Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 114

Thread: Aljunied GRC taken over by WP, which are the properties there?

  1. #51
    I sell Cheese Pie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    These middle class folks in Serangoon think they got their revenge? Wait till they see what the next 5 years hold for them.

    I have a feeling that their property prices will drop until they buay jin chu

  2. #52
    Junior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    It's possible that Govt will make them repent until they buay tahan, then call early elections so that they can vote PAP back in. Remember.....there is a young Emperor in the wings who is waiting to be brought into Parliament so they probably won't wait the full 5 years before the next GE.

  3. #53
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    At most that area constitute another 2000 votes and winning by 13000 votes, it won't make any difference to the result even if next GE comes early..

  4. #54
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irisng
    Same, I don't even see the opposition face at all. Our RC is very active, they always organise some events for the residents and our MP was always there to join the residents, I ever see him singing and dancing with the residents, enjoying himself, a joyous person.

    irisng
    you just joined this forum ah ...April 2011 ???

    so your RC organised alot of activities and your MP there ?

    got invite the Opp or not ?
    if not how do you expect Opp to be there ?
    gate crash ?
    scarly MP call police how ?? they very good at that wor ...every little small thing call police

    as if our police force is there for our PAP's MP to use only ...

  5. #55
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geylang OKT
    These middle class folks in Serangoon think they got their revenge? Wait till they see what the next 5 years hold for them.

    I have a feeling that their property prices will drop until they buay jin chu
    in the first place the prop prices there hasnt gone up as much as other area also lah

    so no big deal


    my friend staying in S garden for last 12 yrs ...said his landed house , prices only up last year ... from 06-09/10 he said hardly see any big move

    maybe thats why they tulan ... voted PAP ..prices also never really go up ... and yet hear PAP threaten people that if vote for OPP their prop price will be affected ( down obviously)

  6. #56
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    irisng
    you just joined this forum ah ...April 2011 ???

    so your RC organised alot of activities and your MP there ?

    got invite the Opp or not ?
    if not how do you expect Opp to be there ?
    gate crash ?
    scarly MP call police how ?? they very good at that wor ...every little small thing call police

    as if our police force is there for our PAP's MP to use only ...

    Activities are organised very frequently almost every month for many years. Not knowing whether is there any opposition or not, so how to know the name of the opposition party.

    I know quite a lot of Singaporeans are very unhappy with PAP on certain issues and I might be one of them too. I don't know anything about politics and I'm not interested. I'm just stating what I have seen. Frankly speaking, PAP has done quite a lot of things for Singapore and there might have some issues that to the PAP, as long as it helps the economy grow, they will just carry on but to Singaporeans, these are big issues because it affect us personally.

    Well, having 1 or 2 oppositions in the Parliament is okay, at least they can help us to speak up but too many oppositions, I'm afraid that it might affect our economy growth.

  7. #57
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sing
    Activities are organised very frequently almost every month for many years. Not knowing whether is there any opposition or not, so how to know the name of the opposition party.

    I know quite a lot of Singaporeans are very unhappy with PAP on certain issues and I might be one of them too. I don't know anything about politics and I'm not interested. I'm just stating what I have seen. Frankly speaking, PAP has done quite a lot of things for Singapore and there might have some issues that to the PAP, as long as it helps the economy grow, they will just carry on but to Singaporeans, these are big issues because it affect us personally.

    Well, having 1 or 2 oppositions in the Parliament is okay, at least they can help us to speak up but too many oppositions, I'm afraid that it might affect our economy growth.

    SING = IRISING ?

    you signed up using different identity ??

  8. #58
    Exalted

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Most landed enjoy big jump last yr too.... Srgn is not isolated

  9. #59
    Junior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sing
    Activities are organised very frequently almost every month for many years. Not knowing whether is there any opposition or not, so how to know the name of the opposition party.

    I know quite a lot of Singaporeans are very unhappy with PAP on certain issues and I might be one of them too. I don't know anything about politics and I'm not interested. I'm just stating what I have seen. Frankly speaking, PAP has done quite a lot of things for Singapore and there might have some issues that to the PAP, as long as it helps the economy grow, they will just carry on but to Singaporeans, these are big issues because it affect us personally.

    Well, having 1 or 2 oppositions in the Parliament is okay, at least they can help us to speak up but too many oppositions, I'm afraid that it might affect our economy growth.
    Economic growth is not affected by Opposition but by First World status.

    First World nations should not expect 15% growth every year anymore.

    Taking PAP reasoning and burning it like talisman and drinking with water is not the way to go for future generations.

    Mr Hum who heckled at Lim Hwee Hua during elections at Serangoon Gardens has the last laugh.

  10. #60
    Exalted

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Sian sti green... No short term gains

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •