Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Iridium (D11, Freehold, by Novelty Group)

jaslyn Guest

Default Iridium (D11, Freehold, by Novelty Group)

Hi, does anybody know anything about this condo? It looks nice.

ryan Guest

Default Re: Iridium (D11, Freehold, by Novelty Group)

Quote Originally Posted by jaslyn
    Hi, does anybody know anything about this condo? It looks nice.
    Not bad, but kind of sandwiched between taller and bigger neighbours. And the old condo behind was already sold en bloc. Expect to be blocked in all directions!

Iridium's only saving graces are the high quality of its designer fittings, and its stylish architectural design.

okapi Guest

Default Re: Iridium (D11, Freehold, by Novelty Group)

Anyone has any idea when it will TOP?

Just TOP!Not bad,the construction only take one yr!China Construction is ready fast!Hopefully quality is ok.

It looks almost completed from the outside and workers are starting to clear debris. So probably can TOP in 2 months, earlier than developer's estimate of Sept 09.

I like the location. Can just walk to novena mrt. But not much facilities. =(

Looked like this project is undervalued!

Pic taken 16 Aug.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Still no news of TOP!

Quote Originally Posted by spetnez
    Pic taken 16 Aug.
    Looks good. i think the psf for this one is probably more reasonable in this area.

any sense on the PSF? saw the building from outside... really looked sandwiched amongst other surrounding high rise condos ... pretty small piece of land too.

Has it top already? I thought it would be this month??

No TOP yet. Dunno what's taking them so long...

Quote Originally Posted by coughybean
    No TOP yet. Dunno what's taking them so long...
    Just checked w developer..iridium has already obtained TOP and going to issue keys next week.

Wow! Thks for the update!

Quote Originally Posted by tkklim
    any sense on the PSF? saw the building from outside... really looked sandwiched amongst other surrounding high rise condos ... pretty small piece of land too.
    I'm surprised that this project can transact at $1460psf despite being sandwiched agmonst PI, Lincoln modern and others. Incredible appreciation, even above the peak of 2007.

Can anyone share what is good about this project?

Quote Originally Posted by andy
    I'm surprised that this project can transact at $1460psf despite being sandwiched agmonst PI, Lincoln modern and others. Incredible appreciation, even above the peak of 2007.

Can anyone share what is good about this project?
    Iridium had always been about $200 psf below Newton Suites and $100 psf below PI because of its "sandwiched" status.

During the peak of 2007, when Newton Suites hit $2,000 psf and PI $1,700 psf, Iridium peaked at only around $1,300 psf, the gaps between the different condos opened up.

Later during the trough of 2009, Newton Suites plunged to $1,200 psf and PI to $1,100 psf, Iridium dropped to around $1,000 and the price differentials are maintained again.

Now that Newton Suites has reached $1,700 psf and PI around $1,600 psf, Iridium rightfully should be around $1,500 psf.

Quote Originally Posted by jlrx
    Iridium had always been about $200 psf below Newton Suites and $100 psf below PI because of its "sandwiched" status.

During the peak of 2007, when Newton Suites hit $2,000 psf and PI $1,700 psf, Iridium peaked at only around $1,300 psf, the gaps between the different condos opened up.

Later during the trough of 2009, Newton Suites plunged to $1,200 psf and PI to $1,100 psf, Iridium dropped to around $1,000 and the price differentials are maintained again.

Now that Newton Suites has reached $1,700 psf and PI around $1,600 psf, Iridium rightfully should be around $1,500 psf.
    Ok thanks. But can tell me something about the project e.g., quality, size, facilities etc...

Ok thanks. But can tell me something about the project e.g., quality, size, facilities etc...
    Haha ... I don't stay there.

Just happen to have an "interest" in a nearby development.

In fact, just yesterday I was doing a spreadsheet of the "ups and downs" around that area.

I have bought a unit there. 3-bedder 1076 sq ft.

There are 45 or 46 units in total. Comes with private lift lobby and designer fixtures in kitchen and bathroom.

Sky pool and gym on 10th floor. Small playground on first level.

I bought knowing it will be blocked by Lincoln Modern and Lincoln Residences (buiding in progress). However, the location appeals to me as it is a 2-minute walk from United Square and 10-minute walk from Novena MRT (most parts sheltered and underground).

I have bought a unit there. 3-bedder 1076 sq ft.

There are 45 or 46 units in total. Comes with private lift lobby and designer fixtures in kitchen and bathroom.

Sky pool and gym on 10th floor. Small playground on first level.

I bought knowing it will be blocked by Lincoln Modern and Lincoln Residences (buiding in progress). However, the location appeals to me as it is a 2-minute walk from United Square and 10-minute walk from Novena MRT (most parts sheltered and underground).
    So you bought $1000psf for the convenience to shopping/amenties and MRT but no views.

However, price has gone up substantially for the higher floors. Any reasons why?

So you bought $1000psf for the convenience to shopping/amenties and MRT but no views.

However, price has gone up substantially for the higher floors. Any reasons why?
    Each to his own. I like convenience. No time for me to stand by window or balcony to admire views. Freehold in town area for $1000 psf is a good buy for me.

I do not know why prices have esacalated to $1460 psf but that is good news for me even though I don't intend to sell.

Each to his own. I like convenience. No time for me to stand by window or balcony to admire views. Freehold in town area for $1000 psf is a good buy for me.

I do not know why prices have esacalated to $1460 psf but that is good news for me even though I don't intend to sell.
    Yes I think you got a good buy for a brand new apartment However there will be price differences between different developments in the same area with premiums for bigger land areas but exclusivity.

Are you staying there now?

I agreed with u..but i just bought this pl hence not as fortunate as u to get developer's price..but compared to the vicinity projects, it is still value for money..Nevertheless, have u receive your key?I checked with developer, it is already TOP.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Sounds like great deal to me. Don't think we can find any FH condo in D11 now at $1000 psf (considering that even mass market suburbs are selling at $1000 psf or more now).

Thanks everyone.

I am enjoying the paper gain while it lasts. Hope no more drastic price decreases in the near future.

Nope... no news of TOP yet though enquiries with Novelty indicate application for TOP is being processed by BCA this month.

Hope to receive keys soon.

Wow congrats!

You make 50% profit of half-a-million dollars in less than 4 years, that's really cool!

I think the Newton/Novena area has huge potential.

All the area I'm eyeing have gone up so much, like Katong also.

Look here look there ...

I called Novelty today and was informed that they have not obtained the approval yet. Any idea how long it will take for them to distribute the keys once they get the TOP?

Just received notification letter from my lawyer that Iridium has obtained TOP.

Just received notification letter from my lawyer that Iridium has obtained TOP.
    I just paid the 6 mths maintenance fee..$396 per mth for 2 bedrooms and $462 per mth for 3 bedrooms!Sigh!