Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Aljunied GRC taken over by WP, which are the properties there?

Senior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix
    When all landed experienced their big jump, what was the percentage 'enjoyed' by the residents of Serangoon Gardens? I got a friend who bought his semi-D around 1.5M 1 year+ ago, dunno if it's worth 3M now??
    S Gdn landed was still very much dead in 2006/7 ...
    probably only in late 2009, to mid 2010 that we saw some upward revision in psf ...

while surprisingly... pasir panjang was the first to register 1000 psf for a new landed in 2007 ...

Exalted

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix
    When all landed experienced their big jump, what was the percentage 'enjoyed' by the residents of Serangoon Gardens? I got a friend who bought his semi-D around 1.5M 1 year+ ago, dunno if it's worth 3M now??
    not all such big jump la....depends on entry px too.....

I SAD ARGH!!! condo nvr jump so much! VOTE FOR OPPOSITION!!!!!!!!!!

Exalted

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    probably only in late 2009, to mid 2010 that we saw some upward revision in psf ...

while surprisingly... pasir panjang was the first to register 1000 psf for a new landed in 2007 ...
    got jump in prices ppl bey song!!1 tats y vote for opposition! bcoz their frens and relatives like me nvr enjoy such big jump!!!! UNFAIR!

vote for opposition!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exalted

User Info Menu

ban PR from buying Landed at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tell PR to buy 99LH landed! HAHA

User Info Menu

tioh.. before june 2007, when I was house hunting, can easily get a landed below < 450-480 psf if I remember correctly... now really boh liao...

Senior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stl67
    tioh.. before june 2007, when I was house hunting, can easily get a landed below < 450-480 psf if I remember correctly... now really boh liao...

still have

i thinik its 480 psf ...FH ......

8000 sqft land .... asking 3.8 mio ....

near Kranji cemetery

i am not kidding

Senior

User Info Menu

still have

i thinik its 480 psf ...FH ......

8000 sqft land .... asking 3.8 mio ....

near Kranji cemetery

i am not kidding
    Oh the Jln Bumbong/Jln Rasok there, where bukit villas is. But the location is really bird don't lay eggs place. haa haa.

User Info Menu

serangoon gardens is pretty crowded. A lot of units so a lot of competition between sellers.

+ the workers dorm. now go under opposition....

Junior

User Info Menu

That is correct. Maslow's hierachy of needs here. Once you're well-fed with basic need achieved, u think about self-actualisation and contribution to society and personal diginity. Most of the opposition parties underpolled at HDB flats and overpolled at private estates. I won't say "rich people" - rich people who are the PAP Ministers at Tg Pagar GRC no one dare to fight. But based on feedback, the upper middle class areas like Bukit Timah, Holland, Serangoon Gardens, Hillview, East Coast condos etc apparently has strong opposition votes.

Quote Originally Posted by wenqing
    Base on reports, ironically many rich people at Serangoon Gardens, Condos at Aljunied GRC and East Coast GRC who voted for WP.

It was the the HDB people that voted PAP.

Many Ferraris and Lambos were seen at WP Rallies.

Exalted

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    That is correct. Maslow's hierachy of needs here. Once you're well-fed with basic need achieved, u think about self-actualisation and contribution to society and personal diginity. Most of the opposition parties underpolled at HDB flats and overpolled at private estates. I won't say "rich people" - rich people who are the PAP Ministers at Tg Pagar GRC no one dare to fight. But based on feedback, the upper middle class areas like Bukit Timah, Holland, Serangoon Gardens, Hillview, East Coast condos etc apparently has strong opposition votes.
    govt released the voting patterns liao?

u conclude based on wat?