Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Melosa-Geylang Lorong 28 by Ecco Properties

If same rental, I reckon pple will just choose lavender area or top up abit more.

Police like not very proactive - hope lor 24 will be ok

Quote Originally Posted by rontan_83 View Post
    what does LLs mean?
    What does FL mean?
    Landlord and Freelance...

Quote Originally Posted by leesg123 View Post
    Long long tme ago I already say it will happen (in #1 Loft thread). It makes perfect sense. Long term wise much cheaper, spacious and more flexibility than hotel there. Good for rental. Close eye lah. Dont so mean. People also earning a living.
    True. Provided the LLs are aware and in return getting a good rent for the risk.

Hi... Do any community owner do complain about the two side walls not painted?
    I do, but not powerful because accordingly to the developer person in charge told me. only i am do complaining.
    Hi community. What we should do?

Quote Originally Posted by cytan6613 View Post
    I do, but not powerful because accordingly to the developer person in charge told me. only i am do complaining.
    May be shall write to BCA, I think that will be more powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by espeyap View Post
    May be shall write to BCA, I think that will be more powerful.
    BCA ... also write in but useless. ... any solution?

Actually, my neighbour told me that there are lots of people complaining. I was told that the developer said they can't get the approval from the pte owners to use their space to paint our walls, even the MP also can't do anything. If the developer can give us some discount on our purchase price, I don't mind if the walls are not painted.

BCA ... also write in but useless. ... any solution?
    Don't release the remaining loan or at least hold back 5-10% for incomplete ppty, can or not?.

Quote Originally Posted by irisng View Post
    Don't release the remaining loan or at least hold back 5-10% for incomplete ppty, can or not?.
    Irisng, not because of discount and discount.
    This because of value of the property and the work quality of the developer.
    how the developer cheat consumer.

Ya, it looks so awful...

When I collected my key, I had told the person-in-charge about it, I also called my lawyer about this matter. I even called up the developer's company about it. What I got back the answer was they can't do anything about it. They need permission to make use of the landed owners' compound to paint the side walls. Agent told me that they even got the MP to talk to the landed owners but no use. Of course, I also hope that our side walls are painted. I wonder in the 1st place, why the TOP was approved???????? Can they paint the walls without trespassing the landed ppty?

who stays in that landed unit? everyone goes and liase with the owner? why the owner so hardup about it? he wants money is it?

otherwise, get a resident psycho tan living in melosa to disturb the owner every day.

Quote Originally Posted by babyt View Post
    who stays in that landed unit? everyone goes and liase with the owner? why the owner so hardup about it? he wants money is it?

otherwise, get a resident psycho tan living in melosa to disturb the owner every day.
    I think they are concerned about their roof tops being damaged. I heard one of landed owners is an artist, so should have lots of valuable portraits. Anyway, I think the developer should think of some ways to paint the 2 side walls without disturbing the "VIP" landed owners.

I think they are concerned about their roof tops being damaged. I heard one of landed owners is an artist, so should have lots of valuable portraits. Anyway, I think the developer should think of some ways to paint the 2 side walls without disturbing the "VIP" landed owners.
    ha ha ... i think that will be a corruption somewhere, else this building will not approved by government department. May be another case like city harvest

I really cannot understand building like outlook also can TOP ha ha...
    Anyone how to share the picture online?

ha ha ... i think that will be a corruption somewhere, else this building will not approved by government department. May be another case like city harvest

人家没有,我们有。So artistic.: DId u talk to your lawyer about it?

人家没有,我们有。So artistic.: DId u talk to your lawyer about it?
    I have spoken to a lawyer, this is useless again, they only process and arranging document with the bank. The rest not their business. Iris.... Do you complain?

I have spoken to a lawyer, this is useless again, they only process and arranging document with the bank. The rest not their business. Iris.... Do you complain?
    Not really complain, but asked. During the TOP, I asked my lawyer why the 2 side walls not painted, she said, if I want, she can help to write to the developer. Then during the collection of keys, I called up the company to arrange for the key collection and at the same time, asked the lady, she asked me to ask the person-in-charge while collecting the key, so I asked him on that day and he shook his head and said can't do anything, permission not granted by the landed owners. How I wish that the walls can be painted so it will look better.

Not really complain, but asked. During the TOP, I asked my lawyer why the 2 side walls not painted, she said, if I want, she can help to write to the developer. Then during the collection of keys, I called up the company to arrange for the key collection and at the same time, asked the lady, she asked me to ask the person-in-charge while collecting the key, so I asked him on that day and he shook his head and said can't do anything, permission not granted by the landed owners. How I wish that the walls can be painted so it will look better.
    Hi sis iris, how are you? long time no see. Hows ur melosa doing now?

Quote Originally Posted by kaizhe View Post
    Hi sis iris, how are you? long time no see. Hows ur melosa doing now?
    Ok, has rented out to an Indian couple last year and they have renewed for another year, lease expiring end of this year, not sure whether are they going to renew again or not, if not, have to find another tenant. How about you, how is your apartment, rented out or already sold?

Ok, has rented out to an Indian couple last year and they have renewed for another year, lease expiring end of this year, not sure whether are they going to renew again or not, if not, have to find another tenant. How about you, how is your apartment, rented out or already sold?
    it seems the market still quite good. I thought your original plan was to let your son to stay? Are you intend to sell it? Anyway I am doing well here.. I already sold my unit back to 2013 and make some money.. Was aiming Highpark Residences but I was kinda behind the queue and was offered a high floor unit that is least attractive in term of price.

Quote Originally Posted by kaizhe View Post
    it seems the market still quite good. I thought your original plan was to let your son to stay? Are you intend to sell it? Anyway I am doing well here.. I already sold my unit back to 2013 and make some money.. Was aiming Highpark Residences but I was kinda behind the queue and was offered a high floor unit that is least attractive in term of price.
    He just got married last year and is currently staying with me. He got a HDB in Punggol, I think will be ready by next year. I might want to sell depending on the market but again, I like the location there and the view from my balcony, it has a cozy feel during the night, 很舍不得卖。 Don't know how much is the psf now for Geylang ppty?

Use SRX for indicative X-Value. But some times very far off one.
    click: 🏢shoeboxmickeymousehouse 🏢

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi View Post
    Use SRX for indicative X-Value. But some times very far off one.
    Thanks. My agent asks me not to sell now because currently can't fetch a good profit but can use SRX as a guide.

Quote Originally Posted by kaizhe
    It seems the market still quite good.
    Yup, I think if you lower the rental price a bit, there shouldn't be a problem getting a tenant in Geylang in this current market. My current tenant wants to break the lease, he said he needs a bigger space as his in-laws are coming to stay with them, so my agent helps me to get another tenant within a week for 2 yrs lease but at a lower price. I was thinking, can rent out better than leave it empty for months (if unlucky), at least it can help to cover part of the monthly instalment.

Thanks. My agent asks me not to sell now because currently can't fetch a good profit but can use SRX as a guide.

Yup, I think if you lower the rental price a bit, there shouldn't be a problem getting a tenant in Geylang in this current market. My current tenant wants to break the lease, he said he needs a bigger space as his in-laws are coming to stay with them, so my agent helps me to get another tenant within a week for 2 yrs lease but at a lower price. I was thinking, can rent out better than leave it empty for months (if unlucky), at least it can help to cover part of the monthly instalment.
    Iris...can pass to me yr agent's contact number? i wish to rent out fast in the future....

Quote Originally Posted by rontan_83 View Post
    Iris...can pass to me yr agent's contact number? i wish to rent out fast in the future....
    Actually, I think it is the timing. Can't really guarantee that it will rent out fast, he also has some units that take months to rent out but if you want, I can pm you. He has lots of lobang, eg house cleaning, house movers, furnitures, curtains etc. He helped me to get a single bed and arranged the delivery for me (without me doing anything) when the previous tenant later requested for it and he wanted to share with me the cost of the bed, asked me to pay 50% only but I insisted to pay him in full.
    Last edited by irisng; 24-08-15 at 13:36.

Actually, I think it is the timing. Can't really guarantee that it will rent out fast, he also has some units that take months to rent out but if you want, I can pm you. He has lots of lobang, eg house cleaning, house movers, furnitures, curtains etc. He helped me to get a single bed and arranged the delivery for me (without me doing anything) when the previous tenant later requested for it and he wanted to share with me the cost of the bed, asked me to pay 50% only but I insisted to pay him in full.

ok..iris..pls pm me...many thanks.

You are just such a nice lady.

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi View Post
    You are just such a nice lady.
    Aiyo, I'm not lah, there are lots of nice people here willing to give advise and help too. As for the cost of the bed, it is not right to let the agent pay for me unless he got it free from somewhere and give me as a gift, hahaha.

Aiyo, I'm not lah, there are lots of nice people here willing to give advise and help too. As for the cost of the bed, it is not right to let the agent pay for me unless he got it free from somewhere and give me as a gift, hahaha.
    Ok, then he must be a super hungry agent.