Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Iridium (D11, Freehold, by Novelty Group)

Quote Originally Posted by jasonlcl
    Iridium's 2 bedrooms unit (753 & 764 sf) is slightly smaller than Newton Suite 2 bedrooms unit (797 sf). Both cannot comfortably put a Queen size bed in 2nd bedroom. If put, only have a small space to walk. The master bedroom cannot put 2 side tables with Queen size bed. But have comfortable walking space without the side tables. Living room can put a 3 seaters and a small coffee table. Nevertheless it is still much cheaper than Newton Suit (when compared with their sizes, 764 sf vs 797 sf).
    such unit sizes will attract the general public from HK .. considered very big already

Default Water tabs

Those who have collected keys and see the units ...

What do you think of the funny looking water tabs for the bathroom sink and kitchen sink? Are they practical/easy to use?

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by KHIM
    Those who have collected keys and see the units ...

What do you think of the funny looking water tabs for the bathroom sink and kitchen sink? Are they practical/easy to use?

Cheers.

sorry

but what is water tabs ?

sorry, meant to say water tap above the bathroom sink and kitchen sink.

Quote Originally Posted by KHIM
    sorry, meant to say water tap above the bathroom sink and kitchen sink.
    ic

i havent seen it but i can understand your concerns..

sometimes, some designs attempt to make it look 'avardegarde' ended up looking funny in a couple of years ..and passe real soon

i would prefer the good old simple classic looks thats forever a favorite ..

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    ic

i havent seen it but i can understand your concerns..

sometimes, some designs attempt to make it look 'avardegarde' ended up looking funny in a couple of years ..and passe real soon

i would prefer the good old simple classic looks thats forever a favorite ..
    All 2 bedrooms' Owners can write to the developer to request for the LCD TV in the Master bathroom according to the developer representative.

Quote Originally Posted by tamp81
    how do you find the sizes of the room and living room? When i saw the floorplan, i thought the rooms looks really small, with 2 Br for 700+ sf and 3BR for 1000sf
    This project's price looked very attractive now compared to the surrounding projects and other projects in suburban areas.

This project's price looked very attractive now compared to the surrounding projects and other projects in suburban areas.
    just TOP not long ago...and yet prices r suppressed..

'cheap' doesnt mean gd

Agree with DevilPlate.

Cheap doesnt mean good.

Sometimes people should stop saying condo A is so much cheaper than condo B next door --> Buy Condo A !

Only agent talk like that ... As buyers, the question u shld ask is WHY? is condo A so much cheaper ?

There is no free lunch!

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG
    Agree with DevilPlate.

Cheap doesnt mean good.

Sometimes people should stop saying condo A is so much cheaper than condo B next door --> Buy Condo A !

Only agent talk like that ... As buyers, the question u shld ask is WHY? is condo A so much cheaper ?

There is no free lunch!
    that whole area ....the first condo i went to view was Lincoln Modern .. i loved it and almost bought it .. but didnt ..cos i didnt like climbing

during that time .. it was the only new condo there .. then so many sprang up .. blocking each otehr ...

Iridium was the last i saw .. i gave it a miss .. cos its was too small ... didnt really like the layout ..

all i can say is I liked that area .. when Lincoln Modern was the only condo there .. now ..its like a NO VIEW condo area .. anyhow try ice cube from your unit ..sure hit another condo ... too cramp for me

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

If cheap is good, buying those HDB flats beside private condos must be the best deal! (many in suburbs and heartland districts have such "good" deals! Even part of River Valley also have. HDB flats on 1 side not too far away and then you have a condo nearby transacted at S$1800-2000 psf!).

However, sometimes cheap is good if we compare everything and both are similar and yet 1 costs much more than the other because may be they are built by some developers with clever branding. (so many people pay much more for these properties but do not mean they are really worth it, just like buying Lexus which at the end of the day is still a "Toyota" ).

Sometimes cheap is bad if they are poorly maintained, too small estate size, poor interior layout and too much wastage of space, lack facilities, too cramp (because too many units even if have big swimming pool and 2 tennis courts but actually still not enough to cater for 400+ units!), overlooking the expressways (throw a stone out of the window can hit the vehicles on the expressways).

Agree with DevilPlate.

Cheap doesnt mean good.

There is no free lunch!

Agree with DevilPlate.

Cheap doesnt mean good.

There is no free lunch!
    By the way,I m not an agent!I also did not say Iridium is cheap!Non-bay units prices at the Sail looks very attractive now compared to MBR and Marina Suits hence does this mean it is cheap!

Buying properties at Marina Bay area if no bay view don't know buy for what? Not that the location is superbly good to live in or super convenient to travel around. Everyday jammed like hell!

By the way,I m not an agent!I also did not say Iridium is cheap!Non-bay units prices at the Sail looks very attractive now compared to MBR and Marina Suits hence does this mean it is cheap!

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    Buying properties at Marina Bay area if no bay view don't know buy for what? Not that the location is superbly good to live in or super convenient to travel around. Everyday jammed like hell!
    aiyo cannot say like dat mah...near IR leh...

anw can i say 90% bot for investment in marina bay and CBD...so to them...can flip and make $ can liao.

btw, MBR got seaview facing

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate

anw can i say 90% bot for investment in marina bay and CBD...so to them...can flip and make $ can liao.

I agreed with u!We have similar investment foresight!Including those investors who bought and flipped the Sail non bay unit or are currently owning units there!Cheers!

Because I don't flip mah. It is up to buyers whether they want to be left holding the babies that nobody want if they didn't manage to flip successfully.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate

More to rent to impressionable foreigners one lah. Many locals who bought the Marina Bay area don't stay there. Sometimes, the CBD or prime areas feel more like foreign countries than Singapore. E.g. Orchard Rd and River Valley and city fringe full of PRCs and Filipinos.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear

Many The Sail tenants are foreigners working here for just a few months and heard many are on such short leases. No wonder nobody care about the state of maintenance of the estate (lift, common facilities etc). I know of even the tenants complaining about the poor state of affair but then they can't be more bothered anyway to do anything as they just stay for a few months and then left.

Highlighted in RED not true for prime CCR areas like D9-D11 (but getting more so for the city fringe like D3, D12 and also D1 & D2 etc). There are more & more rich people around in the prime CCR areas instead (regardless of nationalities, but more and more rich foreigners).

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    More to rent to impressionable foreigners one lah. Many locals who bought the Marina Bay area don't stay there. Sometimes, the CBD or prime areas feel more like foreign countries than Singapore. E.g. Orchard Rd and River Valley and city fringe full of PRCs and Filipinos.