Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 'Shoe boxes' here to stay

Quote Originally Posted by tericia
    it's ok. just a month and a half. My current place also only have 1 toilet so it's ok. But new place got 3 toilets so it's definitely a luxury compared to just 1 toilet and having 400 sqft.

Kids don't have homework this semester too so everything quite easy for this move.

As for the sound and construction, by end april i think will be able to give a "live" report on how i felt about staying there.
    you mean rent MM only for 2 months? how much is the rental?

Default killing

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad
    You will be able to report what it is like to live in a MM, only if you guys don't end up killing each other.
    the last time i rented a room in whampoa, i wanted to kill the landlord but turned out my family became closer. So hope this experience is good too. Any way, stay near drunkards for 2 months, will be quite interesting if i live to tell the tale.

By the way, i didn't say i was renting the place, so there's not rental charge.

the last time i rented a room in whampoa, i wanted to kill the landlord but turned out my family became closer. So hope this experience is good too. Any way, stay near drunkards for 2 months, will be quite interesting if i live to tell the tale.

By the way, i didn't say i was renting the place, so there's not rental charge.
    Maybe it turns out positive and you will stay for good renting out the new place instead! ... and kick off an MM fever here...

Default initial thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by valkri
    Maybe it turns out positive and you will stay for good renting out the new place instead! ... and kick off an MM fever here...
    hmmm... i just took a look at the MM and my initial thoughts are not sure if i want to stay there long term, even if i'm single. Most probably i won't stay long term even if i'm a smashing single. But just an initial thought

but u will only be staying there for 2 months?

hmmm... i just took a look at the MM and my initial thoughts are not sure if i want to stay there long term, even if i'm single. Most probably i won't stay long term even if i'm a smashing single. But just an initial thought

Default correct

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    but u will only be staying there for 2 months?
    yes, just for 2 months.

The rental yield for this MM is the best so far and in fact, it's really really good.

But my initial thoughts is if i've to sell a MM, esp in a MM development, it will lack the capital appreciation that i am looking for.

So that's my initial thoughts

think the definition of a MM is rather grey at the moment. I'll have problems staying in a 400sqft MM with balcony and planter etc. If it's a 600sq ft MM without MM, I'll be rather comfortable.

Default short term should be fine

Quote Originally Posted by sh
    think the definition of a MM is rather grey at the moment. I'll have problems staying in a 400sqft MM with balcony and planter etc. If it's a 600sq ft MM without MM, I'll be rather comfortable.
    it's ok for 2 months even with a family of 5 (including me ). Just that robertson is quite noisy with all the construction.

Now that double O is gone, i hear that the drunkard problems are also gone.

It's nice to "travel" around Singapore all these years to see different parts of singapore.