TOTAL CAR PARK LOTS: 120

38 I SUITES FLOOR PLANS AVAILABLE
    38 I SUITES SITE PLAN AVAILABLE

@@@@@@@@@@

UNIT TYPES

1 Bedroom + Study (45 units): 452sqft, 463sqft, 495sqft, 506sqft

2 Bedrooms (36 units): 484sqft, 506sqft, 667sqft

2 Bedrooms + Study (27 units): 667sqft, 689sqft

Penthouse 1 Bedroom + Study (5 units): 990sqft, 1001sqft, 1044sqft, 1076sqft

Penthouse 2 Bedrooms (6 units): 1076sqft, 1087sqft, 1216sqft, 1238sqft, 1356sqft

Penthouse 2 Bedrooms + Study (1 unit): 1356sqft

@@@@@@@@@@

FACILITIES

Swimming Pool
    Wading Pool
    Children's Playground
    Jacuzzi
    Pool & Sun Deck
    Sky Terrace
    Outdoor Fitness Corner
    Gymnasium
    Barbeque Deck
    Mini Golf Putting Green
    Lawn

@@@@@@@@@@

Preview Registration now on. Call or SMS <D1538iS> to +6592993342

faint!

ura pls do smthing....

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate

faint!

ura pls do smthing....
    URA is seeking public feedback.....can write in

The Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) will be enhancing the Housing Developers Rules (HDR) and the Housing Developers (Control & Licensing) Act (HDCLA) to give more home buyers better access to timely information about the market and units which they are planning to purchase, said Minister for National Development Mah Bow Tan.

This means that if the new rules pass, developers must release home prices at least two days before launching the projects.

In connection with this, the URA is seeking public feedback on key proposed changes, which also include stricter requirements for project plans and showflats. The URA is putting the proposals up for public consultation and changes could kick in by the third quarter, affecting developers of private residential projects, executive condominiums (ECs) and design, build and sell scheme (DBSS) sites.

The key proposed changes which the URA is seeking public feedback on include the setting up of accurate showflats that depict the actual units, making available the price list, providing more mandatory information on housing projects, providing developers’ track record, publishing transacted prices, obtaining buyers’ consent for changes to the project and extending advertising controls on websites.

Meanwhile, the URA has stated that a project is considered once the developers grant options-to-purchase (OTPs), regardless of whether sales occur during an official launch or a VIP preview.

A URA spokesman said that developers may adjust prices after units have been launched for sale. However, some industry watchers feel that this rule could have a negative impact on developers, as they already have flexibility in pricing units.

double post

by the time implemented its already H2. so all the MM will try their best to sell all their units between now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by ay123
    URA is seeking public feedback.....can write in

The Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) will be enhancing the Housing Developers Rules (HDR) and the Housing Developers (Control & Licensing) Act (HDCLA) to give more home buyers better access to timely information about the market and units which they are planning to purchase, said Minister for National Development Mah Bow Tan.

This means that if the new rules pass, developers must release home prices at least two days before launching the projects.

In connection with this, the URA is seeking public feedback on key proposed changes, which also include stricter requirements for project plans and showflats. The URA is putting the proposals up for public consultation and changes could kick in by the third quarter, affecting developers of private residential projects, executive condominiums (ECs) and design, build and sell scheme (DBSS) sites.

The key proposed changes which the URA is seeking public feedback on include the setting up of accurate showflats that depict the actual units, making available the price list, providing more mandatory information on housing projects, providing developers’ track record, publishing transacted prices, obtaining buyers’ consent for changes to the project and extending advertising controls on websites.

Meanwhile, the URA has stated that a project is considered once the developers grant options-to-purchase (OTPs), regardless of whether sales occur during an official launch or a VIP preview.

A URA spokesman said that developers may adjust prices after units have been launched for sale. However, some industry watchers feel that this rule could have a negative impact on developers, as they already have flexibility in pricing units.

This land faces Versilla.

I'm surprised that it could build so many units. Is it livable?

I think URA should come and read what forumers have to say.

http://www.propertylaunch.sg/Singapo...38-iSuites.php

Something is wrong in the link above. Did anyone notice the error?

Distance to novena MRT?????!!!
    Tsk tsk
    Last edited by ecimbew; 17-03-11 at 20:21.
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

Default From ST today

Buyers have bought about 33 of the 120 apartments in the 38 iSuites project in Ipoh Lane, off Tanjong Katong Road.
    The smallest 452 sq ft one-bedroom plus study unit is going for about $641,900. The project's developer Sustained Land said sales of the project started last Thursday, with prices for units sold averaging about $1,397 psf.

Hi,

It seems like the location is quite good but the price per psf is still high. Anyone is aware about this project sales? Fully sold already?

many units are still available. seems like one of the worse performing MM in terms of initial preview sales numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by fionateo
    Hi,

It seems like the location is quite good but the price per psf is still high. Anyone is aware about this project sales? Fully sold already?

hmmmm do you know any potential reason why?

not very sure. questa @ dunman seems to be just nearby but did very well.

hmmmm do you know any potential reason why?

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    not very sure. questa @ dunman seems to be just nearby but did very well.
    I've been told pp were not excited about Questa blocking its view.

actually there is no blocking on one side of 38 isuites.....but on the other side are versillia and other condos. heard the unblock side sold quite number of units.

yes, i went to the show flat on sat ... the other side that is no blocking sold quite well ... only left the side facing versilla...

yes, i went to the show flat on sat ... the other side that is no blocking sold quite well ... only left the side facing versilla...
    honestly speaking, how could one know if one stack would/would not be block in near future...ain't no Mountain high enough....

my parents live around that area for more than 30 yrs...the row of semi D in front of the unblock side...just constructed a few years ago...