Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Launching Soon! La Fleur @ Geylang 26- $4xxk up

Default Launching Soon! La Fleur @ Geylang 26- $4xxk up

Excellent investment with future Paya Lebar Business Hub, Kallang Sports Hub. More information will be provided later. SMS <D14LF> to +65-92993342 to register for VVIP Preview tenantively on end Jan 2011.

Next up La Poulet?
    BE CENTRED BY ALL AT THE FRINGE OF THE CITY @

haa haa haa...

Or la poussin
    Quote Originally Posted by sleek
    Next up La Poulet?

Er.... I catch no balls....

google "poulet" lah. = gok gok gey.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Er.... I catch no balls....

agent said that unit below 500sqft all below 500k in quantum wor...cheap cheap

All facing East-West. Very cramped units layout too. This area definitely not for own stay.

Instead of MM, maybe its CC - Chicken Coop?

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    All facing East-West. Very cramped units layout too. This area definitely not for own stay.
    BE CENTRED BY ALL AT THE FRINGE OF THE CITY @

launching on Monday..should I go?? haha

Bad sales...only 11 units sold out of 58 units....

price starts from $470200 for #02-09

cheapest stack 08 with around 1026psf

seems cooling measures really hit down the MM market liao

Location still matters? Look at the fate of spottiswoode 18 compared to this?

maybe this one has really gone 1 street too near the chicken coop area liao. casa aerata and la brisa sold so well.

Quote Originally Posted by kaizhe

Sounds really bad. I expected it to be fully sold in 1 day due to the 4xxk quantum. MM buyers more location sensitive now?

Now investors cannot make mistakes or else they will be locked for the next 4 years. Imagine if interest rate goes up, rental condos flood the market, or economy dips, then holding an MM at this location is very bad because this area is definitely not good for own stay. By the way the Spottiswood 18 you were eyeing was over 80% sold as of last night. Price should be up 2% today.

Now investors cannot make mistakes or else they will be locked for the next 4 years. Imagine if interest rate goes up, rental condos flood the market, or economy dips, then holding an MM at this location is very bad because this area is definitely not good for own stay. By the way the Spottiswood 18 you were eyeing was over 80% sold as of last night. Price should be up 2% today.
    True. Those who bought today may change their minds after reading the papers tmr or even worst, watch it on the news tonight that sales was that bad. Frankly, in a downturn, banks may call for margin especially in such a location.

My target price for S18 was 650k, so I did not bother after our in house agent Richard clarified the price. Currently holding more than enough units on hand. So either way the market moves, I am fine.

Was the balloting that day for SW 18 really so hard to get a unit?

Quote Originally Posted by propertychap
    Location still matters? Look at the fate of spottiswoode 18 compared to this?
    Spottiswoode 18 doing quite well ah with 1st day sold 170 units....only the next day felt to 10 units..

La Fleur 1st day launch only 11 units sold, think is the lousiest sales so far among the MMs. The carpark is automated with 10 panels, is quite good compared to other MMs.

My agents keep pushing me to buy this project, otherwise i will 'regret' lol?

and i should keep this post on track, This is La Fleur, not Spottiswoode 18 post :/

maybe afternoon sold more units? no balloting?

Spottiswoode 18 doing quite well ah with 1st day sold 170 units....only the next day felt to 10 units..

La Fleur 1st day launch only 11 units sold, think is the lousiest sales so far among the MMs. The carpark is automated with 10 panels, is quite good compared to other MMs.

My agents keep pushing me to buy this project, otherwise i will 'regret' lol?

and i should keep this post on track, This is La Fleur, not Spottiswoode 18 post :/

La fleur? seriously???? the flower????

For ah huay????

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    maybe afternoon sold more units? no balloting?
    i think dun have...agent told me yesterday cut off at 12pm and I asked her abt the sales after 2pm then she said only 11 units sold and i still got chance to choose the unit i want lol.

will going down to see tmr or wed to check how it is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by sh
    La fleur? seriously???? the flower????

For ah huay????
    some for ah lian, ah beng, ah seng too (but in french~)

i think dun have...agent told me yesterday cut off at 12pm and I asked her abt the sales after 2pm then she said only 11 units sold and i still got chance to choose the unit i want lol.

will going down to see tmr or wed to check how it is going on.
    I don't bother about this area as I see many people with strange expressions and dressings there when I happen to drive along Geylang. Traffic is bad in that area as people just cross the roads like nobody's business. $3xx k I also won't touch.

$3xxk ok for me.

I rent per hour. 1 hr = $30.

Tink it will be the best yield among mm.

some for ah lian, ah beng, ah seng too (but in french~)
    yeah...

Le Lian, D'beng and La Seng

I don't bother about this area as I see many people with strange expressions and dressings there when I happen to drive along Geylang. Traffic is bad in that area as people just cross the roads like nobody's business. $3xx k I also won't touch.
    being a geylang hunter (property not chicken), i always go around to see hows the condition days and nights. I found out that lorong 26 is still quite ok, chickens mostly gather around lorong 24 and less. Lorong 26 is seperated from lorong 24 by lorong 24A. Some spread out even at sims ave and lorong 19,21,23 there...

so la fleur still considered quite a good one with that pricing, mai hiang buey pai la

No leh. Due to constant raids in the lower lorongs, now all the chickens congregate at the higher lorong already No lorong is spared and depending on the location of the police raids, these chickens just move around the area - they are very flexible.

being a geylang hunter (property not chicken), i always go around to see hows the condition days and nights. I found out that lorong 26 is still quite ok, chickens mostly gather around lorong 24 and less. Lorong 26 is seperated from lorong 24 by lorong 24A. Some spread out even at sims ave and lorong 19,21,23 there...

so la fleur still considered quite a good one with that pricing, mai hiang buey pai la

What if the rental market is down and your neighbors decide to rent out their house to these people? It will hurt the image of the condo and price of your unit...

What if the rental market is down and your neighbors decide to rent out their house to these people? It will hurt the image of the condo and price of your unit...
    then i also rent to them lol....

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    No leh. Due to constant raids in the lower lorongs, now all the chickens congregate at the higher lorong already No lorong is spared and depending on the location of the police raids, these chickens just move around the area - they are very flexible.
    correct also. now the police raids has been slowing down but the chickens still very scare of them even ambulance beacon is on far away they also siam immediately