Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Aljunied GRC taken over by WP, which are the properties there?

Junior

User Info Menu

yeap, i saw many new citizen staying there. heard many locals cash out fr dakota hdb rising hdb.

condos around Lor Chuan and Upp Serangoon also falls under Aljunied. Pls consider these as well. Literally, huge GRC estate to cover by WP...

It's the VOICE in the parliament..

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Mine worse.... Throughout the all 9 days.... I nvr see any of them face to face.... Only see pap van drove past.... Haha
    Same, I don't even see the opposition face at all. Our RC is very active, they always organise some events for the residents and our MP was always there to join the residents, I ever see him singing and dancing with the residents, enjoying himself, a joyous person.

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fafalulu
    Geylang red light district belongs to which electoral division? Aljunied or mountbatten?
    It belongs to the Marine Parade GRC.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marine_...n_Constituency

Exalted

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by irisng
    It belongs to the Marine Parade GRC.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marine_...n_Constituency
    i tink lor 22 onwards belong to marine parade and those below 22 belong to kallang?

I sell Cheese Pie

User Info Menu

Red light areas are all PAP wards

Re Alunied GRC I believe the upper middle class in the Serangoon Gardens vicinity voted heavily against the ruling party.

gahmen will punish these middle class folks in that area and make them repent for the next 5 years