I was there on first day launch and was looking at stack 35 and 36 and they were almost fully sold and only left about 5 units. the discount sounds enticing and works out to be cheaper than Gold.

Senior

User Info Menu

may i know if estuary is near the mrt? 'near' meaning within walking distance..
    if estuary is also near the mrt,then i m sure its a good buy..
    the main selling point of waterfront isle is the mrt,the finishings n the price,not the reservoir view..
    not many units there have the reservoir view,only the front blocks by the main road will have full reservoir view n they are not even launch for sale yet today..
    This is interesting. I thought it was sold out long ago...

Junior

User Info Menu

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    This is interesting. I thought it was sold out long ago...
    sold out?
    which u referring to?
    i was referring to waterfront isle..

Senior

User Info Menu

sold out?
    which u referring to?
    i was referring to waterfront isle..
    I thought you were referring to the Estuary I was saying that those units facing reservoir at Estuary are sub-sale priced more decently than the new sales at Waterfront Isle.

User Info Menu

I bought a unit #14-37 today.

List price $752990

Discount 15% + 2% = $624982 purchase price.

Upon TOP cash back 5% of purchase price = $31249

Effective purchase price = $593733 = 1003psf.

Its got pool view and limited reservoir view. Its got natural marble flooring. Dunno if good buy or not?
    Will you be able to sell off the unit before TOP and still collect the 5% cash back upon TOP?

Junior

User Info Menu

Non transferable...

Quote Originally Posted by bullman
    Will you be able to sell off the unit before TOP and still collect the 5% cash back upon TOP?

Go for Smallest Unit

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    Non transferable...
    Which means if developer uprice by 5 percent, u cannot sell? Plus SSD on you. These measures seems to help developer clear stock as they are not subject to SSD.

Now 5 plus 3 stamp plus 2 coms and legal fees. Seems like u are 10 percent higher. If u think properties can go up more than 10 percent... Go ahead. The party is over. Rental and self stay till removal of SSD.

Junior

User Info Menu

i still remember those condos around this area used to be selling for $400k - $600k for 3 bedders.

It's not too long ago like 2004... wow now double...

User Info Menu

Well just 2 years ago, waterfront waves also had around $600k for 3 bedders (if i don't recall wrongly).

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    i still remember those condos around this area used to be selling for $400k - $600k for 3 bedders.

It's not too long ago like 2004... wow now double...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    Non transferable...
    Yes. The 5% cash rebate is definitely non transferable to the next buyer. My question is whether the original buyer can still collect this 5% rebate upon TOP if he is no longer the owner of the unit ?

Senior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2824
    Well just 2 years ago, waterfront waves also had around $600k for 3 bedders (if i don't recall wrongly).
    The cheapest waterfront waves 2 bedders during the recession starbuy period were around 580k stack 15, facing walls of the hdb block.

User Info Menu

My family visited the showroom yesterday evening, the place is quite crowded and units were taken up quickly.

We were impressed quality of the finishings, and the extensive use of marble (even the feature wall in MBR is marble, but it is a pity the colour is only dark grey/black).

The kitchen comes almost fully equipped, baking oven, microwave oven, coffee maker, fridge, 2-in-1 washing/dryer, and even a wine storage!

Overall the designs seem to be more "open" concept.. Open kitchen, dining table cum dry kitchen, the MBR wardrobe is kinda too "open" with 100% glass with no doors.. the MBR toilet is also "open" with 100% glass.

The released stacks appear to be closely built. Most are facing each other or facing WF Gold. The unreleased units facing the reservoir have the best views. Definitely going to be more ex.

Think this development looks to be more suited for small families or families with no kids, looking for a lifestyle home.

User Info Menu

The cheapest waterfront waves 2 bedders during the recession starbuy period were around 580k stack 15, facing walls of the hdb block.
    Azeo buddy, in your 5% cash back rebate, does it state your name specifically or as the "owner of # xyz unit" ? If you sell your unit before TOP, still can get back the 5% rebate upon TOP?

No one seem to answer this question of mine leh.

Junior

User Info Menu

if u sell away, u won't get the 5% back.

Reply to Thread