Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 12345671217222732 ... LastLast

Thread: Foresque Residences

...I just wonder....how many of the critical doom-sayers actually stop to think whether its to their advantage for the property market to come crashing down...

...for the market to come down, it usually coincides with poor economic outlook....during which they might still find the prices unaffordable as they do not have a job or have to experience pay-cuts.....

If you look at all those who complained, majority have unrealistic expectations, trying to jump the gun rather than move on a progressive manner....basically they should go for HDB in the outlying areas. Look at those who bought Jurong on the cheap..the ulu place of no more than 5 years back..or even 3 years back....or Sengkang....

U mean first time HDB applicants? What u said is true. Some of them are fussy and want best location and highest floor and rejected the selection 7-8 times because location not ideal or less than 10th floor. Had they selected a place at less ideal location like Jurong or Seng Kang on a low floor, they would have benefited from the capital appreciation as well.

Quote Originally Posted by danntbt
    ...I just wonder....how many of the critical doom-sayers actually stop to think whether its to their advantage for the property market to come crashing down...

...for the market to come down, it usually coincides with poor economic outlook....during which they might still find the prices unaffordable as they do not have a job or have to experience pay-cuts.....

If you look at all those who complained, majority have unrealistic expectations, trying to jump the gun rather than move on a progressive manner....basically they should go for HDB in the outlying areas. Look at those who bought Jurong on the cheap..the ulu place of no more than 5 years back..or even 3 years back....or Sengkang....

....yup, every citizen gets a bite or two.....where you get is a matter of luck, more popular areas...obviously lesser chance, so don't complain when luck of the draw is not on your side......then but still can wait and inherit mama and papa's property if property market remains healthy.....Why worry about future generation....papa and mama could also excercise personal reverse morgage with children if they have long life.....All these assuming property appreciates......do not curse when you treat HDB as surestrike lottery...when you covet only the top draw.

Sizes and floor plans here

http://www.foresque-residences.sg/?p=489

Looks like a mixture of MCP and Basement Carpark.

I like the marketing gimmick 10%+3% stamp duty absorption if you buy without viewing, pattern slowly coming out liao

Not cheap 9xx-1k+ psf
    Last edited by dtrax; 18-04-11 at 04:40.

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    9XX psf - 1xxx psf.. I like the marketing gimmick 10%+3% stamp duty absorption if you buy without viewing, pattern slowly coming out liao
    Yes, must wait for the launch prices to see the current updated prices for D23. The tennery should be highest there? $13xx psf..

9xx should be after discount right?

8 courtyards also like that. 15% discount off list price. Then around 8xx psf.

This location is kinda cmi also.. all places practically need to drive

hahaha, we all know.

anyway if CMI locations are selling at much higher prices than better located, dveloper unsold units, developer huat liao. Off loading time.

But this forestkill is out to kill the forest lovers.

With names like that, I think Developers really give big hints.

Forestque = Forestkill
    8 courtyard = Egg Goh Yak.
    Last edited by kingkong1984; 18-04-11 at 04:53.

Tree House av 830 psf in Apr 2010, Mi Casa @ CCK 700-850 psf in July/Sep 2010.

If Forestkill after discount around mid 800 or 900, still rather reasonable if you compare with Tree House 1yr back, afterall I dun think they want to price to kill

hahah, yes.

With names like that, developer really giving big hints

Forestque = Forestkill
    8 courtyards = Egg Goh Yak
    H20 = Have to Owe!
    Waterfront ISLE = Wo De Fang i See (my room wanna die)...
    Mi Casa = Mee Laksa

Strange names.
    Last edited by kingkong1984; 18-04-11 at 04:59.

Tree House av 830 psf in Apr 2010, Mi Casa @ CCK 700-850 psf in July/Sep 2010.

If Forestkill after discount around mid 800 or 900, still rather reasonable if you compare with Tree House 1yr back, afterall I dun think they want to price to kill
    U check out Centris asking price now > $1k psf
    Caspain.
    Lakeholmz
    Parc Vista
    Parc Oasis etc... all very close to $1k also. - asking only.
    and it is still going going up.

No subsale for Treehouse yet right? but it will come soon.

Mee Laksa prices very weird, suddenly high suddenly low.

Look at the Jade better.. around 900 psf and very stable.

The Tennery, King for 10 years? hmm.. $13xx psf can beat AMK.
    Last edited by kingkong1984; 18-04-11 at 05:13.

Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1984
    Caspain.
    Lakeholmz
    Parc Vista

with 16% SSD based on Foreque projected price, the break even for Treehouse has not been reached yet.....

Caspain.
    Lakeholmz
    Parc Vista

....with 16% SSD, based on Foreque projected price, the break even for Treehouse has not been reached yet.....

Those that bot Treehouse are not subject to 16% SSD during that time.

In any case, if u apply 16% SSD, then most projects have not broken even in a year lah. Did u see the URA index increase more than 16% or not? If u buy today, u must be prepared to hold on for 4 years and not thinking about flipping within a year.

with 16% SSD based on Foreque projected price, the break even for Treehouse has not been reached yet.....

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    Those that bot Treehouse are not subject to 16% SSD during that time.

In any case, if u apply 16% SSD, then most projects have not broken even in a year lah. Did u see the URA index increase more than 16% or not? If u buy today, u must be prepared to hold on for 4 years and not thinking about flipping within a year.
    ...you mean those bot b4 the policy kicked in cvan sell without having to pay the 16%?

...you mean those bot b4 the policy kicked in cvan sell without having to pay the 16%?
    Yes I have called the dept that handles SSD... i signed my OTP before the measure kicked in but my completion date was after the measure kicked in... they have confirmed that the 16% is based on OTP date and not completion date

Quote Originally Posted by extremme
    Yes I have called the dept that handles SSD... i signed my OTP before the measure kicked in but my completion date was after the measure kicked in... they have confirmed that the 16% is based on OTP date and not completion date

i am sorry to tell you that your interpretation is wrong. perhaps the dept that handled ssd did not get your question correctly. the ssd is based on the exercise date of your option to purchase.

http://www.ura.gov.sg/pr/text/2011/pr11-07.html

4 The date of purchase for computation of the holding period for SSD shall be the date when a buyer (i.e. Buyer A) exercises the option to purchase the property, or signs the sale and purchase agreement, whichever is earlier. The date of sale of the property shall be the date when the subsequent buyer (i.e. Buyer B) exercises the option to purchase the property from Buyer A, or signs the sale and purchase agreement, whichever is earlier.

Oops perhaps I never phrase my reply properly as i exercised my otp before e measure though I signed e s & p after e measure I'm not subject to e ssd as e otp was exercised before measure

Anyway, most of the tree house buyers (around 99%) are not subjected to that ssd 16% lah. And even with the 1 year ssd period over in around May - Jun this year, only few will let go their units. It will have more value nearer to TOP, plus "nearby" downtown line completion around that time too. Most importantly....which make CDL and WT bought the land....is...hahaha...cannot say here.

Quote Originally Posted by mastrix
    Anyway, most of the tree house buyers (around 99%) are not subjected to that ssd 16% lah. And even with the 1 year ssd period over in around May - Jun this year, only few will let go their units. It will have more value nearer to TOP, plus "nearby" downtown line completion around that time too. Most importantly....which make CDL and WT bought the land....is...hahaha...cannot say here.
    It seems like you knew a lot of events line up in the pipeline which we do not aware..ha

....so its a matter of time for these buyer to cash in when demand for Foresque is more c

........................................................................................clear.

Quote Originally Posted by extremme
    Oops perhaps I never phrase my reply properly as i exercised my otp before e measure though I signed e s & p after e measure I'm not subject to e ssd as e otp was exercised before measure
    Wah... Good for you. Was caught right inbet... Signed otp, waited 2 wks, measure announced, deliberated and proceeded to exercise few days later. If only exercised immed when at lawyer's... Anyway that's history.

Anyway if you are caught, you have to wait till after 4 years.

Can do this to get out.

First Year 16%, ask at least 20% from launch price.
    Second Year 12%, ask at least 20% from launch price
    Third Year, 8%, ask at least 20% from launch price.
    Fourth Year, 4%, ask at least 20% from launch price.
    Fifth Year, Price up by 20% from launch priceif policy still prevailing.

So more deals coming on board later. Soft landing. Price has peaked???

thanks for advice, kingkong! this is not new launch. bought with a 10-year horizon. still, not nice feeling to have that ssd stuck on it.

very nice dev...looks like it is one of the tallest in that area, comes with 24 storey...

so tempting...if it's at $800psf for 2 bedders will consider, somemore stamp duty waiver? true or not

with a upper bt timah address, and wingtai dev shouldn't be that bad leh

How much r they selling? Saw listings for 2 bedder at 1000 Psf....

receive sms....1bedder ~1200psf, from 54xk
    the gd thing abt this project is the space....24th storey free up alot of land for landscaping....looks like about 30% of land utilise for buildings nia
    http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...que-residences

looks like cheapest OCR 1bedder left now is hedges park liao....mtu!

How much r they selling? Saw listings for 2 bedder at 1000 Psf....
    its from 1kpsf lor...so high flr prolly 1.2kpsf....record psf for tat area!

it will help to push treehse abit liao....

if selling well, wingtai happy liao lor...bot the land ard 350psf ....i remember wingtai CEO criticise mass market bubbly......double headed snake

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    receive sms....1bedder ~1200psf, from 54xk
    the gd thing abt this project is the space....24th storey free up alot of land for landscaping....looks like about 30% of land utilise for buildings nia
    http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...que-residences

looks like cheapest OCR 1bedder left now is hedges park liao....mtu!
    Madness price..