Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Aljunied GRC taken over by WP, which are the properties there?

Exalted

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fafalulu
    Geylang red light district belongs to which electoral division? Aljunied or mountbatten?
    I tink under kallang grc.... Defintely not mountbatten as its separated by guillemard

Senior

User Info Menu

SM said last nite that he will fulfill our wishes. Collating petition to request for shelter and a community club at my estate for the elderly and youngs. Strike the metal when it is hot!
    Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Mine worse.... Throughout the all 9 days.... I nvr see any of them face to face.... Only see pap van drove past.... Haha

Exalted

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sh
    NSP's platform was on alleviating the the plight of the poor. Don't think that resonates with the affluent in Mountbatten. They should have focused more on the national issues, accountability, political freedom etc.

Having said that, PAP's usual carrot of "upgrading" doesn't work on the SMC either....
    WP most successful this time.... Anywhr aso produce gd results.... Poor or rich all buy into 1st world parliament!!

Senior

User Info Menu

LTK is an opportunist. There goes to show that a president scholar also cannot compete with him. The dormitory saga at Serangoon Garden may have affected the results of the GRC badly.
    WP most successful this time.... Anywhr aso produce gd results.... Poor or rich all buy into 1st world parliament!!

Exalted

User Info Menu

Just pray codriver n driver can coexist harmoniously....

If wp motive is purely to expand like playing RISK, we r PAWNED

Bricks & Mortar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    LTK is an opportunist. There goes to show that a president scholar also cannot compete with him. The dormitory saga at Serangoon Garden may have affected the results of the GRC badly.
    Many long time PAP faithful there who are retiring or retirees were upset..., and these people normally dun 4get so easily....

Senior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Yah....the papers said that the serangoon garden ward has the worst votes for pap.

Senior

User Info Menu

I am sure they have a strategy. If PAP does not listen to their views, it will be posted to the Singaporeans. That is about accountability. They will have to co-exist or integrate.
    Just pray codriver n driver can coexist harmoniously....

If wp motive is purely to expand like playing RISK, we r PAWNED

Junior

User Info Menu

mountbatten rich also not happy with all the CM by MBT , why would they wan to vote for pap. Old airport road hawker also not happy, left who voting for pap ? New citizen who stays there..

Senior

User Info Menu

Residents of some new and old HDB flats between the hawker centre may vote for them as their flats are upgraded and coupled with an mrt stn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    mountbatten rich also not happy with all the CM by MBT , why would they wan to vote for pap. Old airport road hawker also not happy, left who voting for pap ? New citizen who stays there..