Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678910111222 ... LastLast

Thread: Terrasse (D19, 99 years LH, MCL Land (Serangoon) Pte Ltd)

Emeritus Senior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    which includes how many % common lobby area?
    i dun think it includes any...

User Info Menu

yeah...not bad too

how much is the indicative...850psf?

wonder wats the selling points
    Dun think so cheap leh. Some agent in propertyguru put $1000+ psf

Senior

User Info Menu

So ex?! Its not near any mrt station at all. Kovan and Hougang MRT all more than 1km away.

User Info Menu

I am looking at hougang area because it should be cheaper than many other areas. May i know if this is freehold? Thks.

ANy advice kovan or hougang is better? Value for money? thks.

Senior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Montaigne
    I am looking at hougang area because it should be cheaper than many other areas. May i know if this is freehold? Thks.

ANy advice kovan or hougang is better? Value for money? thks.
    If I'm not mistaken, this is a 99 year leasehold. Anyway, D19 like Hougang is cheaper than all CCR and most RCR projects but in OCR, it is climbing. It used to be hovering at 800 to 1000psf just 2 years back. Now, most of the new projects are commanding 1100psf. Personally, I feel that developers are rushing to buy D19 lands to sell coz they think can make money. Prices are rising so if you plan to buy, be quick. Honestly, at $1100 psf, I'd rather take a unit at D13 Potong Pasir at $1200 psf. Hmmm... Consider!

Senior

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Default Guess

Make a guess at px?

Shall be higher than hedges park?

My pick - 2 bed 950psf
    3 bed 900 psf
    4 bed 875 psf

Senior

User Info Menu

I guess psf should be slightly higher than the minton and around what H2O residence is selling now given their similar compact unit concept.
    1000 psf for 1 bedroom
    950psf for 2 bedroom
    900psf for 3 bedroom

Exalted

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    I guess psf should be slightly higher than the minton and around what H2O residence is selling now given their similar compact unit concept.
    1000 psf for 1 bedroom
    950psf for 2 bedroom
    900psf for 3 bedroom

guess correctly got price anot?

Junior

User Info Menu

I was eyeing the Duplex 4 bedder with underground parking space for 2 cars. The agent said indicative pricing around 900+. But the price not confirmed yet. It's not that near MRT. Developer will provide shuttle bus to MRT for first year (was what I was told). The agent said will email me the plans but yet to do so.

Exalted

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chiaberry
    I was eyeing the Duplex 4 bedder with underground parking space for 2 cars. The agent said indicative pricing around 900+. But the price not confirmed yet. It's not that near MRT. Developer will provide shuttle bus to MRT for first year (was what I was told). The agent said will email me the plans but yet to do so.
    so car lot space included in the strata area?

Senior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chiaberry
    You can download the whole brochure here:
    http://www.propertylaunch.sg/images/...seBrochure.pdf

The Garden Duplex type C-GD 2497sqft. Basically it is a ground floor 3 bedroom unit with a separate basement studio unit and 2 parking lots.

Junior

User Info Menu

so car lot space included in the strata area?
    Thanks for the URL for the floor plans.

Yes. The 2 car parking spaces are included.

The kitchen/dining is quite small though.

User Info Menu

Default Terrasse @ Serangoon, Along Hougang Ave 2 Preview SOON!

New Project Launching in the North-East! Preview tentatively on 21st May 2011!

Terrasse @ Serangoon
    located along Hougang Ave 2

Major Selling Points
    1. Reputable schools located nearby, which includes Rosyth School, just walking distance away and Xinmin Primary/Secondary as well as Serangoon Junior College. It is also directly opposite Bowen Secondary School

2. River theme with exciting full condo facilities on one of the largest land parcel located in the vicinity

3. Well connected to major arterial roads and expressways such as CTE and KPE, 13mins to CBD & Marina Integrated Resort, 15mins to the Orchard Shopping Belt

4. Kovan, Serangoon and Hougang MRT Stations as well as Hougang Bus Interchange located within close proximity hence providing convenient public transport links to all parts of Singapore. Shuttle bus service will also be provided to Serangoon MRT.

5. Ample amenities within reach such as Hougang Mall, Heartland Mall, Hougang Market, Nex Mega Mall and Chomp Chomp!

6. Reputable Developers in MCL Land which will assure you good quality finishes

7. High rental demand and yield with its close proximity to many businesses and industrial parks in Ubi and Eunos

8. Great investment value due to very reasonable pricing

9. Very spacious and functional unit layouts

10. Beautiful unblock views of the landed properties surrounding the site

11. Located within an established private residential estate enjoy high standards of living and the feeling of exclusivity

12. Recreational facilities available at nearby Hougang Stadium, Swimming Complex and Sports Hall are just 10-min walk away

Price from only $900-$950psf!

1/2/3/4/ph available.

Buy through PropNexLaunches.com to receive a free Ipad2! T&C applies.

Check out PropNexLaunches.com for more details and download e-brochure.

Go for Smallest Unit

User Info Menu

another silly name again

Terra sse...

Terra 'Die' ...

Senior

User Info Menu

Sound like "Tear Ass".

Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1984
    another silly name again

Terra sse...

Terra 'Die' ...

Go for Smallest Unit

User Info Menu

now u said it.. quite funny..

translated in hockian, its call

'Kar Cheng Bip'

funny sia...

Senior

User Info Menu

Nowadays everybody build small flats to sell at high psf ....

User Info Menu

Smile Keep your comments coming! ;)

Fellow forumers

Thank you all for your comments on this
    Project!

Personally I went down today with my wife to have a on site visit. Would love to share my findings with you all. I believe I have much to gain an learn from your insights.

Let me know if u like more info on the project. Personally I'm looking at the 3BR and was told selling price should be slightly above 1mil. I'm looking at stack 19. If u guys want to comment on layout I'll gladly put it up.

Hope to share more pointers on this project! Cheers! And have a Great MAY DAY!

Exalted

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by vinc1281
    Fellow forumers

Thank you all for your comments on this
    Project!

Personally I went down today with my wife to have a on site visit. Would love to share my findings with you all. I believe I have much to gain an learn from your insights.

Let me know if u like more info on the project. Personally I'm looking at the 3BR and was told selling price should be slightly above 1mil. I'm looking at stack 19. If u guys want to comment on layout I'll gladly put it up.

Hope to share more pointers on this project! Cheers! And have a Great MAY DAY!
    to be honest, skip this project even for self stay

this project i got no interest at all

Reply to Thread