Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Pandan Valley a good buy?

Bricks & Mortar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaSS
    its not bad place to stay. Big Big area, large units. Just along Holland Road. More worth it to pay $1000 psf for freehold than the $1200 quoted in OCR region.

According to some bros here $60 psf can renovate to nice nice already.
    Agree, buy to stay, quite ok. So question by CCR whether it is a good buy will depend on his intention and what price he is paying. From URA caveat, seem like it average about $900+ to $1k psf...., say no takers for enbloc, maybe price will come down a bit...., but if see nice unit that he like, buy to stay, then perhaps love at 1st sight, pay more?

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by land118
    Agree, buy to stay, quite ok. So question by CCR whether it is a good buy will depend on his intention and what price he is paying. From URA caveat, seem like it average about $900+ to $1k psf...., say no takers for enbloc, maybe price will come down a bit...., but if see nice unit that he like, buy to stay, then perhaps love at 1st sight, pay more?
    got a friend selling there. Alot of pple go there to see his house lor. Big unit 2000 sqft, attached toilet for every bedroom. Huge space and nice big layout. 900+++ hard to get.

Few months ago call, idiot agent told me no 1k no need to go viewing. In hot demand also due to freehold,1k psf avg, and within to hendry park primary school. Great buy in my view for staying.

Exalted

User Info Menu

got a friend selling there. Alot of pple go there to see his house lor. Big unit 2000 sqft, attached toilet for every bedroom. Huge space and nice big layout. 900+++ hard to get.

Few months ago call, idiot agent told me no 1k no need to go viewing. In hot demand also due to freehold,1k psf avg, and within to hendry park primary school. Great buy in my view for staying.
    U shd ask ur fren not to sell wat

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    U shd ask ur fren not to sell wat
    he property guru lah, siting on fat profits so take some lor. He move house till i also lost count how many times.

I sell Cheese Pie

User Info Menu

he property guru lah, siting on fat profits so take some lor. He move house till i also lost count how many times.
    a rolling stone gathers no moss