Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Feng Shui?

User Info Menu

Default Feng Shui?

Anyone knows abt feng shui? How do u feel about triangular plots of land? How about those condo design where a bedroom door faces the toilet door?

User Info Menu

My fengshui master told me for an irregular shape [U]apartments[/U] (one with alot of odd angles) its "fire" in nature and for pple whose ba zhi does not complement fire, the occupants will be bad tempered and quarrelsome....

I have view an apartments where the masterbed is placed directly opposite the toilet and that the owner have installed a sliding "feature" wall to conceal it, not sure if its driven by fengshui though...

Exalted

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Movehouseloh
    My fengshui master told me for an irregular shape [U]apartments[/U] (one with alot of odd angles) its "fire" in nature and for pple whose ba zhi does not complement fire, the occupants will be bad tempered and quarrelsome....

I have view an apartments where the masterbed is placed directly opposite the toilet and that the owner have installed a sliding "feature" wall to conceal it, not sure if its driven by fengshui though...
    fengshui is all in our mind

i only noe tat my temper gets hot together wif the weather......if ur house r cooler and breezier....den less hot tempered u will be

Junior

User Info Menu

If you believe in fengshui there will be no end to it. Every house will have some favourable and unfavourable aspects. And you will have to take professional advice for everyone in the house with respect to where they sleep, where they study etc etc. The more you consult and read, the more your mind will be taken up by these fengshui matters and it can threaten to take over your life and you will run your life by the FS master. So consider if you want to take on their beliefs or not. It will be almost like a "religion". If you are serious, then please consult a FS master regarding these matters. Don't rely on us forum members or you may get wrong or inappropriate advice.

Exalted

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chiaberry
    If you believe in fengshui there will be no end to it. Every house will have some favourable and unfavourable aspects. And you will have to take professional advice for everyone in the house with respect to where they sleep, where they study etc etc. The more you consult and read, the more your mind will be taken up by these fengshui matters and it can threaten to take over your life and you will run your life by the FS master. So consider if you want to take on their beliefs or not. It will be almost like a "religion". If you are serious, then please consult a FS master regarding these matters. Don't rely on us forum members or you may get wrong or inappropriate advice.
    imagine u got a big family.....how isit possible to find a ppty tat suits all family members....FSM will say must buy these and tat and do these and tat to 'counter' the effect blah blah....

to me, FSM is the biggest conman.....i even heard rumours about agts tipping FSM to recommend their units to clients who believe in FS....

no offend to FS believers....jus not my cup of tea

User Info Menu

My feedback is just my 2 cents worth...certainly there are believers vs. non believers...

Rule is not to let fengshui impact your life in impractical ways, it meant to enhance and not rule your life...

Senior

User Info Menu

Is there any house nos. that people should avoid?

Senior

User Info Menu

I used to think #04-04 is a lousy number but was told by my agent that there are some people who actually asked specifically for this number so I guess there is no lousy unit number any more. Crap to some but treasure to others!

OCR properties going to crash!

User Info Menu

Ai yoh, those you met are FS con-man is it?

My FSM said where got a property must suit all family members? A good FS house is good for everybody, not just for somebody of some ba zi. Example, got face West direct sun property good FS one for some people mah? Some people need and will benefit from the West Sun heat without air-con meh?

Please be careful and get a good FSM (there are many con-men around).

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    imagine u got a big family.....how isit possible to find a ppty tat suits all family members....FSM will say must buy these and tat and do these and tat to 'counter' the effect blah blah....

to me, FSM is the biggest conman.....i even heard rumours about agts tipping FSM to recommend their units to clients who believe in FS....

no offend to FS believers....jus not my cup of tea

OCR properties going to crash!

User Info Menu

This has nothing to do with FS, but more to do with superstition.

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    I [B][COLOR=Red]used to think #04-04 is a lousy number[/COLOR][/B] but was told by my agent that there are some people who actually asked specifically for this number so I guess there is no lousy unit number any more. Crap to some but treasure to others!

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast