Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: MRT estates that are exclusive

东方

User Info Menu

Default MRT estates that are exclusive

Ever wondered why projects near these MRTs almost always also create new highs?

Green line: Kembangan, Tanah Merah
    Blue line: Lakeside
    Red line: Dhoby Ghaut, Somerset, Orchard, Newton, Novena
    Purple line: Woodleigh, Kovan
    Orange line: Pasir Panjang

Because there are few or none HDB blocks in the near vicinity of these stations!

User Info Menu

This is a great thread and exactly what I was looking for for my next investment!let's start naming these projects and also those near upcoming stations

Exalted

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi

Because there are few or none HDB blocks in the near vicinity of these stations!
    i tink lakeside and kovan got plenty of HDBs.....other den tat, all r gd areas to look into

User Info Menu

kembangan astoria park side also a lot of HDB...

东方

User Info Menu

I am on the mrt and realised there no such thing as blue line now ha ha ha

Junior

User Info Menu

Never see the MRT lines in terms of colour... But then next time when the downtown line 2 is completed which is along an exclusively private belt up Bukit Timah and Upper Bukit Timah, then these existing "exclusive" condos will be outshone already lor because they are not that exclusive in comparison - because no other MRT line exclusively serves the private market other than downtown line 2. So if you tell people "I'm taking the downtown line 2" then people will assume you stay in private condo/GCB/landed (and mostly FH) lor.. Anyway, if u drive, doesn't matter lah.

OCR properties going to crash!

User Info Menu

What FH/999LH condos are within 200m of MRT stations? Are these more valuable than say >500m away?

Junior

User Info Menu

and they are all underground.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    Never see the MRT lines in terms of colour... But then next time when the downtown line 2 is completed which is along an exclusively private belt up Bukit Timah and Upper Bukit Timah, then these existing "exclusive" condos will be outshone already lor because they are not that exclusive in comparison - because no other MRT line exclusively serves the private market other than downtown line 2. So if you tell people "I'm taking the downtown line 2" then people will assume you stay in private condo/GCB/landed (and mostly FH) lor.. Anyway, if u drive, doesn't matter lah.

User Info Menu

Simei estate also has a high ratio of landed and private condos... around the vicinity, there will also be a new Upper Changi East MRT station under DTL3 opposite the future 4th university at the shell station location. Amenities wise, Simei estate is far better than Tanah Merah area with East point, Changi Business Park and Expo nearby. Any comments on the upside for this area?

Senior

User Info Menu

there are plenty of HDB flats around The Jade in Bukit Batok and a 2 bedder there is asking more than 900k.

Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast