Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Common TRicks Used by Property Agents

User Info Menu

Default Common TRicks Used by Property Agents

hi can anyone share experiences of tricks used by property agents you have used to buy and sell your property?

good or bad? do share.

Exalted

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dingding
    hi can anyone share experiences of tricks used by property agents you have used to buy and sell your property?

good or bad? do share.
    i only find my own tenants sometimes if i got the time....hehe...quite fun...but can aso be vy tiring especially during downturn....tenants super choosy...LOL....so during tat period better let agt do the legwork

but i always let agts sell....

Senior

User Info Menu

Default Buying property

I am not sure how rampant this is but I know of agent who'll collect cheque from a potential buyer than keep the cheque for couple of days while he try to contact his other potential clients who haven't given any cheque and try to convince them to offer higher. As such, they'll get higher commission. They'll try to explain to the original buyer that the seller is away or out-stationed, etc. Think this is a violation of the rights of the first potential buyer.

Exalted

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    I am not sure how rampant this is but I know of agent who'll collect cheque from a potential buyer than keep the cheque for couple of days while he try to contact his other potential clients who haven't given any cheque and try to convince them to offer higher. As such, they'll get higher commission. They'll try to explain to the original buyer that the seller is away or out-stationed, etc. Think this is a violation of the rights of the first potential buyer.
    tat buyer greenhorn bah??

i always demand the LOO tat my offer will lapse within the next 24hr

Bricks & Mortar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    This trick is quote common.