Thread: Property Market Update Seminar by FEO on 28 Jan 2011

Default Property Market Update Seminar by FEO on 28 Jan 2011

I came across this seminar to be held by FEO on 28 January 2011. I thought you guys might be interested to attend. I wonder if it is just a gimmick to get people to buy their condos

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/singa...tate-event/212

huh? they conducting seminar? so the durian seller telling people what's happening in the durian supply and how to pick good quality durians.

actually, strangely, i think it's better those analyst who talk and have no skin in the game.

of course, caveat emptor, just don't be left carrying the baby when the music stops.

I think everyone should probably know what is their agenda, but it would still be interesting to hear what else they have to say.

i would like to pose them the question of why they are selling shore and sound as leashold when they got it as freehold.

they will just tell you it makes business sense

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    i would like to pose them the question of why they are selling shore and sound as leashold when they got it as freehold.

Yes, it makes perfect business sense. Good luck to the guys who try to enbloc the place after 30years. I really wonder how the process will be like then.