Page 8 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131823283338 ... LastLast

Thread: Foresque Residences

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate

btw, the garden cabana is damn nice.....4.9m ceiling height....wif wooden deck+carpet grass patio done up for u.

wud b tempted if priced at 9xxpsf....1200psf....nxt time i sell to who? ghost? hehe
    So nice meh ? Have to go have a look. Why is it 1200 ? Thought ground floor with patio by definition should be less not more ?

So many forest condos... So confusing.

Foresta
    Foresque
    Forest hill

The artist impression and layout is nice though....hehe

Was thinking and comparing foresque with miltonia residence... Which view is nicer? Greenery/nature view vs golf course & reservoir view. Though foresque is of higher floor.

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    So nice meh ? Have to go have a look. Why is it 1200 ? Thought ground floor with patio by definition should be less not more ?
    Idk

Mabe due to high ceiling.

8xx-9xxpsf for the cabana shd b fairer

Quote Originally Posted by Xan
    Was thinking and comparing foresque with miltonia residence... Which view is nicer? Greenery/nature view vs golf course & reservoir view. Though foresque is of higher floor.
    This forestkill not much view....gona block by future devt after the school. Pocketed bukit timah hill view at best

Miltonia still da best.....750psf for penthse got chance anot... I m keen

Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1984
    Well said. But only half said.

U have said that you've observed property trends and surely would agree that there are ups and down. Timing is everything.

I do see a repeat of 97 but I could be wrong.
    bubble bubble, the higher to move, the faster to drop. Upward trend cannot be forever and ever.

few weeks ago, I took LRT in the middle of a Sat afternoon from CCK MRT, round trip. This is a first time I travel via LRT. The airflow in the LRT is so much different from MRT, it became very stuffy after a while. We felt more cramp with little moving space available. Towards the end of the trip, my head spinned.

I will not want to have that experience again. Additionally, when do a transfer from LRT to MRT, need to walk up and down many steps ... not suitable for old folks........

I think properties nearby LRTs still lag behind MRTs.

Quote Originally Posted by rattydrama
    bubble bubble, the higher to move, the faster to drop. Upward trend cannot be forever and ever.

few weeks ago, I took LRT in the middle of a Sat afternoon from CCK MRT, round trip. This is a first time I travel via LRT. The airflow in the LRT is so much different from MRT, it became very stuffy after a while. We felt more cramp with little moving space available. Towards the end of the trip, my head spinned.

I will not want to have that experience again. Additionally, when do a transfer from LRT to MRT, need to walk up and down many steps ... not suitable for old folks........

I think properties nearby LRTs still lag behind MRTs.
    Only selective new launches bubbling leh

My ppty no bubble at all lor....i want BUBBLE!!!

yr ppty where got bubble? smelly smelly earn good profits now. u bou so so low....now ulu OCR price quite scary... I spoke to my relative ppty agent, now she also let go CCR ppty cos rental bad. waiting for the price to correct.

I think I should be saved from babble bah. .. Just saw new price for my current place.

somemore now pap "listens" more to people after this election. are investors included??

only new development is experiencing the bubble. you bought all the resale and subsale, where there's hardly any bubble.

Listen to the people voice for cheaper houses. It will be given. Wait a while.

As for miltonia, i would hope that it is these prices

Penthouse max 800 Psf
    4 bedders max 850 Psf
    3 bedders max 900 Psf
    2 bedders max 950 Psf
    1 bedders max 1000 Psf

Anything more than that, gotta wait.

...isn't that is the intention of Public Housing, if the govt keep giving what the people want rather than what the people need......Singapore's economy could only head south, unfortunately these are the time of 'me-generation' the opposition just have to manipulate this sentiment.

Ok just visited this place. Crowd not as big as 8cy for sure.
    To be fair the layout is pretty good. Square rooms, regular living rms etc. Facilities and landscapes look nice. Views, those facing behind BKE still have greenery view lah. Once the MRT is up, it's just one bus stop away.

Price wise, a 3bd costs 1.3m, 4bd 1.6m. Actually ignoring the psf, quantum is still well within reach of upgraders.

Btw the cabana thing is nothing big deal lah. Just a souped up ground flr unit with timber decking given. A clever way of marketing.

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    Ok just visited this place. Crowd not as big as 8cy for sure.
    To be fair the layout is pretty good. Square rooms, regular living rms etc. Facilities and landscapes look nice. Views, those facing behind BKE still have greenery view lah. Once the MRT is up, it's just one bus stop away.

Price wise, a 3bd costs 1.3m, 4bd 1.6m. Actually ignoring the psf, quantum is still well within reach of upgraders.

Btw the cabana thing is nothing big deal lah. Just a souped up ground flr unit with timber decking given. A clever way of marketing.
    U sure 3bedder 1.3mil is well within reach

Quote Originally Posted by mastrix
    There are many. U can do a search.

CDL/WT in this business for many years, your statement is not a fair one. There are many components to consider when pricing for a property. It's not only what u mentioned "99lh, no mrt, no amenities" to determine the 1kpsf.

U have to look further than the next few years. A completed building will be standing there for the next 40 years or so, especially in spore, things change rapidly. Our living environment will be improved. Spore not much vacant land left for sale. Whenever there's one, developers will grab. Sooner or later, we are getting properties that are re-develop thru en-bloc, and it's not easy to get 1kpsf anymore.

If based on what u consider, meaning wait for mrt and amenities to come & then worth paying 1kpsf...hmm...shortsighted maybe.

based on the above ... then buy anything also can right ?

cos 40 yrs from now ...land becomes so scarce ..that everywhere sure got amenities etc etc ...

so why the need to choose? or the need to find GEMs? everyone will be a gem ....

Oops... Kanna shot!

40 yrs from now, mandai will be a reservoir front living with MRT line. Come and check with me 40 yrs later.

Hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by danntbt
    ...but look at the quantum....how many can afford 1.6m and above? If they were to sell smaller unit....the PSF will definitely be higher liao...

eh

2.2 mio for 18oo ish sqft .... expensive meh ?

i just bought a old condo in D10 in jan 2011 for 2.1 mio .......

it scares me to know that many people are buying condo ... and finding 2mio expensive ...

1 million to 1.25 million for mass market

1.25 to 1.5 to rcr.

1.5 and above for CCR, my estimate only

1100 sqf unit type.

Quote Originally Posted by danntbt
    ...perhaps someone is beginning to get the idea.....its all about packaging and perception...otherwise why people still do not buy into certain areas like CCk, hougang etc...likewise Bishan was thought to be a place to avoid in the beginning......why do Holland V resident think they are high class in a high class area......thus drawing in the yuppies.....looking at the development nearby, perhaps Ghim Moh will be trendy next...so look at the shifting perception......FR and TH is the start of a new cluster, and if the upcoming development continues to package their development properly, it could evolve....after all, its pretty encircled by landed property ...and its also a popular trail biking haunt - the zheghua park on weekends plus the chestnut park coming up....at least you do not stare into HDB blocks.....like clover by the park....which technically in a much better location accessibility-wise.

i think i mentioned before .....

check this out

Expensive vs Cheap

Holland V vs Ghim Moh
    Frankel Ave vs Kembangan
    Sixth Ave vs Jalan Kumpong Chantek ...

etc etc

see the trend ???

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    eh

2.2 mio for 18oo ish sqft .... expensive meh ?

i just bought a old condo in D10 in jan 2011 for 2.1 mio .......

it scares me to know that many people are buying condo ... and finding 2mio expensive ...
    Expensive to me.... U r uhnwi mah....above 1mil consider ex liao...

Expensive to me.... U r uhnwi mah....above 1mil consider ex liao...

uhnwi = si mi la eh ?

based on the above ... then buy anything also can right ?

cos 40 yrs from now ...land becomes so scarce ..that everywhere sure got amenities etc etc ...

so why the need to choose? or the need to find GEMs? everyone will be a gem ....
    read properly loh. I didn't say no need to choose or anyhow buy. If u read my previous post and search deeper (not from internet), there's potential in that area. Also, not everything is based on 99LH, mrt, etc to say this property worth buying 1kpsf.... sigh.

read properly loh. I didn't say no need to choose or anyhow buy. If u read my previous post and search deeper (not from internet), there's potential in that area. Also, not everything is based on 99LH, mrt, etc to say this property worth buying 1kpsf.... sigh.

ok i not so well informed

if there are indeed some future plans for that area ...

just on a price point .. wouldnt the nearby older project be a better buy ?

Got see channel 8 news or not? Interview those people who went to forestkill launch.. all aunties and uncles, luckily most commented they still on the sidelines... looks like Wing Tai failed to tai all these pple afterall

So u agree 1kpsf is a super future forward pricing?

Rght now nothing is there....y shd buyer pay such forward pricing?

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    Got see channel 8 news or not? Interview those people who went to forestkill launch.. all aunties and uncles, luckily most commented they still on the sidelines... looks like Wing Tai failed to tai all these pple afterall
    Even those who say forestkill got potential over here aso wun buy one lor....i tink they r vested in treehse or nrby

If forestkill cant sell well, cannot push up their px mah rite?

So u agree 1kpsf is a super future forward pricing?

Rght now nothing is there....y shd buyer pay such forward pricing?

good point

hey devil

what is uhnwi ??? you havent replied to me

good point

hey devil

what is uhnwi ??? you havent replied to me
    Ultra high networth indivdual...can google it easily

Ultra high networth indivdual...can google it easily
    wapiang

dont say that man ....

i only spend what i can afford ....

between a GCB and a house in NY .... i will buy one in NY ...

land easily 45000 sqft .... house 3000 sqft ...with tennis court and swimming pool ...

cost : usd 750k - 1.5 mio ...

45 minutes train ride / 30 mins drive into Manhattan ....

i must state .. i buy only what i would live in ...
    i havent and will not buy for pure investment