Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345671217 ... LastLast

Thread: Terrasse (D19, 99 years LH, MCL Land (Serangoon) Pte Ltd)

Quote Originally Posted by chiaberry
    I was eyeing the Duplex 4 bedder with underground parking space for 2 cars. The agent said indicative pricing around 900+. But the price not confirmed yet. It's not that near MRT. Developer will provide shuttle bus to MRT for first year (was what I was told). The agent said will email me the plans but yet to do so.
    so car lot space included in the strata area?

I was eyeing the Duplex 4 bedder with underground parking space for 2 cars. The agent said indicative pricing around 900+. But the price not confirmed yet. It's not that near MRT. Developer will provide shuttle bus to MRT for first year (was what I was told). The agent said will email me the plans but yet to do so.
    You can download the whole brochure here:
    http://www.propertylaunch.sg/images/...seBrochure.pdf

The Garden Duplex type C-GD 2497sqft. Basically it is a ground floor 3 bedroom unit with a separate basement studio unit and 2 parking lots.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    so car lot space included in the strata area?
    Thanks for the URL for the floor plans.

Yes. The 2 car parking spaces are included.

The kitchen/dining is quite small though.

Default Terrasse @ Serangoon, Along Hougang Ave 2 Preview SOON!

New Project Launching in the North-East! Preview tentatively on 21st May 2011!

Terrasse @ Serangoon
    located along Hougang Ave 2

Major Selling Points
    1. Reputable schools located nearby, which includes Rosyth School, just walking distance away and Xinmin Primary/Secondary as well as Serangoon Junior College. It is also directly opposite Bowen Secondary School

2. River theme with exciting full condo facilities on one of the largest land parcel located in the vicinity

3. Well connected to major arterial roads and expressways such as CTE and KPE, 13mins to CBD & Marina Integrated Resort, 15mins to the Orchard Shopping Belt

4. Kovan, Serangoon and Hougang MRT Stations as well as Hougang Bus Interchange located within close proximity hence providing convenient public transport links to all parts of Singapore. Shuttle bus service will also be provided to Serangoon MRT.

5. Ample amenities within reach such as Hougang Mall, Heartland Mall, Hougang Market, Nex Mega Mall and Chomp Chomp!

6. Reputable Developers in MCL Land which will assure you good quality finishes

7. High rental demand and yield with its close proximity to many businesses and industrial parks in Ubi and Eunos

8. Great investment value due to very reasonable pricing

9. Very spacious and functional unit layouts

10. Beautiful unblock views of the landed properties surrounding the site

11. Located within an established private residential estate — enjoy high standards of living and the feeling of exclusivity

12. Recreational facilities available at nearby Hougang Stadium, Swimming Complex and Sports Hall are just 10-min walk away

Price from only $900-$950psf!

1/2/3/4/ph available.

Buy through PropNexLaunches.com to receive a free Ipad2! T&C applies.

Check out PropNexLaunches.com for more details and download e-brochure.

another silly name again

Terra sse...

Terra 'Die' ...

Sound like "Tear Ass".

Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1984
    another silly name again

Terra sse...

Terra 'Die' ...

now u said it.. quite funny..

translated in hockian, its call

'Kar Cheng Bip'

funny sia...

Nowadays everybody build small flats to sell at high psf ....

Smile Keep your comments coming! ;)

Fellow forumers

Thank you all for your comments on this
    Project!

Personally I went down today with my wife to have a on site visit. Would love to share my findings with you all. I believe I have much to gain an learn from your insights.

Let me know if u like more info on the project. Personally I'm looking at the 3BR and was told selling price should be slightly above 1mil. I'm looking at stack 19. If u guys want to comment on layout I'll gladly put it up.

Hope to share more pointers on this project! Cheers! And have a Great MAY DAY!

Quote Originally Posted by vinc1281
    Fellow forumers

Thank you all for your comments on this
    Project!

Personally I went down today with my wife to have a on site visit. Would love to share my findings with you all. I believe I have much to gain an learn from your insights.

Let me know if u like more info on the project. Personally I'm looking at the 3BR and was told selling price should be slightly above 1mil. I'm looking at stack 19. If u guys want to comment on layout I'll gladly put it up.

Hope to share more pointers on this project! Cheers! And have a Great MAY DAY!
    to be honest, skip this project even for self stay

this project i got no interest at all

Thanks for the URL for the floor plans.

Yes. The 2 car parking spaces are included.

The kitchen/dining is quite small though.
    Why included when it is free for others?

I always look for big masterbed room plus big living room in bigger units. Not tiny ones.

Smile

to be honest, skip this project even for self stay

this project i got no interest at all
    Why is that so?

Honestly we've been looking around since 2009 and it's one of the few projects that I quite like personally.

A few reasons - large land size but with only 400+ units. Nice facade. Water features with 70% units with pool view. Affordable in my opinion, as most sub sales 3BR easily more than 1mil. For a new project I feel pricing is ok. There are no bay windows and bomb shelter so more living space. Within 1km to rosyth.

Bad points are small gross area. For 3br about 1000sq feet only. Next to noisy hougang ave2 but they negate that with insulate glass which hopefully works. Not exactly near to mrt or amenities. Still thinking. Hahaha will be doing more research to share with interested parties.

But will definitely hope to hear your views. Cheers!

Smile

I always look for big masterbed room plus big living room in bigger units. Not tiny ones.
    Hahhaha. Interesting.

Coz your belief is in stark contrast to your signature below your nick.

"go for smallest unit?"

But yes for terrase the 3Br is abit small. But also translate to a more affordable quatum.

Why is that so?

Honestly we've been looking around since 2009 and it's one of the few projects that I quite like personally.

A few reasons - large land size but with only 400+ units. Nice facade. Water features with 70% units with pool view. Affordable in my opinion, as most sub sales 3BR easily more than 1mil. For a new project I feel pricing is ok. There are no bay windows and bomb shelter so more living space. Within 1km to rosyth.

Bad points are small gross area. For 3br about 1000sq feet only. Next to noisy hougang ave2 but they negate that with insulate glass which hopefully works. Not exactly near to mrt or amenities. Still thinking. Hahaha will be doing more research to share with interested parties.

Not easy to find one property that you like. I have been searching and have not found one that I truely like yet. If I can find one that is within my budget and I like for own stay, I will grab. YOu are going to stay long term in the property, so cannot compromise for the 2nd best, or even cheaper alternative. In fact I would rather pay more for something that I like ev en if someone said I am crazy. The key word is you "Like" it.

Why is that so?

ok sorry for not including any details

the only selling point about this location is rosyth sch....tats all.

if its px is 850psf....den ok for u to buy bcoz u may haf personal reasons to favour this location.....bcoz i purely give my opinion from an investor point of view

Smile

ok sorry for not including any details

the only selling point about this location is rosyth sch....tats all.

if its px is 850psf....den ok for u to buy bcoz u may haf personal reasons to favour this location.....bcoz i purely give my opinion from an investor point of view
    Developer is letting go most likely at 950psf. So given that ur limit is $850 Psf then I'm paying about $100psf more. For a 3br that would translate to $100k more that I'm paying. Hmmm. So that is the question I have to ask myself.

But from an investor pt of view, what is ur take on this LH project? Most projects around the area is FH or 999. Do you think this plot of land has en bloc potential? Personally I feel its limited by the plot ratio.

There is an empty PC of land at the elevated land but according to master plan it's for civil and community uses. Next to Bowen there is empty land but demarcated as reserve.

Thanks for your inputs in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Montaigne
    Not easy to find one property that you like. I have been searching and have not found one that I truely like yet. If I can find one that is within my budget and I like for own stay, I will grab. YOu are going to stay long term in the property, so cannot compromise for the 2nd best, or even cheaper alternative. In fact I would rather pay more for something that I like ev en if someone said I am crazy. The key word is you "Like" it.
    Hahaha. Cant agree with you more.

But cant always follow ur heart. Must also consider the head espcially if it's the biggest single ticket item u r getting and will probably last for us for the next few years.

So for my heart have to ask myself. For the head would need all u savvy investors and condo owners to share your golden words so that noobs like me can learn from ur Insights.

It is not free for others. It is your own personal 2 car park spaces in the basement of your unit. It's a duplex apartment. Downstairs is the car park spaces plus studio bedroom/toilet. Upstairs is living/dining/kitchen plus 3 bedrooms.

Hahaha. Cant agree with you more.

But cant always follow ur heart. Must also consider the head espcially if it's the biggest single ticket item u r getting and will probably last for us for the next few years.

So for my heart have to ask myself. For the head would need all u savvy investors and condo owners to share your golden words so that noobs like me can learn from ur Insights.
    Personally I don't feel the location is that good. It's not near MRT station. I myself would rather pay more and get a FH or 999 resale nearer an MRT station. What size/layout at you looking at?

It is not free for others. It is your own personal 2 car park spaces in the basement of your unit. It's a duplex apartment. Downstairs is the car park spaces plus studio bedroom/toilet. Upstairs is living/dining/kitchen plus 3 bedrooms.
    if buying for own stay whereby u nid 2 car lots and u dunwan to fight wif others for car lots every nite.....its worth it to pay for a personalised car lot

$$ is well spent as long it makes u happy

jus like when we do charity by calling NKF ? do we really feel happy?

i feel alot happier by donating to the old and handicapped i saw on the streets

Personally I don't feel the location is that good. It's not near MRT station. I myself would rather pay more and get a FH or 999 resale nearer an MRT station. What size/layout at you looking at?
    Ya. Not near Mrt. But if it's near then it's will be as crazily priced as KR. Haha. We drive and is for own stay. So not near a mrt is not an issue for us but will probably affect when we decide to sell or rent.

We are looking at 3br. Perhpad stack 1, 10 and 19. Any inputs?

Ya. Not near Mrt. But if it's near then it's will be as crazily priced as KR. Haha. We drive and is for own stay. So not near a mrt is not an issue for us but will probably affect when we decide to sell or rent.

in this area, any other new launches?

i noe whr u come from....1mil budget, 3bedder, relatively new.....vy tough....unless u go for older resale condos

Default 99 years for own stay worth it?

Hi all,

I am looking at 2br unit for own stay. Problem is there are friends who are advising agst it as value of 99LH will drop after every 10 years. And given the dense development, there is hardly any incentive for enbloc by the developer after 20-30 years. So after buying with my hard earned CPF and commiting my next 30 years earning to pay for this, I am actually stuck with a depreciating apartment? Of course, if economy does well, the price should not drop by much, but still the risk is higher than freehold or 999LH isn't it?

Like the place as it is near my parents' house and near main road. I have seen 999 apartments in Glasgow area, the roads are narrow and a bit deserted.

A bit confused with all the different advice given by relatives and friends as well as sales pitch by different agents. Need info from fellow home seekers.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by tally
    Hi all,

I am looking at 2br unit for own stay. Problem is there are friends who are advising agst it as value of 99LH will drop after every 10 years. And given the dense development, there is hardly any incentive for enbloc by the developer after 20-30 years. So after buying with my hard earned CPF and commiting my next 30 years earning to pay for this, I am actually stuck with a depreciating apartment? Of course, if economy does well, the price should not drop by much, but still the risk is higher than freehold or 999LH isn't it?

Like the place as it is near my parents' house and near main road. I have seen 999 apartments in Glasgow area, the roads are narrow and a bit deserted.

A bit confused with all the different advice given by relatives and friends as well as sales pitch by different agents. Need info from fellow home seekers.

Thanks in advance.
    dun tink too much...u r buying a new 99LH project.....so lease decay shd be of ur least concern

haven even build and u tink of enbloc??!?!?!

its not a bad idea to shift house every 5-10yrs rite?

in this area, any other new launches?

i noe whr u come from....1mil budget, 3bedder, relatively new.....vy tough....unless u go for older resale condos
    Our loan approval was for $1.5mil but we don't really wanna stretch ourselves that much so trying to keep to a $1mil budget. And we haven even buy from HDB b4 but what to do? That stupid income ceiling rule.

Beacon heights LH999
    http://www.beaconheights.com.sg/

and Botannia LH999
    http://www.cdl.com.sg/botannia/

Both have similar basement private parking lots for some of their ground floor units. U might want to consider them.

I am not v. familiar with that area. But my relative who has passed by says that Poh Huat Road is very JAMMED in the morning. I suggest you take some time off work to simulate the driving conditions to your work place during peak hours to see how it is.

Quote Originally Posted by tally
    Hi all,

Need info from fellow home seekers.

Thanks in advance.
    Hi tally

My wife and I are looking hard at this project too. If you are keen we can discuss at lengths and share inputs. Two heads are better than one. Hahaha

Our loan approval was for $1.5mil but we don't really wanna stretch ourselves that much so trying to keep to a $1mil budget. And we haven even buy from HDB b4 but what to do? That stupid income ceiling rule.
    hf u try making an appeal to buy EC from developer?

they r more lenient on EC...give it a try bro

dun tink too much...u r buying a new 99LH project.....so lease decay shd be of ur least concern

haven even build and u tink of enbloc??!?!?!

its not a bad idea to shift house every 5-10yrs rite?
    For brand new LH from GLS got no prospect of en bloc as they would be built to the max plot ratio. Somemore this is not in a prime location and no prospect of new MRT station being built near as far as I am aware. I think you can forget abt the en bloc angle.