Page 1 of 58 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: WP rep is cool....but the rest.....

Exalted

User Info Menu

Default WP rep is cool....but the rest.....

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/gecou...orumvideos.htm

do u agree with me tat only WP rep, Giam is the only opposition tat make the difference? the rest..... ....i welcome more opposition like him....but a BIG NO to the rest

Any capable individuals out there? pls step forward and join the WP.....i tink he is good

i agree with him tat bto prices shd be pegged to median income rather den resale market value....however, we nid to resume back 10yrs MOP or even longer if the bto prices and the resale market prices gap widens further.....so as to prevent the younger generations from taking things for granted and the scary mentality:'easy profit from hdb bto after 5yrs MOP'....i even heard stories of faking marriages just to get bto flats

btw....did i miss anything? hw come finance minister totally siam the topic on minister's pay.....

Junior

User Info Menu

i thot the SDP dude was the best

Senior

User Info Menu

how come nobody talk about that prata man's pay hike to $4 mil?

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    http://www.channelnewsasia.com/gecou...orumvideos.htm

do u agree with me tat only WP rep, Giam is the only opposition tat make the difference? the rest..... ....i welcome more opposition like him....but a BIG NO to the rest

Any capable individuals out there? pls step forward and join the WP.....i tink he is good

i agree with him tat bto prices shd be pegged to median income rather den resale market value....however, we nid to resume back 10yrs MOP or even longer if the bto prices and the resale market prices gap widens further.....so as to prevent the younger generations from taking things for granted and the scary mentality:'easy profit from hdb bto after 5yrs MOP'....i even heard stories of faking marriages just to get bto flats

btw....did i miss anything? hw come finance minister totally siam the topic on minister's pay.....

Exalted

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by august
    he did his homework and came prepared ....but the delivery and mannerism.....

Senior

User Info Menu

if kenneth jaya and chee soon juan were to appear in this discussion, it would be more exciting.

Exalted

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    how come nobody talk about that prata man's pay hike to $4 mil?
    SDP mentioned about ministerial salary....but tham totally siam.....lol

obviously no answer la....few mil vs $650....hahaha

Junior

User Info Menu

he did his homework and came prepared ....but the delivery and mannerism.....
    i find the pap woman's mannerism very fake and condescending

Exalted

User Info Menu

hehe....she and sdp sama sama

Junior

User Info Menu

SDP mentioned about ministerial salary....but tham totally siam.....lol

obviously no answer la....few mil vs $650....hahaha
    salary already debated 101 time so no need to explain again. but that lina chiam really cannot make it. came unprepared. presenter ask her on her team's proposal but she Yee ah Yee ah...... no answer!!! also she mentioned a few time "please correct me if i am wrong" during discussion. how can she say such comment when she is debating with opponent? ppl will tell straight that u cannot even get yr fact right. how to depend on her? think she will lose votes after this. same go for the malay candidate. also said "please correct me if i am wrong" tat dr vincent and gerald not bad

Junior

User Info Menu

quite like this MP leh she good wat. the way she talk has substance. not only this but many occasion saw her on TV

Page 1 of 58 123456789101151 ... LastLast