Page 1 of 20 1234561116 ... LastLast

Thread: Terrasse (D19, 99 years LH, MCL Land (Serangoon) Pte Ltd)

Default Terrasse (D19, 99 years LH, MCL Land (Serangoon) Pte Ltd)

Terrasse @ Hougang is in close proximity to everywhere that matters. Whether it is traveling to work in the Central Business District or simply entertaining you at any of 2 integrated Resorts, all of the desired destinations are just a moment away. Everything that matters to you, to your family, your friends and loved ones are within comfortable reach.

They say a home represents the human psyche. Where you choose to live must express and complement your individuality, desires and innermost self. Presenting Terrasse @ Hougang, the perfect embodiment of class and luxury set in a vibrant atmosphere, awaiting your very presence.

Terrasse @ Hougang truly stands out in the neighborhood, befitting the discerned owner. Have your own slice of reward for all that you have worked for min life because you deserve it. This is where your journey begins.

It is located in a centralized city fringe with affordable low quantum with good rental yield. It is just a few minutes away from Aljuneid MRT and the Paya Lebar MRT Interchange where you have easy access to travel even on a daily basis. It can take way the usual hassles in traveling because of the nearby expressways and mode of traveling. There are a lot of famous eateries nearby that will satisfy you hunger pangs on a busy day. You can choose from many restaurants that would suit your taste and your family’s palate. Get your tummies full in the various food offered there. If you want to enjoy the sun and sand in Integrated Resort or Suntec City, it is just a few minutes’ drive from Terrasse @ Hougang. It will never be a waste of time going there because it is just a few minutes’ drive then you will arrive at your destination.

Terrasse @ Hougang – A Treasure close to heart.

Do you want to be the first to get your choice unit at the best price? Never miss a New Launch event again. Get your latest updates from New Launch Singapore.

Best Regards

New Launch Singapore

Default TERRASSE @ Hougang Avenue 2 / Park Villas Rise, By MCL Land, Launching Soon!

The much-awaited condo launch in Hougang / Serangoon is here. VVIP Preview Registration starts now!

SMS <D19TER> to +65-92993342 to register for VVIP Preview for best price & best choice.

Theme- Organic tropical with beautiful landscaping and greenery and water features ,feel like staying in a landed houses yet with condo facilities! (the facade of each blocks and units will be varies from each other)

Designed by architect AGA (design Hillcrest Villas (Award Winning Project) and Peak @Belmeg)

For more information, feel free to visit http://forsalebydevelopers.weebly.co...serangoon.html

layout quite alright but site plan looks cramped.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter

Within 1km from rosyth school...kiasu parents will snatch like nobody's business...

rosyth is one of the most balloted schools. within 1km also not much help.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Within 1km from rosyth school...kiasu parents will snatch like nobody's business...

i tink ura shd look into this issue...

increase plot ratio without increasing the height limit is the problem....

those boutique apts(5-6storey high).....all super cramped....

rosyth is one of the most balloted schools. within 1km also not much help.
    yeah, potential buyers shd just treat gd schools nearby as a bonus instead of a deciding factor

only 1bedder layout looks good wor...

2bedder's common bedrm so small again

2/3bedder balcony looks big and funny shaped for some....

there are 3 bedders which can fit in queen sized beds in all 3 bedrooms and 4 bedders which can fit in queen beds in all 4 bedrooms. those could be more popular i think?

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    only 1bedder layout looks good wor...

2bedder's common bedrm so small again

2/3bedder balcony looks big and funny shaped for some....

looks like it's *really* the norm to have 11xxsqft as standard 3bd size now

we are going the HK way....

there are 3 bedders which can fit in queen sized beds in all 3 bedrooms and 4 bedders which can fit in queen beds in all 4 bedrooms. those could be more popular i think?
    yeah...not bad too

how much is the indicative...850psf?

wonder wats the selling points

in hk, 1000 sq ft is "luxurious", so sg now become 3 bedroom about 1000 sq ft. still ok if well designed and no wastage i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    looks like it's *really* the norm to have 1000sqft as standard 3bd size now

in hk, 1000 sq ft is "luxurious", so sg now become 3 bedroom about 1000 sq ft. still ok if well designed and no wastage i guess.
    really? by HK standard 1ksqft luxurious? which includes the common lobby area?

Ok lah, there are no bomb shelter, no planters and no bay windows. so 1000sqft still ok vs the old designs 1200sqft which include 200sqft for these.

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    looks like it's *really* the norm to have 11xxsqft as standard 3bd size now

3 bedroom premium units in the Minton 1335sqft with unblocked views are still available for your selection...

Quote Originally Posted by shawnabc77
    Terrasse @ Hougang is in close proximity to everywhere that matters. Whether it is traveling to work in the Central Business District or simply entertaining you at any of 2 integrated Resorts, all of the desired destinations are just a moment away. Everything that matters to you, to your family, your friends and loved ones are within comfortable reach.

They say a home represents the human psyche. Where you choose to live must express and complement your individuality, desires and innermost self. Presenting Terrasse @ Hougang, the perfect embodiment of class and luxury set in a vibrant atmosphere, awaiting your very presence.

Terrasse @ Hougang truly stands out in the neighborhood, befitting the discerned owner. Have your own slice of reward for all that you have worked for min life because you deserve it. This is where your journey begins.

It is located in a centralized city fringe with affordable low quantum with good rental yield. It is just a few minutes away from Aljuneid MRT and the Paya Lebar MRT Interchange where you have easy access to travel even on a daily basis. It can take way the usual hassles in traveling because of the nearby expressways and mode of traveling. There are a lot of famous eateries nearby that will satisfy you hunger pangs on a busy day. You can choose from many restaurants that would suit your taste and your family’s palate. Get your tummies full in the various food offered there. If you want to enjoy the sun and sand in Integrated Resort or Suntec City, it is just a few minutes’ drive from Terrasse @ Hougang. It will never be a waste of time going there because it is just a few minutes’ drive then you will arrive at your destination.

Terrasse @ Hougang – A Treasure close to heart.

Do you want to be the first to get your choice unit at the best price? Never miss a New Launch event again. Get your latest updates from New Launch Singapore.

Best Regards

New Launch Singapore
    It is just a few minutes away from Aljuneid MRT and the Paya Lebar MRT Interchange???

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshinto80
    It is just a few minutes away from Aljuneid MRT and the Paya Lebar MRT Interchange???
    this guy anyhow cut and paste one lor...just dun bother to read

really? by HK standard 1ksqft luxurious? which includes the common lobby area?
    In HK, if it's 1200 sq ft or more, they are classified as 'luxury apartments'

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix
    In HK, if it's 1200 sq ft or more, they are classified as 'luxury apartments'
    which includes how many % common lobby area?

which includes how many % common lobby area?
    i dun think it includes any...

yeah...not bad too

how much is the indicative...850psf?

wonder wats the selling points
    Dun think so cheap leh. Some agent in propertyguru put $1000+ psf

So ex?! Its not near any mrt station at all. Kovan and Hougang MRT all more than 1km away.

I am looking at hougang area because it should be cheaper than many other areas. May i know if this is freehold? Thks.

ANy advice kovan or hougang is better? Value for money? thks.

Quote Originally Posted by Montaigne
    I am looking at hougang area because it should be cheaper than many other areas. May i know if this is freehold? Thks.

ANy advice kovan or hougang is better? Value for money? thks.
    If I'm not mistaken, this is a 99 year leasehold. Anyway, D19 like Hougang is cheaper than all CCR and most RCR projects but in OCR, it is climbing. It used to be hovering at 800 to 1000psf just 2 years back. Now, most of the new projects are commanding 1100psf. Personally, I feel that developers are rushing to buy D19 lands to sell coz they think can make money. Prices are rising so if you plan to buy, be quick. Honestly, at $1100 psf, I'd rather take a unit at D13 Potong Pasir at $1200 psf. Hmmm... Consider!

Default Guess

Make a guess at px?

Shall be higher than hedges park?

My pick - 2 bed 950psf
    3 bed 900 psf
    4 bed 875 psf

I guess psf should be slightly higher than the minton and around what H2O residence is selling now given their similar compact unit concept.
    1000 psf for 1 bedroom
    950psf for 2 bedroom
    900psf for 3 bedroom

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    I guess psf should be slightly higher than the minton and around what H2O residence is selling now given their similar compact unit concept.
    1000 psf for 1 bedroom
    950psf for 2 bedroom
    900psf for 3 bedroom

guess correctly got price anot?

I was eyeing the Duplex 4 bedder with underground parking space for 2 cars. The agent said indicative pricing around 900+. But the price not confirmed yet. It's not that near MRT. Developer will provide shuttle bus to MRT for first year (was what I was told). The agent said will email me the plans but yet to do so.