Thread: Buy property in Tuas- 4 New MRT Stations

Default Buy property in Tuas- 4 New MRT Stations

Time to invest in Tuas property. 4 new mrt stations will be built by 2016. As long as u buy near mrt stations, cannot go wrong!

Are there even condo developments in Tuas?

too close to the refineries and factories for comfort i think.

Invest in warehouses & factories. ROI higher than condo now.

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    Are there even condo developments in Tuas?
    got...maybe called the industrial condo...below manufacture line,,,top resident for the workers..

Last time 6 SIR army camp was in Tuas. The air was tested and found to be persistently in the "unhealthy" range for all pollutants.

Buy properties in Tuas?

Maybe.

To house foreign talents?

Already have, u r late...

Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1984
    Already have, u r late...
    HAHAHA!
    I never step into Tuas area for a long, long time oredi...measured in decades...

The factories there huat huat!

tuas is in malaysia?

Why Malaysia? Gd?

By TUas, might as well buy JB is so much better

How is jb better apart from the price?

JB's Nusajaya area is a best-kept 'secret'... look beyond 2012...

Quote Originally Posted by TKT
    Beyond 2012, you will have `Baru'jaya....Nusajaya will be passe. By then, it will not be a `secret' anymore, ST will have regular reports of how Sg investors are fighting to claim back their deposit etc. Worse still, law-makers up there will laugh at you for staying in a mickey mouse apt and you can only smile back sheepishly.

Why `invest' in a place when even the rich locals do not (not cannot afford) want to invest in? It's better to just donate it to a charity of your choice and I have heard it so many times from my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by TKT
    Even look beyond 2022 also no use.. JB is a shit place where crime is high.. thief is thief.. even some police also 'thief'.. never change.. all my JB frens know well..

my fren got one semi d near to university still not yet break even. so dont bother to invest in JB housing. For self stay ok - cheap.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

After that they will create 'Singa'jaya zone? A place reserved for Singaporeans to buy property and live there? They will promise better security and police patrol (blah blah blah) since Singaporeans very particular about this. But once you are outside the estate? Ops! Outside of the police control?
    Malaysia is so big that the properties there have little appreciation value. Go and see who actually made money buying properties there? The rich Malaysians are buying in Singapore instead! I presume they are rich because they are smart and because they are smart and they buy properties in Singapore instead (and mainly in CCR somemore)?

Quote Originally Posted by HP65
    Beyond 2012, you will have `Baru'jaya....Nusajaya will be passe. By then, it will not be a `secret' anymore, ST will have regular reports of how Sg investors are fighting to claim back their deposit etc. Worse still, law-makers up there will laugh at you for staying in a mickey mouse apt and you can only smile back sheepishly.

Why `invest' in a place when even the rich locals do not (not cannot afford) want to invest in? It's better to just donate it to a charity of your choice and I have heard it so many times from my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    After that they will create 'Singa'jaya zone? A place reserved for Singaporeans to buy property and live there? They will promise better security and police patrol (blah blah blah) since Singaporeans very particular about this. But once you are outside the estate? Ops! Outside of the police control?
    Malaysia is so big that the properties there have little appreciation value. Go and see who actually made money buying properties there? The rich Malaysians are buying in Singapore instead! I presume they are rich because they are smart and because they are smart and they buy properties in Singapore instead (and mainly in CCR somemore)?
    correction Teddybear.
    http://www.asiaone.com/Business/My+M...19-199630.html

"Malaysians look at a wider spectrum of property compared to Indonesians, who are more likely to focus on upper-middle tier to high-end homes, noted Mr Tan.
    Indonesians made up one-third of total transactions worth more than $1.5 million during the second quarter of last year, according to a previous DTZ study on private residential demand during the period.
    In contrast, Malaysians were well represented among the transactions below the $1.5 million mark - particularly in the under $500,000 and the $500,000 to $1 million segments.
    Up to 75 per cent of the transactions by Malaysians were made by Singapore PRs, the same report noted"

Malaysia pool of natives only 65% out of 28million people
    Indonesia pool of natives 97% out of 230million people.
    Last edited by hopeful; 13-01-11 at 13:43.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

I am referring to the rich in Malaysia (non-Singapore PRs) buying/investing in properties in Singapore rather than in Malaysia (not those PRs from Malaysia who live in Singapore and buy for residential and not investment).

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    correction Teddybear.
    http://www.asiaone.com/Business/My+M...19-199630.html

"Malaysians look at a wider spectrum of property compared to Indonesians, who are more likely to focus on upper-middle tier to high-end homes, noted Mr Tan.
    Indonesians made up one-third of total transactions worth more than $1.5 million during the second quarter of last year, according to a previous DTZ study on private residential demand during the period.
    In contrast, Malaysians were well represented among the transactions below the $1.5 million mark - particularly in the under $500,000 and the $500,000 to $1 million segments.
    Up to 75 per cent of the transactions by Malaysians were made by Singapore PRs, the same report noted"

Malaysia pool of natives only 65% out of 28million people
    Indonesia pool of natives 97% out of 230million people.