Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Is Pandan Valley a good buy?

Buy before too late....next year even more difficult to get loan
    [URL="http://www.investmalaysiaproperties.com"][SIZE=3][COLOR=blue][B]Invest Malaysia Property[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]
    [URL="http://www.malaysiaoilpalm.com/malaysia-palm-oil-land-for-sale"][SIZE=3][COLOR=blue][B]Malaysia Palm Oil Lands For Sale[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]

User Info Menu

Yes, Pandan Valley a good buy, due to it's natural atmosphere and eco-friendly environment. Hope you will book Pandan Valley soon. Because it might be cost more in the upcoming year.

Cheers !

User Info Menu

District 21 leh. Why post under prime thread??? RCR at best...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Patra01
    Yes, Pandan Valley a good buy, due to it's natural atmosphere and eco-friendly environment. Hope you will book Pandan Valley soon. Because it might be cost more in the upcoming year.

Cheers !

Why will it be higher in upcoming year?

User Info Menu

Nice space.... But rather old... so be prepared for chokage etc..
    But i dun like the stepped flooring type..

Junior

User Info Menu

I have a few questions on Pandan Valley:

Q1) Pandan Valley is under the watchful eye of en-bloc, so if it is en-bloc, what will happen to buyer who bought recently and still within 4 years SSD period? Will they be penalized since it is en-bloc though they could have/already vote NO?

Q2) It is within 1 km from Henry Park Primary, Pandan Valley resident's children have a better chance enrolling into this primary school?

Q3) The building looks like a typical HDB development, I do not see any security, is the place really that conducive as I did observed that there are shops within the buildings and compound.

I am hoping some wise men and women who are vested or non-vested in this development to share their knowledge and thoughts.

Junior

User Info Menu

I have a few questions on Pandan Valley:

Q1) Pandan Valley is under the watchful eye of en-bloc, so if it is en-bloc, what will happen to buyer who bought recently and still within 4 years SSD period? Will they be penalized since it is en-bloc though they could have/already vote NO? You have to vote NO then appeal to MND if it goes thru coz not your choice... they will waive the SSD

Q2) It is within 1 km from Henry Park Primary, Pandan Valley resident's children have a better chance enrolling into this primary school? Yes

Q3) The building looks like a typical HDB development, I do not see any security, is the place really that conducive as I did observed that there are shops within the buildings and compound. There are security and mgmt very on the ball... the problem with the shops means public can go in to enrol their kids into the pre school tuition centre etc... that is the only downside i think

I am hoping some wise men and women who are vested or non-vested in this development to share their knowledge and thoughts

User Info Menu

Q1. Yes still have to pay SSD. regardless if you voted yes or not. as long as you sell within 4 years must pay, includes enbloc.

Q2. usually 1Km have a higher chance but still must ballot if too many apply.

Q3. this is personal. no idea.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by smallant
    Nice space.... But rather old... so be prepared for chokage etc..
    But i dun like the stepped flooring type..
    Agree. Anyway buy because you like the place, not because you hope it can en bloc. Too many units, too many anti-enbloc folks, too high a quantum. Very tough. Even pine grove next door has a damn tough time.

50m more will practically be clementi already. Rental yield on an old devt like this will not be fantastic. With so many devts coming up along D21/D5, may have problem finding tenant.

At current psf pricing I'd rather pay 200psf more and go for newer projects below 10years. At least no leakage/chokage/rentability issues.

mutant powerpuff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by new2mondrian
    Agree. Anyway buy because you like the place, not because you hope it can en bloc. Too many units, too many anti-enbloc folks, too high a quantum. Very tough. Even pine grove next door has a damn tough time.

50m more will practically be clementi already. Rental yield on an old devt like this will not be fantastic. With so many devts coming up along D21/D5, may have problem finding tenant.

At current psf pricing I'd rather pay 200psf more and go for newer projects below 10years. At least no leakage/chokage/rentability issues.
    Yes, I agree with you.
    I'd rather spend a little more and look for a newer place.
    Although the chance of enbloc is low, but what if you spend a good sum of money doing up the place then it goes enbloc and you have to pay the SSD.........

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast