Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111621263136 ... LastLast

Thread: 8courtyards

Quote Originally Posted by yaozong7
    The 750 psf ones are all odd-shaped ones leh. Hard to arrange living room furniture and waste space. The square shaped ones with pool views are from 800 psf onwards I think.

The better blocks havent been launched but overall pricing is still ok considering it's FEO. I feel more agents than customers today leh.....ha
    U thinking of getting a unit? I recee the place many time, still feel the location cmi. I just cannot figure out what investment value it has, esp those who bought the 1 bedder at 900+psf. But from the response reported here, I'm really puzzled.

Quote Originally Posted by Xan
    U thinking of getting a unit? I recee the place many time, still feel the location cmi. I just cannot figure out what investment value it has, esp those who bought the 1 bedder at 900+psf. But from the response reported here, I'm really puzzled.
    Could be singles below 35 years old, currently staying and working in the north. One thing I noticed is sungaporeans tend to buy their next property near to where they currently stay.

Dunno leh. Still thinking... Yah the location quite cmi. The 1 bedroom units mostly sold out on fri I think. Maybe they think it should be easy to rent out since MBT said more industrial developments in North area?

Besides the industrial park opp 8 courtyard, there's 1 huge plot of land reserved for industrial use I think..... For own self stay should be ok in long term as long as population reaches 6.5m, but for investment purpose, have to consider if the pricing & timing is right... haha

This location really CMI.

But if priced at EC pricing.. still got upside of at least 10% to 20% upon TOP if not more.

EC buyers will think they overpaid for Canopy or Lilydale already. Both also CMI.

Expect price drop there or no more upside.

At this kind of pricing, its a sign! get the que and dun anyhow aim and misque.

The shape looks like saw's aiming at each other. Perhaps anti sound measures.

Took at look at Agora Green 5 room at 6xxk earlier. That one is a better buy anytime though minus the swiming pool. Solution, Safra Pool.

How come no shuttle bus service mentioned?

Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1984

But if priced at EC pricing.. still got upside of at least 10% to 20% upon TOP if not more.

EC buyers will think they overpaid for Canopy or Lilydale already. Both also CMI.

Took at look at Agora Green 5 room at 6xxk earlier. That one is a better buy anytime though minus the swiming pool. Solution, Safra Pool.

Haven't slept yet? So excited ar?
    Canopy and Lilydale still ok, right next to shops, supermart, kopitiams.
    Canberra makes sense to pay 50psf more cos 800m to MRT, 200 to shopping mall.
    I agree - this location is the CMIest of the CMI - unless you are a huge park fan (there is one opposite)
    Else no other amenities in sight.

layout of site is good - no neighbours will see each other directly so there is privacy. Again I must say their selling point is in their condo concept, which is quite well done (but dun expect anything like those pics in the brochure)...

No lah, early day...

Quote Originally Posted by yaozong7
    Dunno leh. Still thinking... Yah the location quite cmi. The 1 bedroom units mostly sold out on fri I think. Maybe they think it should be easy to rent out since MBT said more industrial developments in North area?

Besides the industrial park opp 8 courtyard, there's 1 huge plot of land reserved for industrial use I think..... For own self stay should be ok in long term as long as population reaches 6.5m, but for investment purpose, have to consider if the pricing & timing is right... haha
    Haha better act fast else all sold out. Basically my observation is, as long it is cheap, Singaporean usually Bo chup the location and grab. They keep thinking buying cheap and can sell higher. It is not totally wrong but at that kind of location, I really don't know what's the incentive of buying. If I were to buy, I will not get the 1 bedder at 900+ psf. I will go for bigger units.

i presume Canopy's buyers are mainly 1st timers and buyers of ECs mainly buy for staying and not investing, esp people in yishun.. So they won't regret cos they bought it at avg 650psf.. if you add in the 30k grant, the psf maybe 620-630psf.. so low for a new condo development how to regret..

lilydale, yishun sapphire and yishun emerald are selling at around 600-650psf now.. emerald and sapphire might still feel slightly happier as courtyard is selling at 750-800psf, so they got still a very slight bit of upward potential.. for lilydale, to buy it at 620-650psf now really makes little sense unless the buyers are eager to move..

Adora green 5 room is around 500psf, people might regret as it is only a HDB in yishun which is not near mrt yet it is selling at premium prices.. no matter how marketed the dbss is, it is still just a hdb with no facilities and stuck with MOP.. the only difference of it from BTO is it comes with installed kitchen cabinet, bathroom fittings, wardrobes and aircon.. But these things shouldn't cost 250k.. in fact they might not even cost 50k.. so why should the dbss cost 250k more than the bto..

Shuttle covered by developer for first 2 years.

humans r funny rite....

most ppl expecting ave 850psf....den ended up 750psf....den start to say CMI location...tats y cheap....

humans just love expensive stuff....hehe

if its near to MRT(within 300-400m)...prolly launch at 950psf....
    so 750psf....3 bus stop away lor...hehe

for me, lucky for yishun upgradders.....FEO launch at reasonable px

treehouse launched last yr....not near MRT also....equally ulu if u were to ask me....px at 8xxpsf....

lets see how much forestkill gona launch

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    humans r funny rite....

most ppl expecting ave 850psf....den ended up 750psf....den start to say CMI location...tats y cheap....

treehouse launched last yr....not near MRT also....equally ulu if u were to ask me....px at 8xxpsf....

yah.. when things are expensive, they complain that it is too ex.. when things turn out cheaper, they start to wonder how come it is so cheap, maybe something wrong with it (ie location) so actually it is not good also.. people are really hard to satisfy and please.. it is just like facing your wife or girlfriend, so matter what a guy do also wrong one.. there is no right or ideal situation..

humans r funny rite....

"siao ping bu siao chang"

Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaSS
    "siao ping bu siao chang"

I think yishun is too big without LRT. Perhaps there is one in the plan to linkup all the condos

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    I think yishun is too big without LRT. Perhaps there is one in the plan to linkup all the condos
    Hard.. there are LRT in sengkang, punggol and bukit panjang becos HDB needs to sell the BTOs there due to the vast undeveloped empty land at that time.. If HDB dun throw in the LRT carrot, not many will want to bite..

For yishun, it is already a matured estate, mature until a bit chao sng already.. not much land to launch BTOs anyway, so govt might hesitate to throw in the LRT carrot.. otherwise amk, bishan, toa payoh, woodlands, etc, etc etc will all be crying for one..

Haha better act fast else all sold out. Basically my observation is, as long it is cheap, Singaporean usually Bo chup the location and grab. They keep thinking buying cheap and can sell higher. It is not totally wrong but at that kind of location, I really don't know what's the incentive of buying. If I were to buy, I will not get the 1 bedder at 900+ psf. I will go for bigger units.
    1 bedder...45xsqft still ok buy if u ask me....but not the bigger sized 54xsqft one...both about the same Psf....

45xsqft about 430k....54xsqft about 520k.....low budget buyer can opt for 430k....ignore the psf....but dun understand y those bot 54xsqft 1bedder wor....might as well top up 130k get a 86xsqft 2bedder at 650k?

mabe really budget constraint

so how many have been sold? with hedges park and 8 courtyards so hot this weekend, should be expecting a nice report on straits times or BT on monday or tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by linchong84
    i presume Canopy's buyers are mainly 1st timers and buyers of ECs mainly buy for staying and not investing, esp people in yishun.. So they won't regret cos they bought it at avg 650psf.. if you add in the 30k grant, the psf maybe 620-630psf.. so low for a new condo development n 50k..
    Why go for EC when u can buy condo at similar psf without restrictions. Even if cheaper, must be cheap enough. Otherwise, price appreciation limited.

1 bedder...45xsqft still ok buy if u ask me....but not the bigger sized 54xsqft one...both about the same Psf....

45xsqft about 430k....54xsqft about 520k.....low budget buyer can opt for 430k....ignore the psf....but dun understand y those bot 54xsqft 1bedder wor....might as well top up 130k get a 86xsqft 2bedder at 650k?

1 bedder very wise choice. Go for smallest unit. Like country club plus rental gain. All sold rite?

Yap agree and make more sense to go for smallest 1 bedder else might as well buy 2 bedder at 650k. Now I feel estuary 1 bedder 603sqft at 4xxk looks like a steal

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    so how many have been sold? with hedges park and 8 courtyards so hot this weekend, should be expecting a nice report on straits times or BT on monday or tuesday.
    Had a feeling next round of cooling measure will come after election. They might attack the buyer this time.

humans r funny rite....

expansive means got face.
    Not really 7xx psf leh.
    Forest kills monkeys looking for peanuts in monkey cage.

Wow, wake up a lazy sunday morning and discover this... Is this the latest hot project now ?

How much again ? 800 ? I thought Sengkang 900 was shocking...

Is it next to the yishun sapphire / emerald thing ? How come it's not called yishun diamond ?

Any websites to see the layout of units? Too lazy to go show flat hehe.

...very bad to fengshui is to have the corner of the building pointing directly at you like a knife. worse with multiple of these. puzzling why have such design...just to create small courtyards? looks like rather have outward facing units.

Yap agree and make more sense to go for smallest 1 bedder else might as well buy 2 bedder at 650k. Now I feel estuary 1 bedder 603sqft at 4xxk looks like a steal
    This project makes Estuary look like a bargain. However it does little to push up prices for nearby Seletaris or Euphony or the 2 jewels...

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    ...very bad to fengshui is to have the corner of the building pointing directly at you like a knife. worse with multiple of these. puzzling why have such design...just to create small courtyards? looks like rather have outward facing units.
    It doesn't look good from the site plan but if you stay there you'll appreciate it. You won't wake up to the sight of your neighbours' parents in their undies

Would there be a possibility the missing mrt is next to 8 courtyard?

Floor plans specs and details here:

http://www.8courtyards.com/

Quote Originally Posted by linchong84
    Adora green 5 room is around 500psf, people might regret as it is only a HDB in yishun which is not near mrt yet it is selling at premium prices.. no matter how marketed the dbss is, it is still just a hdb with no facilities and stuck with MOP.. the only difference of it from BTO is it comes with installed kitchen cabinet, bathroom fittings, wardrobes and aircon.. But these things shouldn't cost 250k.. in fact they might not even cost 50k.. so why should the dbss cost 250k more than the bto..
    For sure those things don't cost anywhere NEAR 250K. 50K is closer than 250K. For sure can get them at 50K if not going for top of the range quality.