Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: One Leicester (D13, Freehold, by Centrepoint Homes)

Unregistered* Guest

CP Homes preview this weekend . There will be some crowd at showroom and carpark. Their asking price potentially average $880 psf . OL potential sellers can hang out your asking $PSF outside your bay windows in big prominent cardboards. The crowd at the showroom can see your asking price. If interested, sellers can team up together to hang one big banner.

(At own risk, Not sure whether it is legal though)

Unregistered* Guest

I think u just need one big banner at the side of your buliding facing the showroom......."Freehold".....

OL Supporter Guest

Banner on Sale at OL. One metre at S$80

Colour one Additional S$20

HEhe

Unregistered13 Guest

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered*
    CP Homes preview this weekend . There will be some crowd at showroom and carpark. Their asking price potentially average $880 psf . OL potential sellers can hang out your asking $PSF outside your bay windows in big prominent cardboards. The crowd at the showroom can see your asking price. If interested, sellers can team up together to hang one big banner.

(At own risk, Not sure whether it is legal though)
    Why should we sell our OL at $8xx psf when W28 is selling at $880psf? I went to the showflat today, seems like the 2 bedrms are selling very well. And mine u, the 2 bedrooms are selling at $9xx psf!!!

I think our units can go up to 1200psf very soon.

Unregistered* Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered13
    Why should we sell our OL at $8xx psf when W28 is selling at $880psf? I went to the showflat today, seems like the 2 bedrms are selling very well. And mine u, the 2 bedrooms are selling at $9xx psf!!!

There will always be undercutting by various sellers. Pple sell for various reasons; some are motivated, some are just testing the market. With the buyer-seller standoff and cautious sentiment, there will be a wide range of $psf and undercutting at OL unless sellers are willing to band together to bring up the price.

dun joke lar Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered13

Dream on!

Prime River Valley posh and happening area only selling $1500 psf for brand new Wharf Residence.

Your area can hit $1200psf? HAHAHAHAH joke of the year!

BP Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dun joke lar
    Dream on!

Prime River Valley posh and happening area only selling $1500 psf for brand new Wharf Residence.

Your area can hit $1200psf? HAHAHAHAH joke of the year!
    Reaching $1000psf will be possible at OL given the MRT stn and proximity to City and Expressways.

UnregĄstered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by iridrium
    Don't think you have painted an accurate picture by drawing out only two transactions to compare.

Jun 08 at $590psf is unit #10-09, this is the same unit that transacted at in March for $885psf. The seller who sold it lost $340,360 within 3 months. There could be a host of reasons why it was sold so low and we may never know.

On the other side of the penny, the rest of the subsales in 2008 transacted above $800psf, with the exception of the May 08 transaction at $798psf for unit #02-01, I suspect that has to do with it being locatin in the lower level than any other reasons.

Overall, most of the subsellers earned a profit around the region of $200k +-.

May not be right to claim the market is down because of one transaction.
    Talking cock!
    I don't live in or near OL also know you talked cock.

#10-09 was bought for $590psf with DPS in 2006. The caveat was lodged lately. It was sold off for $885psf for a profit. There is no loss for OL subsale or resale so far.

Get your facts right before you talk cock!

Unregistered* Guest

Quote Originally Posted by UnregĄstered
    Talking cock!
    I don't live in or near OL also know you talked cock.

#10-09 was bought for $590psf with DPS in 2006. The caveat was lodged lately. It was sold off for $885psf for a profit. There is no loss for OL subsale or resale so far.

Get your facts right before you talk cock!
    Wah lau, a bit slow right. People already figured out 3 weeks ago and now then u figure out. Still have cheek to point out now.

So slow don't need to queue at property showroom or auction lah. Sure can get a choice unit 3 weeks later one

Unregistered* Guest

Or maybe u should set your alarm clock 3 weeks earlier

UN Guest

Thumbs down

Whoever is willing to pay $800psf and more for a HDB look alike development must be out of his/her mind! Not worth any penny...

Nil Guest

Or maybe u should set your alarm clock 3 weeks earlier
    Should be alarm cock.

The guy keeps a male chicken in his backyard to wake him up and talks to it everyday. Anyway he is too busy multi-tasking and leaving his "Talk cock" trademark in other thread than to take note of you.

UnregĄstered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by UN
    Whoever is willing to pay $800psf and more for a HDB look alike development must be out of his/her mind! Not worth any penny...
    Yes yes. Should pay $400psf for a HDB flat. It is worth more.

Goodbye Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Yes yes. Should pay $400psf for a HDB flat. It is worth more.
    Pay $0psf for sleeping on the street is the best.

Deborah Guest

Default Wanted: Intero/ Platinum Edge/ 1Leicester/ Blossoms!!

There will always be undercutting by various sellers. Pple sell for various reasons; some are motivated, some are just testing the market. With the buyer-seller standoff and cautious sentiment, there will be a wide range of $psf and undercutting at OL unless sellers are willing to band together to bring up the price.
    Hi there! Anyone selling their unit at Intero/ 1Leicester/ Platinum Edge/ Blossoms/ Parc Modrian/ apt or hse in the area??? I have buyers!! Recently Fully Sold out Casa Meya and have many who did not buy a unit @ Casa Meya and is looking for a property in the area + I am still getting New enquirers every wk fr ppl wanting to buy a hse/apt here. So, IF YOU ARE THINKING OF SELLING. Pls Call Me 91160039 Deborah (Linkvest) [email protected]

Owners Wanting to rent out their unit? I will be delighted to assist

dtyjndg Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah
    Hi there! Anyone selling their unit at Intero/ 1Leicester/ Platinum Edge/ Blossoms/ Parc Modrian/ apt or hse in the area??? I have buyers!! Recently Fully Sold out Casa Meya and have many who did not buy a unit @ Casa Meya and is looking for a property in the area + I am still getting New enquirers every wk fr ppl wanting to buy a hse/apt here. So, IF YOU ARE THINKING OF SELLING. Pls Call Me 91160039 Deborah (Linkvest) [email protected]

gfbgfb Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dtyjndg

ghmjmmb Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah

ICE Guest

Default IDIOT!

I'm OL owner,have 2 units in OL,staying comfortably cause of the area near amenities,MRT,many units rented ,3rms min $4K/mth to expat,european...good neighbour,peaceful living...I think the above idiot who said 'Ol is a lousy investment" should use his brain and properly doesn't own a condo unit before.

Construction price high,HDB 4rm 20+ yrs flat,potong pasir selling for $350K above.
    This area after the 2010 election,price sure go up,casa meya selling at $1000/psf when launched.
    Good city area,selling at min $800+psf.Use your brain and think! the URA transaction $590psf or $635psf for OL ,do u think is possible!..they may have some internal reasons for the cheap price.

D12 new condo min is $800psf,price will go up when 2010 after IR and election.Heard that government are going to build office building near the MRT.Prime area D11, already very compact,they're extending it to D12 and D13 that's y they are spending $$ to build woodville interchange.
    Price may go up to $1000-$1100psf.

Stop putting negative comment in OL if u don't know about the property market in singapore.Study hard in singapore economics then give comment!And if you are those sour grape,then pity u but face the facts that u don't have such life to live in private.Stupid idiot!

bh100% Guest

then BH whch is nearer to town than OL must be a good buy.
    Quote Originally Posted by ICE
    I'm OL owner,have 2 units in OL,staying comfortably cause of the area near amenities,MRT,many units rented ,3rms min $4K/mth to expat,european...good neighbour,peaceful living...I think the above idiot who said 'Ol is a lousy investment" should use his brain and properly doesn't own a condo unit before.

Construction price high,HDB 4rm 20+ yrs flat,potong pasir selling for $350K above.
    This area after the 2010 election,price sure go up,casa meya selling at $1000/psf when launched.
    Good city area,selling at min $800+psf.Use your brain and think! the URA transaction $590psf or $635psf for OL ,do u think is possible!..they may have some internal reasons for the cheap price.

D12 new condo min is $800psf,price will go up when 2010 after IR and election.Heard that government are going to build office building near the MRT.Prime area D11, already very compact,they're extending it to D12 and D13 that's y they are spending $$ to build woodville interchange.

Stop putting negative comment in OL if u don't know about the property market in singapore.Study hard in singapore economics then give comment!And if you are those sour grape,then pity u but face the facts that u don't have such life to live in private.Stupid idiot!

Unregistered1234 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bh100%
    then BH whch is nearer to town than OL must be a good buy.
    BH location still not so good. So far in the dark dark ST Michael rd. Not good for investment, own stay may be. Expat think of 3 min walk to MRT not 15 -20 walks thru all kind of places to reacb BK MRT or PP MRT. Simple logic....

expat's choice Guest

expats want it near town and BH nearer than OL, as simple as that...

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered1234
    BH location still not so good. So far in the dark dark ST Michael rd. Not good for investment, own stay may be. Expat think of 3 min walk to MRT not 15 -20 walks thru all kind of places to reacb BK MRT or PP MRT. Simple logic....

true Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered1234
    agree. the long walk out to the main road, passing dark and shady places also puts me off bh.

bh observer Guest

you don't even need to walk along At Michael Rd to get to MRT. Shows you don't know the area well

Quote Originally Posted by true
    agree. the long walk out to the main road, passing dark and shady places also puts me off bh.

Unregistered789 Guest

True, very true.

A leisure 15min walk from boon keng MRT to BH, which some in this forum could do briskly within 8 mins.
    Out of station, one must walk under a few HDB blocks, cross bridge over longkang, pass by an orphanage, cross a road, pass by a POSB atm, enter intp a nice pathway between 2 rows of jumbo HDB flats, hit a open air carpark, another church and finally BH showroom.... reasonably 15 min.

Quote Originally Posted by bh observer
    you don't even need to walk along At Michael Rd to get to MRT. Shows you don't know the area well

Quote Originally Posted by ICE

Hello ICE,

Where you got info that govt will build ofc bldg near MRT? If so, it is good news for OL owners.

ice Guest

Quote Originally Posted by yeo
    Hello ICE,

Where you got info that govt will build ofc bldg near MRT? If so, it is good news for OL owners.
    From few agents..... and have heard that near blossom a new international sch is begin build.

recession. Guest

Told everyone already, we are going into a recession.

Unregisteredaja Guest

so? Got money scared what?
    Quote Originally Posted by recession.
    Told everyone already, we are going into a recession.

Talking One Leicester

I'm looking to buy a 3-BR unit for own stay. Please contact via PM should you have any unit for sale. Thanks.