Page 9 of 56 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141924293439 ... LastLast

Thread: 8courtyards

nort ppty has been driving so much interest these days.

if price stablised and move up, the rest of the regions will also move.....

there is one more new project at Miltonia close next to Orchid country club. showflat almost completed. dun know what is the selling $$

I think everybody buys property for investment in the believe that prices will go up in the long term. It is only a matter of when you liquidate those investments. Certainly, if ECs and Pte Condos are exactly the same price, I am sure most people will go for Pte Condos instead of ECs due to the restrictions.

Quote Originally Posted by yyly1327
    there is one more new project at Miltonia close next to Orchid country club. showflat almost completed. dun know what is the selling $$
    really? That will be a good place for investment and should have some pretty good views...800psf i take

Thanks the infor and advice with regards to the 60% loan. Shall be getting the banker to review and commit loan amount prior purchase, better be safe thank sorry. else not so nice to come up to forum and ask for loan

Dtrax, mmmm....assets base lending, this must be how pple purchase multiple properties by using existing one as collateral?

quiet with lush greenery. low rise reservior view.

amenities at vista spring bto across the road. hv shop, minimart, coffee shop.

further down, at occ, jap restuarant, peach garden and ntuc.

any unit around 500k, i take.

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix
    really? That will be a good place for investment and should have some pretty good views...800psf i take

Quote Originally Posted by dh
    Thanks the infor and advice with regards to the 60% loan. Shall be getting the banker to review and commit loan amount prior purchase, better be safe thank sorry. else not so nice to come up to forum and ask for loan

Dtrax, mmmm....assets base lending, this must be how pple purchase multiple properties by using existing one as collateral?
    In this type of asset based loan, you have to come out the upfront payment.

Meaning say if bank grant you 60% loan for a 1mil property. U have to come out with the front 40% using combination of cash and cpf. The loan will only disburse after u have paid the full 40%. Meaning, for a new property, the first 5%, the 15%,the next 10% and 10%. After that the loan will disburse for the subsequent drawdown from developer.

Hey, got it. Was told the same by the banker. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by moomooteo
    In this type of asset based loan, you have to come out the upfront payment.

Meaning say if bank grant you 60% loan for a 1mil property. U have to come out with the front 40% using combination of cash and cpf. The loan will only disburse after u have paid the full 40%. Meaning, for a new property, the first 5%, the 15%,the next 10% and 10%. After that the loan will disburse for the subsequent drawdown from developer.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Isle take how long to walk to future mrt? Somehow not convince to hit under 10mins.....nxt time, tenants wud prefer key, den wave.... Den gold/isle if they dun drive.....
    It is quite close from side gate about 400m assuming MRT behind Baywater, I have tried.

This low pricing of 8courtsyard sabo Canberra / Estuary subsales also

How come FEO can sell Seletar > 1kpsf but this one just firesales ?!
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by dh

Depends, my usual margin for all my properties all 60% LTV which is based on asset-based loans. Check with the banker for more details but I am pretty sure he/she is referring to asset-based loan since income statements not required

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    It is quite close from side gate about 400m assuming MRT behind Baywater, I have tried.

This low pricing of 8courtsyard sabo Canberra / Estuary subsales also

How come FEO can sell Seletar > 1kpsf but this one just firesales ?!
    They testing the market response. Many thought Yishun area, no "prospects" . If the sales move, they will stop the incentives and sell the rest at normal $psf which should be around $800 upwards. This way it will reflect better on the developer , rather then they slash price from $800+psf to $700+psf if the sales turn out to be poor.. my views correct or not??

They testing the market response. Many thought Yishun area, no "prospects" . If the sales move, they will stop the incentives and sell the rest at normal $psf which should be around $800 upwards. This way it will reflect better on the developer , rather then they slash price from $800+psf to $700+psf if the sales turn out to be poor.. my views correct or not??
    Dun think so, they have tested market with Waterfront Isle. Heard WFI already up price by 10% ..

I think what is happening is that price differential between "walkable to MRT" and "not walkable to MRT" has just increased. Developers bid very high for those close to MRT or future MRT (Bishan, Bendemeer, Lakeside, Simei, Bedok Reservoir to name a few) so die die will not sell anything below 1kpsf ... but the same is hard to say from "far away from MRT".

May be high COE & ERP has something to do with this

CCL extension to Marina Bay and CCL will be completed soon, another +

FEO feel guilty after conning so many buyers into buying their high priced project. they want to do some charity.

1st they donate 125m to hospital now they lelong to do some charity......

Actually very simple one..
    1. if near yishun mrt it will be 900+ psf cos it has MRT+amenities, shopping centre (the future plot in yishun central)
    2. if near khatib mrt it will be 800+ psf cos it has MRT but no shopping centre (eg estuary)
    3. If not near mrt but near shopping centre it will be 800+psf (eg canberra)
    4. If not near mrt and not near shopping centre it will be 700+psf (eg courtyards)
    5. if not near mrt and not near shopping centre and is EC it will be 600+psf (eg canopy)

Sui bor? Fair right?

Yah that area was one of the lowest priced condos in singapore. (emerald and sapphire) But it is a matter of time that the new mrt station will pop up and the emerald and sapphire goes enbloc. Then this 8 courtyards will increase in price.

Quote Originally Posted by linchong84
    Actually very simple one..
    1. if near yishun mrt it will be 900+ psf cos it has MRT+amenities, shopping centre (the future plot in yishun central)
    2. if near khatib mrt it will be 800+ psf cos it has MRT but no shopping centre (eg estuary)
    3. If not near mrt but near shopping centre it will be 800+psf (eg canberra)
    4. If not near mrt and not near shopping centre it will be 700+psf (eg courtyards)
    5. if not near mrt and not near shopping centre and is EC it will be 600+psf (eg canopy)

Sui bor? Fair right?
    hahaha....reasonable analysis....hehe

but i still prefer 8 den canberra based on their pricing and quantum....SCC nothing much there wor....been there once b4 when i went for the white beehon.....yummy

estuary reservoir facing worth 8xxpsf....but the rest....shd only worth 7xxpsf liao lor since goto factor in baywindows and planters....MRT is about 750m away......8-10mins......8court is 950m away....12min.....to me both equally far.....hehe.....within 500m den can say near to MRT

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Yah that area was one of the lowest priced condos in singapore. (emerald and sapphire) But it is a matter of time that the new mrt station will pop up and the emerald and sapphire goes enbloc. Then this 8 courtyards will increase in price.
    this part of yishun and rosewood suites area equally low.....

Quote Originally Posted by linchong84
    Yah 9k sure can afford condo.. What i meant is canopy buyers are mostly people who dun buy it for investment reasons.. so they wun regret as they dun really care abt the MOP.. they just want a condo environment in yishun to stay.. so since it's cheaper, why should they regret..

Even for people who want to make appreciation gains after 4-5 years, i feel courtyard definitely rank among the last.. property is all abt location, if location cui, the appreciation is really slow and limited.. if like you say buy and sell after SSD is over for gains, might as well buy the bedok waterfront projects or other projects that are beside future mrt station.. those are the ones that will shoot up more when the station is opened..

i still believe majority of people who bought 2 bedder and above in courtyard and canopy buy to stay and not to flip.. if it is to stay, i really dun see why courtyard is better.. maybe people buy becos their income exceed 10k so suck thumb.. if it is to flip, choose courtyard is really ... if it is for rental, perfectly good cos their 1 bedder 400+k only..
    All property purchase come with some elements of investment factors in mind. Even I buy this property for self stay, I would want my property to appreciate and sell it at anytime that I want. Private property allows you to hv this flexibility. EC cannot. If both EC and private are priced quite closely, I would go for private. I am glad that I never commit into a EC initially but ended up paying something slightly higher for private. I stayed for almost 10 mths and sell it off with some profit. This is something I can never achieve in EC within a short time frame. Of coz in today's context, it is not easy due to 4 years SSD.
    But comparatively, the waiting time for selling away private is still much shorter than selling off EC. To me, both canopy and 8CY are equally cui in terms of location, not much diff. Though 8CY can be slightly more cui, but The owners have the flexibility to sell off earlier. I will only invest in EC if it's near mrt or prob some pple wanted to stay near to parents or near workplace etc. Else it's not in my investment radar.

Hedges park also quite reasonable, low of 800psf for 2+1 ... tat's why developers clear stocks far from MRT but for MRT die die hold high prices

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...rk-condominium

this part of yishun and rosewood suites area equally low.....
    casablanca 2bedder transacted close to 800psf wor!!!

rosewood 3bedder close to 700psf

rosewood suites ard 780psf....hitting 800psf soon?

hmm...they r not equally cheap...

Quote Originally Posted by fclim
    I think everybody buys property for investment in the believe that prices will go up in the long term. It is only a matter of when you liquidate those investments. Certainly, if ECs and Pte Condos are exactly the same price, I am sure most people will go for Pte Condos instead of ECs due to the restrictions.

Absolutely right

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    Hedges park also quite reasonable, low of 800psf for 2+1 ... tat's why developers clear stocks far from MRT but for MRT die die hold high prices

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...rk-condominium
    no wor...average Psf for their 2bedder about 850-880psf.....

agt tell me to get one just beside the substation and bin ctr....606k, 764sqft 2bedder....tat one CHEAPEST about 800psf....LOL

Hedge park sales not as gd compared to 8court......

buy gale subsale better...can get below 900psf?

agt put guide px....sounds fishy
    http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...-sale-the-gale

casablanca 2bedder transacted close to 800psf wor!!!

rosewood 3bedder close to 700psf

rosewood suites ard 780psf....hitting 800psf soon?

hmm...they r not equally cheap...
    So what you waiting for? 8courtyards buy!!!! Fraser centerpoint owner extra 1% discount.

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix
    Yap, that area is just next to my place. But I will not buy. I don't want to put all eggs in one basket.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    So what you waiting for? 8courtyards buy!!!! Fraser centerpoint owner extra 1% discount.
    i was too late....mid flr stack 9 and 12 fully sold when i was there on sat.....no chance to tempt me....LOL

den agt pyscho me get stack 18....odd shaped and vy close to emerald wor...

Quote Originally Posted by Xan
    All property purchase come with some elements of investment factors in mind. Even I buy this property for self stay, I would want my property to appreciate and sell it at anytime that I want. Private property allows you to hv this flexibility. EC cannot. If both EC and private are priced quite closely, I would go for private. I am glad that I never commit into a EC initially but ended up paying something slightly higher for private. I stayed for almost 10 mths and sell it off with some profit. This is something I can never achieve in EC within a short time frame. Of coz in today's context, it is not easy due to 4 years SSD.
    But comparatively, the waiting time for selling away private is still much shorter than selling off EC. To me, both canopy and 8CY are equally cui in terms of location, not much diff. Though 8CY can be slightly more cui, but The owners have the flexibility to sell off earlier. I will only invest in EC if it's near mrt or prob some pple wanted to stay near to parents or near workplace etc. Else it's not in my investment radar.

Of course if both same price then no need to think further.. but the fact is they are different price.. difference by around 150psf.. and if you want to do short-term property investment, why buy a cui location.. or u got insider info that the missing mrt is going to be build there within next 5 years? btw u stayed 10 mths then sell? haha.. thats interesting.. u like to move house huh..

these agents at 8CY just want to sell and get $$, tell me those units facing the camp will have "fins" , very good as it will block the noon sun... cheapest 3bdrm in the whole developments.

these agents at 8CY just want to sell and get $$, tell me those units facing the camp will have "fins" , very good as it will block the noon sun... cheapest 3bdrm in the whole developments.
    actually the fins r located at the kitchen/ac ledge and i tink kena one of the bedroom....get the lower flr below 8th flr la....no fins but got strong SUN!!! wear sunglass at home!

What is highest HDB resale prices close to 8CY? Around $350-380psf?? May b they benchmark by X2 the HDB resale prices.