Thread: Ranking and rating for Developer in D15

Default Ranking and rating for Developer in D15

For the few developers for apartment in D15, D16, D14 etc...how would you rate or rank them, say say in term of speed of completion , layout of units (whether excessive big planter, bay window , balcony etc) , unit pricing , carpark (mech vs surface), quality eg defects after TOP, how long it take to rectified

so far, these are the common 3 i seen... please feel free to add more and share your experiences...
    1) Roxy
    2) Fragrance
    3) World class land....

....out of which i preferred world class land more, as the units are bigger, more regular shaped, not so much MM type, and usually non mech carpark ....

what the forumer view...?

Quote Originally Posted by marktkt22
    For the few developers for apartment in D15, D16, D14 etc...how would you rate or rank them, say say in term of speed of completion , layout of units (whether excessive big planter, bay window , balcony etc) , unit pricing , carpark (mech vs surface), quality eg defects after TOP, how long it take to rectified

so far, these are the common 3 i seen... please feel free to add more and share your experiences...
    1) Roxy
    2) Fragrance
    3) World class land....

....out of which i preferred world class land more, as the units are bigger, more regular shaped, not so much MM type, and usually non mech carpark ....

what the forumer view...?
    i bot world class ppty b4....yes...generally bigger layout den fragrance although they r bro/sis coy.....both of them about the same speed/quality etc except layouts....however, recently world class project 1bedder shrink to 431sqft .....used to be ard 480-550sqft

roxy....nvr touch b4....they build so so slow....