Page 27 of 55 FirstFirst ... 271217222324252627282930313237424752 ... LastLast

Thread: Foresque Residences

Quote Originally Posted by danntbt
    ...thats only about 3 months behind TH...you might get to move in before end of 2013....
    Thanks for the link.. But cannot find wt one

...thats only about 3 months behind TH...you might get to move in before end of 2013....
    Thanks for the link.. But cannot find wt one

Nice but I like th space out.. This seem very close to each other .. Can save money for a tv

I notice that there is a plot of land designated as school along Dairy Farm Rd just beside the recently sold land parcel. However, this plot of land for school has never been in the original 2008 URA master plan. Did URA add a new plot of land for this school or simply shift it from another location under the original plan. Just curious...

Quote Originally Posted by chueec
    I notice that there is a plot of land designated as school along Dairy Farm Rd just beside the recently sold land parcel. However, this plot of land for school has never been in the original 2008 URA master plan. Did URA add a new plot of land for this school or simply shift it from another location under the original plan. Just curious...
    Hope is a international school so got no problem for rental

Quote Originally Posted by Nighttrain
    Hope is a international school so got no problem for rental
    Want good rental should buy Geylang property. I nearly bought one there but my wife saw a chick roaming near the showroom which piss her off...Buying a property needs two hands to clap...though I hv not issue with the area.

We eventually bought a unit at FR though it was x... ...cos both hands can clap. I hv no problem with this place cos i like trees, trekking in forest and climb hill...only concern is rental in future...if not good...then eat grass or become a chick...

Want good rental should buy Geylang property. I nearly bought one there but my wife saw a chick roaming near the showroom which piss her off...Buying a property needs two hands to clap...though I hv not issue with the area.

We eventually bought a unit at FR though it was x... ...cos both hands can clap. I hv no problem with this place cos i like trees, trekking in forest and climb hill...only concern is rental in future...if not good...then eat grass or become a chick...
    Hi neighbour .. Dun have to become a chick. U can do monkey business in the forest to pay for ur house.which blk and floor u buy

Hi neighbour .. Dun have to become a chick. U can do monkey business in the forest to pay for ur house.which blk and floor u buy
    so nighttrain, u now have another for company when you bang walls....but its a nice development nevertheless.......was tempted to sell TH for FR, but hope to move in sooner and the tedious financing acrobat I need to go through to get FR before I sell ......or even if I try to market now it will take a while for the deal to complete...made me decide to wait and see.

As mentioned earlier, I could not afford one with reservoir view as my pocket not deep enough. Bought a 2 BR facing Tree House pool at 7 floor end May last year. Need to rent out to pay off my loan for next 10 years. May consider staying after clearing the debt.

I regretted not chosing a unit facing the hill cos more x. Later checked URA website and found someone bought the same floor with same area facing hill yet cheaper than my unit... .

Bro Dan suggested we bang wall together...but dont bang too hard in case the building topple on our friendly neighbours.

Since you like to see big ...we can do monkey business in the forest. ..I mean feeding the monkeys.

As mentioned earlier, I could not afford one with reservoir view as my pocket not deep enough. Bought a 2 BR facing Tree House pool at 7 floor end May last year. Need to rent out to pay off my loan for next 10 years. May consider staying after clearing the debt.

I regretted not chosing a unit facing the hill cos more x. Later checked URA website and found someone bought the same floor with same area facing hill yet cheaper than my unit... .

Bro Dan suggested we bang wall together...but dont bang too hard in case the building topple on our friendly neighbours.

Since you like to see big ...we can do monkey business in the forest. ..I mean feeding the monkeys.
    ...ok I will be listening out for the drums from foresque when you guys move in...think I don't mind those sound so much, better than the construction pounding at ES when they get started...... and I think the monkeys got scred by the excavator at ES, have not been seeing them of late......btw its a likelihood that there will be a pond opposite FR where the canal flows from Diary Farm, a triangular patch has 0 sqm indicated in it, meaning no development will be built, and the canal outline opens up into the trainagular patch.......this is based on the proposed ammendment to URA master plan, behind that there is a park separating the adjacent right plot that is at the corner of Petir/Chestnut ave junction. The Petrol station is no longer indicated there so possibly moved to the left corner at teh junction of Petir/Diary farm rd.
    Last edited by danntbt; 27-11-12 at 13:02.

Seriously today I really went into the park area all the way to the pub entrance to look for monkeys with my two little kids but dun see the monkeys anymore.. Kids disappointed. Dun know where they go?.. So bro u also bang ball right when they give great discount for blk 103.. Next time we got problem to sell our unit!! As our living room view not that great so price must be lower than blk 103 and we paid more than theirs ..

Seriously today I really went into the park area all the way to the pub entrance to look for monkeys with my two little kids but dun see the monkeys anymore.. Kids disappointed. Dun know where they go?.. So bro u also bang ball right when they give great discount for blk 103.. Next time we got problem to sell our unit!! As our living room view not that great so price must be lower than blk 103 and we paid more than theirs ..
    I did not bang ball ...only bang wall ...anyway try to put this matter behind and be happy. I don't wish to see you Foresqued...or end up at Wooden Bridge.

I did not bang ball ...only bang wall ...anyway try to put this matter behind and be happy. I don't wish to see you Foresqued...or end up at Wooden Bridge.
    Haha..by the way I still young still can afford to go for bank loan.. Will not stay here forever. Will still buy and sell property ..

Haha..by the way I still young still can afford to go for bank loan.. Will not stay here forever. Will still buy and sell property ..
    Mr H. Davidson, your name seems to suggest that you are Ang Mo but your style of writing has a strong local flavour...r u a PR? Are you a foreigner? If from Middle East, I want to make friend with u...

Mr H. Davidson, your name seems to suggest that you are Ang Mo but your style of writing has a strong local flavour...r u a PR? Are you a foreigner? If from Middle East, I want to make friend with u...
    Local Chinese

the advantages of 3 bedder 1130.
    the 2 drawings illustrate the placing of dining table.

drawing 1 originally shown on wingtai plan.
    difficult to walk to the kitchen

drawing 2 alternate way of placing the dining table.
    a shorter way from bedroom to kitchen.

for the rest of the 3 and 3+1 bedders has to follow wingtai layout
    becos of different kitchen direction.

cheers to all unit 1130.

Quote Originally Posted by sunrise

cheers to all unit 1130.
    Bro how come ur balcony door is bi- fold type. If I m facing the main door my back is the balcony and my left is the dining table .i will buy a L-shape sofa put it again the right wall, build a tv console against the main door and place the dining table at the left hand wall this will make ur house look even bigger

Bro how come ur balcony door is bi- fold type. If I m facing the main door my back is the balcony and my left is the dining table .i will buy a L-shape sofa put it again the right wall, build a tv console against the main door and place the dining table at the left hand wall this will make ur house look even bigger
    I will change the glass panel to foldable type to fully open up the glass panels, thus makes the hall looks bigger. i arrange the dining this way so its much easier to walk from bedrooms to kitchen. this only applies to unit 1130. others cannot be arrange like this.

I used autocad to moves the sofa and dining around and this is the best placement i can get.

I will change the glass panel to foldable type to fully open up the glass panels, thus makes the hall looks bigger. i arrange the dining this way so its much easier to walk from bedrooms to kitchen. this only applies to unit 1130. others cannot be arrange like this.

I used autocad to moves the sofa and dining around and this is the best placement i can get.
    Bro. If can count me in but this will damage the marble flooring as u need to change the sliding track the wall and ceiling will damage as well

Bro. If can count me in but this will damage the marble flooring as u need to change the sliding track the wall and ceiling will damage as well
    currently my house has only 4 panels, 2 fixed panels 1 on the left the other on the right has blocked the air coming in from outside. place always heaty.

to change the panel rail requires masonary work, but for long term sake i am willing to do it. unit 1130 has only 4 panels so open up to cool the house.

currently my house has only 4 panels, 2 fixed panels 1 on the left the other on the right has blocked the air coming in from outside. place always heaty.

to change the panel rail requires masonary work, but for long term sake i am willing to do it. unit 1130 has only 4 panels so open up to cool the house.
    At least 6k. The sliding door got to ask the wt contractor to do, must be same colour frame, sound proofing glass plus the repair work.. Cost a bomb. But I also got intention to hack down the kitchen wall to have a open concept kitchen

cheers to all unit 1130.
    your propose layout might not work because the gap between the dining table and the living sofa will be very narrow and it will make it difficult for the people sitting at the living area to move around. Especially going to the kitchen etc.

also the placement of dining table will have to be very close to the wall and this will make it very difficult to people sitting inside to move in any out. if you have a longer dinner table, it will be worst.

In general your propose layout doesnt have a good fengsui as the positive energy coming in from your main door be block by the sofa and dining table and the natural path is to head straight toward the balcony.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    your propose layout might not work because the gap between the dining table and the living sofa will be very narrow and it will make it difficult for the people sitting at the living area to move around. Especially going to the kitchen etc.

also the placement of dining table will have to be very close to the wall and this will make it very difficult to people sitting inside to move in any out. if you have a longer dinner table, it will be worst.

In general your propose layout doesnt have a good fengsui as the positive energy coming in from your main door be block by the sofa and dining table and the natural path is to head straight toward the balcony.
    bro can you show us a better layout of good fengshui? I willing to learn from you if it benefits me.

At least 6k. The sliding door got to ask the wt contractor to do, must be same colour frame, sound proofing glass plus the repair work.. Cost a bomb. But I also got intention to hack down the kitchen wall to have a open concept kitchen
    bro,
    from my drawing some shaded were main beams and not allow to be hack.
    btw what is your unit floor area?

bro,
    from my drawing some shaded were main beams and not allow to be hack.
    btw what is your unit floor area?
    3 plus study type c3 .. Can convert to 4 bedroom compact also.

If U go to the show room they actually put it this way to save space .. Build a bench along the toilet wall so the dining table will be very close to the wall as well.

In the show room they actually place it this way . They use the toilet wall to build a cushion bench so the dining table will go as close to the wall as possible l this lay out save space plus make the house look bigger but as for feng shui I know nut....

bro, looking at this layout, no matter how the furniture arrange, the main door facing the balcony sure not good right? would it be ok to place a folding screen at the main door so that pple walking in cannot see the living room (just the screen)?

3 plus study type c3 .. Can convert to 4 bedroom compact also.
    I go thru your c3, your kitchen wall can be remove. no issue.