Thread: Buyer with multiple loans selling first property

Default Buyer with multiple loans selling first property

If i already have two loans, if i sell the first property, will i get 80 or 60 LTV for new purchase?

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    If i already have two loans, if i sell the first property, will i get 80 or 60 LTV for new purchase?
    60%.
    From understanding of the language used:
    "one or more outstanding loans"
    So it doesnt matter what LTV your first loan is.

it seems like unless u have no housing loan after you sell your first property. otherwise, only 60% LTV.

btw, bro, since u r always the most updated on MM sales status, ask u, do u know how Vibes @ Kovan is doing today? is it still sell-out in 2 hours like Loft @ Holland?

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    it seems like unless u have no housing loan after you sell your first property. otherwise, only 60% LTV.

btw, bro, since u r always the most updated on MM sales status, ask u, do u know how Vibes @ Kovan is doing today? is it still sell-out in 2 hours like Loft @ Holland?
    They r launching today meh??

saw it ad in STImes

i don't have newspaper with me now. ad for Vibes @ Kovan or Poets Villa?

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    saw it ad in STImes

oxley said in their show off press release on sgx (for their 2 hour sell out of Loft @ Holland), they will launch V @ K today. i read in The Edge that Poets Villa previewing today and tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    They r launching today meh??

oxley said in their show off press release on sgx (for their 2 hour sell out of Loft @ Holland), they will launch V @ K today. i read in The Edge that Poets Villa previewing today and tomorrow.
    Vibes oredi had their preview n today is their official launch date....

About half sold.... Lousy project.... Space better

such a big contrast? loft @ holland sell out in 2 hours but vibes need to officially launch and advertise? so not all MMs are snapped up afterall hehehe.

me not update anymore... now must hold on to my mms and be LL ...i mean landlord

but shucks...now who can we count on to update MM sales?

me not update anymore... now must hold on to my mms and be LL ...i mean landlord

such a big contrast? loft @ holland sell out in 2 hours but vibes need to officially launch and advertise? so not all MMs are snapped up afterall hehehe.
    recently, lousy/poorly designed boutique apts cannot sell...vibes is one of them....cavan suites despite so near to lavender MRT super lousy design....many units r facing a WALL just few centimeters away...haha

i tink loft@holland got its holland V appeal+ very near MRT+25m lap pool bah...consider very big pool among boutique apts...hehe

recently, lousy/poorly designed boutique apts cannot sell...vibes is one of them....cavan suites despite so near to lavender MRT super lousy design....many units r facing a WALL just few centimeters away...haha

i tink loft@holland got its holland V appeal+ very near MRT+25m lap pool bah...consider very big pool among boutique apts...hehe
    No one wants to buy MM now. Rules changed again. Even if very well designed, no strong demand expected. Such as sell out in hours.

Now they save up and fully pay off HDB or sell of HDB and buy a proper 3 OCR bedders. If not enough budget, dun need mrt nearby and can also down size.

Best is to get 2 bedders now for self-stay, to sell off next time or for ease of rental.

Quote Originally Posted by cashrich
    No one wants to buy MM now. Rules changed again. Even if very well designed, no strong demand expected. Such as sell out in hours.

Now they save up and fully pay off HDB or sell of HDB and buy a proper 3 OCR bedders. If not enough budget, dun need mrt nearby and can also down size.
    Tis more like ur usual self....hehe

Default In BT today

"PROPERTY groups continued to report deals yesterday. Oxley Holdings, which launched its Vibes@Kovan over the weekend, said that it has sold 22 out of the 36 residential units and three out of the five shop units available at the project."

Bro, you said half sold at preview? so only sold 4 units (maybe less) on official launch? hahaha...time to short the damn stock.

"PROPERTY groups continued to report deals yesterday. Oxley Holdings, which launched its Vibes@Kovan over the weekend, said that it has sold 22 out of the 36 residential units and three out of the five shop units available at the project."

Bro, you said half sold at preview? so only sold 4 units (maybe less) on official launch? hahaha...time to short the damn stock.
    31cts...hmmmm