Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Waterfront Isle (D16, 99 year LH, Frasers Centrepoint / Far East Organization)

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    den buy waterbank subsale lor...dakota mrt goodie...haha...
    He is saying circle line useless becos no interchange with NS/EWL, you still ask him to buy near circle line

Dakota to Suntec only 10-15mins ... very near indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by jitkiat
    And who wants to go to Orchard during peak hours?? The new down town is going to be Marina Bay !!!
    i agree....they shd take a look at the model in the marina gallery in front of the cheap wilson public carpark...

tats y i wished to hf a bayview unit at The Sail....

He is saying circle line useless becos no interchange with NS/EWL, you still ask him to buy near circle line

Dakota to Suntec only 10-15mins ... very near indeed.
    I say DTL3 is useless lah... Circle line got plenty of interchange.

I think the macpherson interchange is probably useful than I thought.

But that is still one change of line. And the circle line only goes to suntec and marina bay. It doesn't go to all the busy areas like raffles place, city hall and Orchad. And to get to marina, must you interchange at Promenade? I think so right because it is a branch line.

So to get to somewhere useful like suntec, you need one interchange. To get to anywhere else useful you need 2 interchange....
    Last edited by wind30; 16-03-11 at 11:56.

Quote Originally Posted by wind30

But that is still one change of line. And the circle line only goes to suntec and marina bay. It doesn't go to all the busy areas like raffles place, city hall and Orchad. And to get to marina, must you interchange at Promenade? I think so right because it is a branch line.

So to get to somewhere useful like suntec, you need one interchange. To get to anywhere else useful you need 2 interchange....
    Already told u that interchange at CCL is pretty fast (just try it), from Bedok only 25 mins to reach Suntec via Paya Lebar. If you work in City hall area e.g. Raffles City Tower, can just walk from Esplanade MRT underground link and probably pick up your breakfast along the way And they are building an extension to Marina area to be completed soon.

But it will be quite inconvenient for DTL3 to go Shenton Way. It is terminating at Liang Court at Rivery Valley

there is a bayfront stn along circle line....so dun hf to change train at promenade to hit sands....however nid to change either at bayfront or promenade to downtown line to go to raffles place(telok ayer stn) or downtown stn(new MBFC)

if not, u can buy Clift....in between tanjong pagar(EW line)+telok ayer stn(DTL)

But it will be quite inconvenient for DTL3 to go Shenton Way. It is terminating at Liang Court at Rivery Valley
    i aso find it vy weird to terminate at RV....mabe RV stn will become interchange for thomson line?

Waterfront isle has the best sales in Feb. Beating 2nd place My manhattan by a large margin.

http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Februa...te+units+sold/

i feel it will be. DTL3 terminates at liang court. liang court is also a likely interchange for thomson line i think.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    i aso find it vy weird to terminate at RV....mabe RV stn will become interchange for thomson line?

It doesn't terminate at liang court I think but continues on to join DTL2 at chinatown.

I REALLY hope thomson line DON'T interchange at RV because I live near thomson line. Hopefully it can interchange at Orchard to NS line. That will be the best.

maybe it interchanges all the lines from newton to orchard to liangcourt then chinatown LOL.

It doesn't terminate at liang court I think but continues on to join DTL2 at chinatown.

I REALLY hope thomson line DON'T interchange at RV because I live near thomson line. Hopefully it can interchange at Orchard to NS line. That will be the best.

Site view 13th April 2011.

Heard price up by almost 10%

Future MRT location map from LTA. About 400m from sidegate of Isle:

One entrance just behind WFK !!

And map to show the collection:

http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_...l_site_144512/
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Maybe if WP wins aljunied grc, the whole of this line will be scrapped? Or rerouted to avoid the grc haa haa...

Update 8th May 2011.

Update 4th June 2011.

Default anyone can help calculate the psf cost of construction?

The Board of Directors of Lian Beng Group Ltd ("the Company", and together with its
    subsidiaries, the “Group”) wishes to announce that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Deenn
    Engineering Pte Ltd has secured a main building works contract from FCL Peak Pte. Ltd. for
    proposed condominium development comprising 4 blocks of 15-storey residential flats with 2
    basement car park, swimming pools and ancillary facilities at Bedok Reservoir Road known as
    “Waterfront Isle” (the “Contract”).
    The Contract is worth S$128.8 million. The contract period shall be 40 months and is expected to
    commence in July 2011.
    The Contract is not expected to have a financial impact on the net tangible assets per share and
    earning per share of the Group for the financial year ending 31 May 2011.
    None of the Directors and controlling shareholders has any interest, direct or indirect, in the
    Contract.

80% sold, left 110 units as of May 2011.

Looks like waterfront collection is a sucess for FEO and FCL.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    The Board of Directors of Lian Beng Group Ltd ("the Company", and together with its

subsidiaries, the “Group”) wishes to announce that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Deenn
    Engineering Pte Ltd has secured a main building works contract from FCL Peak Pte. Ltd. for
    proposed condominium development comprising 4 blocks of 15-storey residential flats with 2
    basement car park, swimming pools and ancillary facilities at Bedok Reservoir Road known as
    “Waterfront Isle” (the “Contract”).
    The Contract is worth S$128.8 million. The contract period shall be 40 months and is expected to
    commence in July 2011.
    The Contract is not expected to have a financial impact on the net tangible assets per share and
    earning per share of the Group for the financial year ending 31 May 2011.
    None of the Directors and controlling shareholders has any interest, direct or indirect, in the
    Contract.
    I know that the plot ratio is 2.5, but do not know the land area. This area is formerly waterfront view, which FEO and FCL bought for $241psf in 2006 including development charges. they bought at $385 mil + DC of $102.2mils.

The total area is 809037 sqf for waterfront view, which FCL and FEO, sub divide into Water front waves, key, gold and Isle. Each owner of Waterfront View only got a measly $660377 as everyone is of equal share value.

Good Job FEO and FCL. They have doubled their investment in such short time, as with average construction estimated at $300psf, their breakeven at most $550psf. And they have gave everybody "good discount" and sold at $1K psf. Good forsight by the late Mr Ng.

Sold half can already. The rest free to them.

mr funny is offline Any complaints please PM me

Default Lian Beng wins $128.8m condo contract

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/sub/...43471,00.html?

Published June 16, 2011

Lian Beng wins $128.8m condo contract

By JASMINE NG

LIAN Beng Group has clinched a $128.8 million condominium building contruction contract, its second this month, boosting its order book to $941 million.

The contract for the Waterfront Isle condominium project at Bedok Reservoir Road was awarded to Lian Beng's subsidiary Deenn Engineering by FCL Peak. The latter is a joint venture between Frasers Centrepoint and Far East Organization.

The main building construction includes four blocks of 15-storey residential flats with two basement carparks, swimming pools and ancillary facilities.

It is due to commence next month and expected to be completed by October 2014.

Lian Beng expects the order book to contribute to the firm's revenue from FY2012 to FY2014.

Just ten days ago, Lian Beng announced that it has won the private residential contract for Hedges Park. Located at Upper Changi Road/Flora Drive, the condominium contract was worth $150.7 million.

Chairman and managing director Ong Pang Aik said that the firm will continue to tender for more projects given the opportunities for growth ahead. His comments came amid the Building and Construction Authority's (BCA) projection of construction demand to reach between $22 billion and $28 billion.

Lian Beng shares closed trading yesterday at 34.5 cents, down half a cent.

seems like the original TOP date of dec 2016 now becomes oct 2014?

i don't think its normal for developers to add buffer of 2 years to TOP date right? or was the date used to make the DTL3 seem nearer?

Quote Originally Posted by mr funny
    http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/sub/...43471,00.html?

Published June 16, 2011

Lian Beng wins $128.8m condo contract

By JASMINE NG

LIAN Beng Group has clinched a $128.8 million condominium building contruction contract, its second this month, boosting its order book to $941 million.

The contract for the Waterfront Isle condominium project at Bedok Reservoir Road was awarded to Lian Beng's subsidiary Deenn Engineering by FCL Peak. The latter is a joint venture between Frasers Centrepoint and Far East Organization.

The main building construction includes four blocks of 15-storey residential flats with two basement carparks, swimming pools and ancillary facilities.

It is due to commence next month and expected to be completed by October 2014.

Lian Beng expects the order book to contribute to the firm's revenue from FY2012 to FY2014.

Just ten days ago, Lian Beng announced that it has won the private residential contract for Hedges Park. Located at Upper Changi Road/Flora Drive, the condominium contract was worth $150.7 million.

Chairman and managing director Ong Pang Aik said that the firm will continue to tender for more projects given the opportunities for growth ahead. His comments came amid the Building and Construction Authority's (BCA) projection of construction demand to reach between $22 billion and $28 billion.

Lian Beng shares closed trading yesterday at 34.5 cents, down half a cent.
    Lian Beng? All I can say is - good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by ray0006
    seems like the original TOP date of dec 2016 now becomes oct 2014?

i don't think its normal for developers to add buffer of 2 years to TOP date right? or was the date used to make the DTL3 seem nearer?
    very normal to TOP much earlier than stated ...

only can gauge once 60% NPS is made (another 6mths from there)

Default The Abyss

Decomposed lower body found in Bedok Reservoir

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/blogs/singa...090138006.html

icic..im not experienced enough to tell..

regarding the builder, is lian beng infamous for quality or?

Waterfront key is also by lian beng.

Quote Originally Posted by ray0006
    icic..im not experienced enough to tell..

regarding the builder, is lian beng infamous for quality or?

Update 21st June 2011.

12th July 2011.