Page 10 of 56 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314152025303540 ... LastLast

Thread: 8courtyards

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    What is highest HDB resale prices close to 8CY? Around $350-380psf?? May b they benchmark by X2 the HDB resale prices.
    4rm 103sqm...355k-370k....330psf thereabt

Quote Originally Posted by linchong84
    Of course if both same price then no need to think further.. but the fact is they are different price.. difference by around 150psf.. and if you want to do short-term property investment, why buy a cui location.. or u got insider info that the missing mrt is going to be build there within next 5 years? btw u stayed 10 mths then sell? haha.. thats interesting.. u like to move house huh..

Haha, my first purchase was in a cui location but it has very nice pool view in front of my unit. The condo also comes with very unique and nice landscape. I thought I will be staying there forever with my wife until the profit was too much for me to resist. Bor Bian, gotta pack and go and hunt for another cheap but spacious unit. That time, i also hv some place in mind so i move. That time I can do whatever I want coz no 4 years SSD mah. However my family gotta move together with me. Frankly speaking, hated the moving house process but I know if I miss this opportunity, I will never get it again.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    i was too late....mid flr stack 9 and 12 fully sold when i was there on sat.....no chance to tempt me....LOL

den agt pyscho me get stack 18....odd shaped and vy close to emerald wor...
    The stack 18 unit asking price is how much? 2 bedder right?

Quote Originally Posted by Xan
    The stack 18 unit asking price is how much? 2 bedder right?
    stk18 ard 650k on mid flr...cant really remember wor....den stk 9,12 was close to 700k

but hor....i want cheap+gd facing...LOL

stk18 ard 650k on mid flr...cant really remember wor....den stk 9,12 was close to 700k

I would also go for stack 12 and 9 mid floor. Stack 18 west facing and no view

last time gd-facing and cheap aplenty

now as rare as PAP candidates from private sector liao....

Out of curiosity I went to visit this on Sunday. The crowd is massive. No place to park, has to valet.
    Seriously I dun understand the demand for this. Right next to mrt track. 689 (?) units surrounding a 10m wide pool. 2 thirds Multi storey car park.
    I remember for yishun sapphire, developer takes years to clear it. A high flr 1300 sqft regular shaped 3bd can be had for 5##k from developer direct, years after it's TOP'ed.

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    Out of curiosity I went to visit this on Sunday. The crowd is massive. No place to park, has to valet.
    Seriously I dun understand the demand for this. Right next to mrt track. 689 (?) units surrounding a 10m wide pool. 2 thirds Multi storey car park.
    I remember for yishun sapphire, developer takes years to clear it. A high flr 1300 sqft regular shaped 3bd can be had for 5##k from developer direct, years after it's TOP'ed.
    reason is price + good concept loh...

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    It's a theory of relativity. In today's context, where to find 700+psf new private condo launch directly by developer? Some more from FEO. Even if it's build on a swamp, there will be buyers.
    Sapphire at 5xxk for a 1200sqft was history. Can you still buy a 4 room hdb at 45k like what my parent used to do in the past?

Yah 700+psf new launch this is the cheapest in the whole of Singapore!

Default Better buy Yishun than losing to inflation

Quote from Marc Faber:

Inflation: Everything Is Going Up
    Everything is going up. Only at the Federal Reserve is there no inflation.

In that environment, cash and bonds will lose value. Other good choices besides gold are commodities, real estate, art, collectibles and so forth, anything that essentially cannot be multiplied at the same rate as paper money, that is subject to the printing presses of Mr. Bernanke. - in CNBC
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    This is the stack I asked yesterday. Highest floor 1389 sqft at 1.18M, almost 850psf. I think this is the most expensive stack, because of regular square shape and very good view and totally NS facing no Sun. Agent told me "must grab now if not sure sold out within a day". So is it true all taken ?

my usual stand... if I am an agent, I will say, gd buy, best buy, ALL muz buy!!

Yah 700+psf new launch this is the cheapest in the whole of Singapore!
    Besides minton and isle, wat other property you have? U like playing monopoly?
    Last edited by Xan; 18-04-11 at 22:16.

2 bedder is nice. Can cut through the wall a not and convert to personal bathroom for the common room!!

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    2 bedder is nice. Can cut through the wall a not and convert to personal bathroom for the common room!!
    flr plan stated translucent glass window!!! meaning frosted windows

hahaha... means u have to go out and enjoy the courts. Beats competition by 8 yards.

St 8courtyard 202 / 657 units sold over weekend

Quote Originally Posted by dh
    St 8courtyard 202 / 657 units sold over weekend
    Unfortunately they couldn't clear the units with the 'fins'...

Heard official launch this Good Friday - smart

Fins means obstructed view issit? People care so much about view meh? I know of some people everyday draw curtain one becos neighbour is so near...

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix
    Unfortunately they couldn't clear the units with the 'fins'...

Heard official launch this Good Friday - smart

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    Fins means obstructed view issit? People care so much about view meh? I know of some people everyday draw curtain one becos neighbour is so near...
    fins is really terrible....like those projects facing istana....

not only block the view totally....but aso block the light and ventilation.....no diff from staying in a prison....

if its frosted windows....not so bad....still can open the casement windows and let light and breeze in.....save $ on day curtain!! HAHA

Wa ... The showroom is not really visible from main road, yet u know the progress. Living nearby huh?

Quote Originally Posted by yyly1327
    there is one more new project at Miltonia close next to Orchid country club. showflat almost completed. dun know what is the selling $$

Quote Originally Posted by dh
    Wa ... The showroom is not really visible from main road, yet u know the progress. Living nearby huh?
    my parents live in yishun. Drove pass OCC and saw it.

Oic, was nearby and drove near to take a look. Showroom cld be ready within a month or so, if they plan to launch soon.

Quote Originally Posted by yyly1327
    my parents live in yishun. Drove pass OCC and saw it.

A friend fetched me there to have a look this afternoon. Only a few 2 bedders left on stack 10 and 11. Discount now is 14%. The agent said new stacks will be released this friday at a discount of only 13%.

Location so so the only good thing is the price, very cheap new launch. Would have bought this if I did not buy waterfront isle in Feb.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    According to agent, the fins for units facing west were meant to obstruct your view to the sembawang airbase.

Not exactly cheap if HDB resale is about 350psf at the same location.

In Bedok/Simei/Tanah Merah, HDB resale is > 500psf ...
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    Not exactly cheap if HDB resale is about 350psf at the same location.

In Bedok/Simei/Tanah Merah, HDB resale is > 500psf ...
    bedok reservoir HDB around 450psf....lease from 2000....Isle ard 950psf

yishun HDB ard 320-350psf....lease from ard 1988......8court ard 780psf

both seems ok if peg against HDB

According to agent, the fins for units facing west were meant to obstruct your view to the sembawang airbase.
    but i was shocked to know those facing emerald goto hf their windows frosted too(eg. stack 18).....mabe residents not suppose to see the flight landing path?

kind of double standard when existing HDB flats and emerald can continue to see.....so funny.....