• No jam every time i pass by

14 60.87%
  • Jam for 15-30mins

7 30.43%
  • Jam for 1 hr

2 8.70%

Thread: Poll on JAM at Holland Road

Default Poll on JAM at Holland Road

Nothing to do, do a poll to see if Stalingard is suay or not on firday night.

On the last 3 occasions that u drove along Holland Road, did u jam for more than 30 mins. Pls poll actively. Thanks

I would presume less than 15mins not consider jam....

Quote Originally Posted by land118
    I would presume less than 15mins not consider jam....
    hardly lah..... its an inconvenience if lesser than 15mins ba.

Your poll need 1 additional question: Out of the number of jams you encountered (if any), how often you pass by Holland Road?
    (a) everyday
    (b) about once or twice a week
    (c) occasionally

Some joker probably will say no jam (and vice versa? ) but pass by there only about once a year?

Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaSS
    Nothing to do, do a poll to see if Stalingard is suay or not on firday night.

On the last 3 occasions that u drove along Holland Road, did u jam for more than 30 mins. Pls poll actively. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by melodies
    Your poll need 1 additional question: Out of the number of jams you encountered (if any), how often you pass by Holland Road?
    (a) everyday
    (b) about once or twice a week
    (c) occasionally

Some joker probably will say no jam (and vice versa? ) but pass by there only about once a year?
    post for fun lah, i m sure there are some fellow bros/ladies here stay in holland. Maybe its Staglingard suay suay just nice that day jam ma. At the junction to holland village might have a small jam there due to MRT construction and tons of pple turning into holland village. 10-15 mins is still acceptable lah.

Come on, it is so easy to see the real picture. Just drive to orchard road from holland village on friday night after 7pm. you would be lucky if you reach Takashimaya is two yours.

Stanlin you should change your name to drama lolx.... Woodlands causeway also never jam for so long man..

Hopefully when the Circle Line is operational - traffic conditions will improve.
    But let's face it, our roads are congested at peak times...worse when it rains or when there's an accident, even how minor.

I pass by holland rd every day. it hardly jams. in fact, that's one of the reasons I recommend some of my angmo colleagues to rent at Mt Sinai area.

BUT, before staling jumps on me, I *seldom* go to orchard at 7PM on Fridays.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

I often pass by Holland Road to Orchard and also pass right in front of Thai Embassy at 6+pm on Friday. Not sure what jam he is talking about at 7pm as 6+pm where got jam 2 hours as he mentioned? Slow traffic yes, jam 2 hours No! But isn't it slow traffic everywhere else at 6+pm on a weekday?

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    I pass by holland rd every day. it hardly jams. in fact, that's one of the reasons I recommend some of my angmo colleagues to rent at Mt Sinai area.

BUT, before staling jumps on me, I *seldom* go to orchard at 7PM on Fridays.

He wants to talk down CCR so he can buy... It's so clear....lolx...

So far shows most of time is good traffic with ard 30% experiencing minor jam. 1 person tio very bad jam.

Talking

I wonder who is the person who got the jam?

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

that person tio very bad jam just happen to pass by there only about once a year? Like that really can buy TOTO or 4D good chance of winning liao!

Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaSS
    So far shows most of time is good traffic with ard 30% experiencing minor jam. 1 person tio very bad jam.

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad
    Come on, it is so easy to see the real picture. Just drive to orchard road from holland village on friday night after 7pm. you would be lucky if you reach Takashimaya is two yours.
    too exaggerated... I go Orchard road very often via Holland road but if there are peak hours jam it should be 15-30min.

double post