Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Yishun Emerald & Sapphire

Default Yishun Emerald & Sapphire

Is Yishun Emerald or Sapphire worth buying? Heard the price has appreciated alot. Compared with the new ones, these projects prices are still lower.

The sales last time during launch was very slow...until after top, still have alot of units left not sold. I remembered the 4bedroom units were around 550k last time.

There is a possibility of a new mrt station around the area after the yishun industrial park though.

I will prefer freeholds in this area if can afford. Else sun plaza but no one selling now.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    The sales last time during launch was very slow...until after top, still have alot of units left not sold. I remembered the 4bedroom units were around 550k last time.

There is a possibility of a new mrt station around the area after the yishun industrial park though.
    MRT?!??! how can there be an MRT station? Look at the surrounding, no place to built another station. However, there are some serious digging next to Yishun Sapphire, but was told they are just building a drainage.

Quote Originally Posted by yyly1327
    MRT?!??! how can there be an MRT station? Look at the surrounding, no place to built another station. However, there are some serious digging next to Yishun Sapphire, but was told they are just building a drainage.
    They are preparing the ground works for Simpang new town which will be expected after 2020. If u notice Yishun mrt is NS13, sembawang is NS11.....where is station NS12?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_S...uture_stations

Ulu now = potential for future haa haa.

there are lots of construction going on for the last 2 years. tot should be for the new expressway? there is a new project going to launch soon, building showflat now

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    They are preparing the ground works for Simpang new town which will be expected after 2020. If u notice Yishun mrt is NS13, sembawang is NS11.....where is station NS12?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_S...uture_stations

Ulu now = potential for future haa haa.
    NS12 should be for Simpang but Simpang new town is at least 10 to 15 years later. MBT said before there is plan for Simpang but not now. meaning nothing has been committed

Is Yishun Emerald or Sapphire worth buying? Heard the price has appreciated alot. Compared with the new ones, these projects prices are still lower.
    Watchout for those units facing the new condo..could be face to face..

Quote Originally Posted by rattydrama
    I will prefer freeholds in this area if can afford. Else sun plaza but no one selling now.
    seletaris is within walking distance

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix
    seletaris is within walking distance
    Now over ther is asking around 680-720 psf liao.

Quote Originally Posted by zzz1
    hmm if so buy Northwood better also 700+ thereabouts but much newer and also freehold...

But siam from Euphony (cos kena affected by NSE)..

hmm if so buy Northwood better also 700+ thereabouts but much newer and also freehold...

But siam from Euphony (cos kena affected by NSE)..
    Northwood asking above 800 psf now and done price of 770-800 psf for typical bedder (ag size 1313).. Northwood the rental quite marketable..new and maintenance fee is around 260 ,if remember correctly
    I guess that the premium price for a FH.

Euphony only those facing the sembawang rd will be effected abit, my take is that the boundry of the NSE will almost flush with the wall bundary..properly about 20 -25 m away form the unit ? Those facing the camp side or the pool facing safe.... and the camp is quite quiet..Nice place ...except that TOP in early 1999 ?

Worst is sembawang cottage... direcly facing the expressway..

Ps :btw got you got PM ley..

this is because Canberra Residences selling @ 800psf rite? Thats why the price can move.

this is because Canberra Residences selling @ 800psf rite? Thats why the price can move.
    yap...abit of these factors .

Understanding from agent that a lot Chinese are keen in north side and quite a good enquires on seletaris... few done without caveat clocked.

i asked he will that if he keen bringing Chinese to north , will the whole chinatown migrate to here???

yap...abit of these factors .

Understanding from agent that a lot Chinese are keen in north side and quite a good enquires on seletaris... few done without caveat clocked.

i asked he will that if he keen bringing Chinese to north , will the whole chinatown migrate to here???
    Possible ... Indian in Tajiong RHu liao..

Northwood asking above 800 psf now and done price of 770-800 psf for typical bedder (ag size 1313).. Northwood the rental quite marketable..new and maintenance fee is around 260 ,if remember correctly
    I guess that the premium price for a FH.

Euphony only those facing the sembawang rd will be effected abit, my take is that the boundry of the NSE will almost flush with the wall bundary..properly about 20 -25 m away form the unit ? Those facing the camp side or the pool facing safe.... and the camp is quite quiet..Nice place ...except that TOP in early 1999 ?

Worst is sembawang cottage... direcly facing the expressway..

Ps :btw got you got PM ley..
    For NW the rental seems to be almost as good as LH...maybe cos it's new.

For Euphony my guess is that NSE will be 15m away from the units facing road (same like Seletaris) - just pity the owners staying there. Yah the camp nothing going on most of the time, should convert that into a sports complex or shopping mall

As for sembawang cottage, as if having macdonald's and steamboat restaurants and cybercafes not enough, now they have this...

Possible ... Indian in Tajiong RHu liao..
    I remembered St Regis residence entire block was almost sold to some Saudi or Abu dhabi Prince. God know what reason it did not got thru. If not tangling road got to rename as Abu Saudi street Liao.

For NW the rental seems to be almost as good as LH...maybe cos it's new.

For Euphony my guess is that NSE will be 15m away from the units facing road (same like Seletaris) - just pity the owners staying there. Yah the camp nothing going on most of the time, should convert that into a sports complex or shopping mall

As for sembawang cottage, as if having macdonald's and steamboat restaurants and cybercafes not enough, now they have this...

Nw got few handful of Ang mo in aero industry as told. Is't that a bit too far off Seletaris airport.

Sembawang cottage' parking is open to public some more

Latest transacted price for Yishun Emerald $750K for a 2 bedder 89sqm. which is approx $783 psf!!! Wow, what a price for that location!! Can't imagine how much the 8 courtyards going to fetch.

Latest transacted price for Yishun Emerald $750K for a 2 bedder 89sqm. which is approx $783 psf!!! Wow, what a price for that location!! Can't imagine how much the 8 courtyards going to fetch.
    WOWOWOWOW

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    WOWOWOWOW
    OMG the buying frenzy has spread and contaminated the FAR NORTH. PAP better hold election faster or MBT can start to prepare his farewell speech. If more measures are going to be rammed down our throats, people will be

Price sure heads north in the north.

hoot ah!

CR, Estuary, 8courtyards or whatever, no need to argue already.... all hoot!

Wow, 783psf for resale far north is quite an achievement.

haiz told you all already long time far north will be the new kid on the block liao...hope you din miss the boat!

Yishun Emerald 1,023 sqft sold at S$773 psf.

Very close to record high, 1 more unit sold at this prices.... and the whole bank valuation of Yishun Emerald is going to edge up on the average benchmark.

Quote Originally Posted by solsys

Very close to record high, 1 more unit sold at this prices.... and the whole bank valuation of Yishun Emerald is going to edge up on the average benchmark.
    mmm amazing...then woodsvale / northoaks at <700psf and much nearer to MRT better buys then?

Quote Originally Posted by solsys

This unit is at Blk 22, agents called it the "premium" blk - no blockage, that's why it can command such a high price. Anyway these two rubies should deserve higher selling price.

Woodsvale, Northoaks should see S$700psf soon.

This re-rating of Singapore is certainly fueling asset appreciation in Singapore. Not just for houses but cars too.

Default Freehold @ Far North

The price between Seletaris & Yishun 99 is about the same.
    I am looking to buy at Seletaris.
    Can anyone advise me ?

Thank you