Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456781318 ... LastLast

Thread: Terrasse (D19, 99 years LH, MCL Land (Serangoon) Pte Ltd)

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    dun tink too much...u r buying a new 99LH project.....so lease decay shd be of ur least concern

haven even build and u tink of enbloc??!?!?!

its not a bad idea to shift house every 5-10yrs rite?
    Hahaha. Have to think long term. Bit as previously mentioned not really en bloc potential due to plot ratio.

Personally I'm a stayer. Don't like to keep shifting house. Haha a lot of rubbish to bring along. Hahah

hf u try making an appeal to buy EC from developer?

they r more lenient on EC...give it a try bro
    Nah. Have an EC near my parets place called beylsa coming up in paris ris. But our dear Hdb is quite firm on income ceiling. Chances are low.

Quote Originally Posted by vinc1281
    Nah. Have an EC near my parets place called beylsa coming up in paris ris. But our dear Hdb is quite firm on income ceiling. Chances are low.
    ok mabe ur income r way above 10k....hehe

marginally above can always try

buy pasir ris la.....nice place leh....TPE,ECP,KPE,PIE.....how to have so many EEEEssss anywhr else

NV residence 3bedder under 1mil! duno still got anot

Quote Originally Posted by chiaberry
    For brand new LH from GLS got no prospect of en bloc as they would be built to the max plot ratio. Somemore this is not in a prime location and no prospect of new MRT station being built near as far as I am aware. I think you can forget abt the en bloc angle.
    So says 99yrs has elapsed. What can happen?

1. Gahmen take back land. We get chase out.

2. Developer top up lease and tear down project to build newer ones?

For those who are not free, you can always use google map's street view to "drive" around the area haa haa...
    http://maps.google.com.sg/

Fellow forumers

Let me know if u like more info on the project. Personally I'm looking at the 3BR and was told selling price should be slightly above 1mil. I'm looking at stack 19. If u guys want to comment on layout I'll gladly put it up.

Hope to share more pointers on this project! Cheers! And have a Great MAY DAY!
    If you are going to stay long term, you should consider the 4-bedder. The 3-bedder seems a bit small although the layout is not bad. It seems a lot of $$$ to you now but in a few years time, when you have kids/maid etc, you will appreciate the extra space. Since your combined incomes are not bad, I think over long term should buy a bigger place. I agree being close to Rosyth is a good move for the future when you have kids. If poss, try for a unit not facing the main road (noisy).

Once your first kid is registered in Rosyth, you can consider to move out to a better location (finances permitting) nearer to the transport so that you don't have to be their chauffeur when they are in secondary sch.

So says 99yrs has elapsed. What can happen?

1. Gahmen take back land. We get chase out.

2. Developer top up lease and tear down project to build newer ones?
    It's hard for me to imagine a condo can last for more than 50 years here and still retain its glory and liveable conditions.

Since within this few years there are so many 99LH condos launched, the owners will probably end up fighting with other 99LH condo owners for developers to enbloc their estates in 30-40 years' time.

Only time will tell if they can make $ or breakeven...

point 12 is funny... especially with full condo facilities.

Hahhaha. Interesting.

Coz your belief is in stark contrast to your signature below your nick.

"go for smallest unit?"

But yes for terrase the 3Br is abit small. But also translate to a more affordable quatum.
    Smallest 1bedder
    Smallest 2 bedder
    Smallest 3 bedder
    Smallest 4 bedder
    Smallest penthouses.

Same size but masterbed room must be big, then living room.

if buying for own stay whereby u nid 2 car lots and u dunwan to fight wif others for car lots every nite.....its worth it to pay for a personalised car lot

$$ is well spent as long it makes u happy

jus like when we do charity by calling NKF ? do we really feel happy?

i feel alot happier by donating to the old and handicapped i saw on the streets
    Ur logic makes no sense, it's free for all and why should u pay in the psf? Maybe developer can quantify each lot and sell individually which I can accept, with preference given to adjacent unit owners.

Penthouse dun have that 2 lots assigned and ur logic if true, then these are better than penthouses which I doubt so.

Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1984
    Ur logic makes no sense, it's free for all and why should u pay in the psf? Maybe developer can quantify each lot and sell individually which I can accept, with preference given to adjacent unit owners.

Penthouse dun have that 2 lots assigned and ur logic if true, then these are better than penthouses which I doubt so.
    ??

u got designated car lots just outside ur main door.....whereas others goto fight for choiced lots.....some will claim tat a certain particular lot is theirs.....i hf seen vandalism on other's car jus bcoz others park at their so called designated lot

if u dun own a car ....den definitely doesnt make sense for u to buy such units wif car lots lah....its cater for specific type of buyers....tats y only limited such units

y we nid to argue over such matter in the first plc...LOL

developer build 1,2,3,4 bedders...some wif big patio.....PH wif big roof terrace....

single will say y buy big units....waste $.....

some say y buy ground flr wif patio? for ppl to throw rubbish on ur patio?
    some say y buy PH wif roof terrace? waste $$....suntan upstairs meh?

Ok ok.. Dun intend to argue with u. I agree that it is good. Just that developer should exclude it from sqf area and charge a area marking fee to designate it as your pte use. Better?

Ok ok.. Dun intend to argue with u. I agree that it is good. Just that developer should exclude it from sqf area and charge a area marking fee to designate it as your pte use. Better?
    the px will den be priced higher den other similar sized units too....

the px will den be priced higher den other similar sized units too....
    How's the demand for such units? The quantum is within terraces?

Who wants to stay beside car park lots or err.... I live at the basement car park level room... Sounds good?

They should keep the car park lots and move the room up and expand the living room at least.

How's the demand for such units? The quantum is within terraces?

Who wants to stay beside car park lots or err.... I live at the basement car park level room... Sounds good?

They should keep the car park lots and move the room up and expand the living room at least.
    its smthing like some of the clustered housing lor....not sure hows the total quantum and psf wud be like.....lets see how the developer gona priced it and den we see whether worth it anot

frankly i can't even be bothered with all the new launches today. All future priced and not much incentive to buy now. I would rather buy something i can rent out and collect money now

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    frankly i can't even be bothered with all the new launches today. All future priced and not much incentive to buy now. I would rather buy something i can rent out and collect money now
    True. From an investor point of view.

But there are people like me who buy for own stay so inputs from valued forumers will be greatly appreciated.

But there are people like me who buy for own stay so inputs from valued forumers will be greatly appreciated.
    bro, wat u tink of NV residence?

i tink still got 3+study facing pool which will be minimally affected by future construction

Why u dun want to consider minton ?

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    Why u dun want to consider minton ?
    2bedder at minton oredi ard 900k

Something is very wrong with these 99LH psf pricing in suburb projects nowadays. These psf are those of central places like Newton a few years ago for FH projects. I think we are trapped in a bubble that the government fears to burst.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Something is very wrong with these 99LH psf pricing in suburb projects nowadays. These psf are those of central places like Newton a few years ago for FH projects. I think we are trapped in a bubble that the government fears to burst.
    not yet....quantum still low

wait till they cant shrink the size anymore and psf continues to hit new high.....tat will be the time to RUN

It's a bit risky to enter the residential property market now, unless your pocket is deep and your investment time horizon is long.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    I agree. But people are buying still. The bubble will burst one day, problem is nobody knows when......I think the lowering of LTV for property loans signals the Govt are putting into place measures to reduce the turmoil if/when the bubble bursts. It also protects the banks from taking excessive risks on loans. So investors need to be careful. The risk of the banks is reduced with the CM but the risks to investors is still very real for those who start investing now and have to put down a lot of hard cash for the downpayment. Remember your cash is locked up and not so easy to liquidate this asset (property) if suddenly there is a down turn or you need money for other purposes.

not yet....quantum still low

wait till they cant shrink the size anymore and psf continues to hit new high.....tat will be the time to RUN
    I ran already
    Follow Qwek : "sell on the way up"

Quote Originally Posted by chiaberry
    I agree. But people are buying still. The bubble will burst one day, problem is nobody knows when......I think the lowering of LTV for property loans signals the Govt are putting into place measures to reduce the turmoil if/when the bubble bursts. It also protects the banks from taking excessive risks on loans. So investors need to be careful. The risk of the banks is reduced with the CM but the risks to investors is still very real for those who start investing now and have to put down a lot of hard cash for the downpayment. Remember your cash is locked up and not so easy to liquidate this asset (property) if suddenly there is a down turn or you need money for other purposes.
    LTV is already 40%. Property prices will have to drop by more than 40% for negative equity to happen and bubble to burst. With such a drop, all properties will be affected, not just those bought today. This is because the psychological impact will be just too great and will consequently affect existing properties like a domino effect. No way a brand new condo drop to $1M and existing 20 year old condo still remains at $800K. And yes, HDB prices will drop too.

Quote Originally Posted by fclim
    LTV is already 40%
    LTV 60% lah

LTV 60% lah
    Even LTV at 60%, it will require a drop of more than 40% to get negative equity. Such scenerio is unlikely and when this happens, ALL person holding ANY property will be badly affected.

LTV 60% lah
    "I stand corrected". HaHa. Thanks for pointing it out. Confused with so many changes.

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...-sale-terrasse

the 538sqft 1bedder layout very nice.....

the only thing its not attached toilet....those dual access is better