Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 123456781318232833 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 351

Thread: [email protected]

  1. #21
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    398sqft from 76xk and 366sqft from only 69xk!!!

    quite cheap rite?
    Thats cheap! BBB!! Any floor plans to share?
    Last edited by azeoprop; 17-03-11 at 17:53.

  2. #22
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    anyway found the floor plans here:

    http://www.skysuite.sg/floorplan1.html

  3. #23
    Exalted

    User Info Menu

    Default

    398sqft abit too small hor.....clift 495/506sqft oredi find it small(without planter)

    but its still cheap!!! mabe due to japan crisis? priced to sell? haha

  4. #24
    CCR Only

    User Info Menu

    Default

    They wana do a 76 shenton

  5. #25
    CCR Only

    User Info Menu

    Default

    I want to buy too!!! 700k+ is cheap!!

  6. #26
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    devil and shauntanzs, good luck at the showflat today. . Buy liao and keep us updated on how hot this is!

  7. #27
    Global recession is coming....

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Wah, the 3 bedrooms 1001 sqft has so big useless air-con ledges and baywindows in addition to balcony that I estimate about the size of Masterbedroom! That means these probably take up at least 130 sqft leaving 870 sqft for the actual physical usable space for 3 bedrooms! (balcony is a luxury, not necessary, definitely not necessary for so small units!). Really can't imagine how squeeze the unit will be trying to squeeze 3 bedrooms + living + dining + kitchen into usable space of 870 sqft! For a 3 bedrooms, usable space needs to be at least 1000 sqft in order not to appear too squeezy!

    Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    anyway found the floor plans here:

    http://www.skysuite.sg/floorplan1.html

  8. #28
    Junior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    why are we shocked anymore. This is the norm now....

  9. #29
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    398sqft abit too small hor.....clift 495/506sqft oredi find it small(without planter)

    but its still cheap!!! mabe due to japan crisis? priced to sell? haha
    dont think its got anything to do with Japanese crisis

    maybe they heard wind of cramping down on MM units and all that jazz ...

    and fear buyers will start to become picky ... so quickly price to sell lor ..

  10. #30
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    It may be good if they can have demountable wall to enable flexibility for owners to remove a room if possible to have a larger room. Otherwise, it will really be a squeeze.
    Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    Wah, the 3 bedrooms 1001 sqft has so big useless air-con ledges and baywindows in addition to balcony that I estimate about the size of Masterbedroom! That means these probably take up at least 130 sqft leaving 870 sqft for the actual physical usable space for 3 bedrooms! (balcony is a luxury, not necessary, definitely not necessary for so small units!). Really can't imagine how squeeze the unit will be trying to squeeze 3 bedrooms + living + dining + kitchen into usable space of 870 sqft! For a 3 bedrooms, usable space needs to be at least 1000 sqft in order not to appear too squeezy!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •