Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: [email protected]

Senior

User Info Menu

i'm surprised. i thot it was going to be quickly snapped up at 7xx to 8xxk quantum for one bedders. how come only sold 40?

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    That would be a transferring of wealth from developer to investor. At 1,600psf, I think all members here will rush down with a cheque.
    Not me. Unless they sell at HDB pricing.

Senior

User Info Menu

This kind of pricing, I will get paterson residences anytime :d:
    Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    highest flr as in penthse? if not, i dun tink it will hit 2.9kpsf wor....shd be ard 2.6kpsf....

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    This kind of pricing, I will get paterson residences anytime :d:
    so you prefer to get 1 unit Paterson Residence than 3 units Skysuites?
    Assume quantum to be the same.

Exalted

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    i'm surprised. i thot it was going to be quickly snapped up at 7xx to 8xxk quantum for one bedders. how come only sold 40?
    ok....here is my review

yes about 40+ units sold....BUT only certain floors r released....can put in a chq for balloting if u r eyeing the low flr units...(according to the agt, averagely 3-5chq per unit received for all the low flr 1-2bedder....up to u to believe lah) I noticed few low flr 365sqft units r actually SOLD!! double standard? director bot it?

So, this explains y only 40+ units sold.....i tink its a wrong strategy employed by allgreen? if i am serious in buying a unit....i will aso submit a chq and try my luck for the lower floors since the project got no view except for 50+ floors onwards (3-4k per floor)

the showflat consists of 398, 699 and 10xxsqft (1,2,3 bedder respectively)

as expected....top end furnishing except the 1bedder's bathroom which r using those CMI black colored tiles.....

398sqft not livable in my opinion....definitely goto request the developer not to build the bedroom partition wall (showflat did not build it and oredi looks cramped)

699sqft is quite decent sized for the master room and living hall....the common room more like a study room size....so, it can comfortably fit in a couple or max 2 adults with a kid....

despite only 10xxsqft for the 3bedder, its actually looks pretty decent and again except for the tiny common bedrooms....

maintenance fee is quite high....i tink around 360+- for the 1bedder....unlike other projects in the vicinity, each unit actually entitled to a car lot....gd for home stay but not so gd for investors (pay more for the maintenance fee)

1bedders lower quantum but similar PSF as compared with the 2bedder for similar floors.....

mid flr 2x flr was quoted about 2040psf for the 398sqft and 667sqft(2bedder)

lets c the take up rate when its officially launched(releasing all the low flr units)
    Last edited by devilplate; 20-03-11 at 20:14.

Senior

User Info Menu

Not too keen to invest in unit on high floor with no view. Might as well find a unit in development at lower $psf in nearby location that has longer than 99LH and closer to mrt stn.

Exalted

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by august
    Not me. Unless they sell at HDB pricing.
    whahaha.....den wat about HDB? sell at JB price?

or u sell me urs at HDB price+10%...i am willing buyer here

User Info Menu

Seems like this project isnt as hot as expected.

Downgrade from Netural to Underperform

Exalted

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AK47
    Seems like this project isnt as hot as expected.

Downgrade from Netural to Underperform
    Partly due to knight frank being the sales agt? Haha....

Robinson suites fully balloted except for their penthse within few hrs by huttons at much higher quantum....

Junior

User Info Menu

The 1 bedder really small.... Really got pple don't mind ah? Don't understand.... 600 sqft will be a gd size, Quality lifestyle

Senior

User Info Menu

i heard highest floor sold so far is #44-04, 398 sq ft, 2250psf. got discount for this kind of number? and they supposedly released only 80 units.

ok....here is my review

yes about 40+ units sold....BUT only certain floors r released....can put in a chq for balloting if u r eyeing the low flr units...(according to the agt, averagely 3-5chq per unit received for all the low flr 1-2bedder....up to u to believe lah) I noticed few low flr 365sqft units r actually SOLD!! double standard? director bot it?

So, this explains y only 40+ units sold.....i tink its a wrong strategy employed by allgreen? if i am serious in buying a unit....i will aso submit a chq and try my luck for the lower floors since the project got no view except for 50+ floors onwards (3-4k per floor)

as expected....top end furnishing except the 1bedder's bathroom which r using those CMI black colored tiles.....

398sqft not livable in my opinion....definitely goto request the developer not to build the bedroom partition wall (showflat did not build it and oredi looks cramped)

699sqft is quite decent sized for the master room and living hall....the common room more like a study room size....so, it can comfortably fit in a couple or max 2 adults with a kid....

despite only 10xxsqft for the 3bedder, its actually looks pretty decent and again except for the tiny common bedrooms....

maintenance fee is quite high....i tink around 360+- for the 1bedder....unlike other projects in the vicinity, each unit actually entitled to a car lot....gd for home stay but not so gd for investors (pay more for the maintenance fee)

1bedders lower quantum but similar PSF as compared with the 2bedder for similar floors.....

lets c the take up rate when its officially launched(releasing all the low flr units)

Junior

User Info Menu

i tink lower 1 bedder is reserved for 'ka ki lang'....

Selling price above $2k psf, surrounding hasn't hit $2k

Exalted

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    i tink lower 1 bedder is reserved for 'ka ki lang'....

Selling price above $2k psf, surrounding hasn't hit $2k
    Altez hit above long time ago leh??

Junior

User Info Menu

Partly due to knight frank being the sales agt? Haha....

Robinson suites fully balloted except for their penthse within few hrs by huttons at much higher quantum....
    FH in raffles place pre-cooling measure, vs LH in Tanjong Pagar post-cooling measure....

How to compare?

Junior

User Info Menu

ok....here is my review

pardon me but i am getting the impression that lower floors are more sought after? is that right? why???

Senior

User Info Menu

but looking at the caveats for altez, #30-xx peaked at 21xxpsf very soon after launch in mar/apr 2010 last year and very few units were sold after that at higher psf. now skysuites' proposition seems more attractive (#40+ lower quantum and 22xxpsf) and not many are biting?

Altez hit above long time ago leh??

Junior

User Info Menu

whahaha.....den wat about HDB? sell at JB price?

or u sell me urs at HDB price+10%...i am willing buyer here
    HDB is still livable space
    MM units are not

User Info Menu

Nowsaday when a developer sells anything lesser than 400sqft the thought "unethical" immedately comes to mind.

These developer are in for the easy profit by subdividing GFA into as many MM without consideration if what they sell is suitable for inhabitation! With a little more effort they could still sell well with 500 +- sizes. It is made much worse when they include built in planter, balcony and bay windows into the 300++ floor area.

The skewed dimension in showrooms effectively fool and provide the deception to lure ignorant buyers. Not knowing what they see may not be what they are going to get. The regulations to control showroom design should really have come sooner.

Its rather disturbing to have such project in an area which so far has escape the madness

PS: i am vested in that area

Exalted

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    but looking at the caveats for altez, #30-xx peaked at 21xxpsf very soon after launch in mar/apr 2010 last year and very few units were sold after that at higher psf. now skysuites' proposition seems more attractive (#40+ lower quantum and 22xxpsf) and not many are biting?
    i oredi explained....many will be trying their luck on low flrs first....1920-1950psf....even more attractive...no? furthermore, i really doubt KF marketing strength....

FEO strategy is vy different....launched lower units first den slowly up the price for the higher flrs....

Exalted

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by august
    pardon me but i am getting the impression that lower floors are more sought after? is that right? why???
    i am surprised u ask y??

let me ask u....y u tink higher flrs is more attractive?

Reply to Thread