Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 12345671217222732 ... LastLast

Thread: to Blackjack 21 Trader - waiting for explanation

Yesterday, my 95 years old grandmother told me this 1950 story.

Actually in the 1950, something similar like this happen. City was developing fast and many rich fellow parking empty units. Her neighbor, a young middle income manager was blinded by greed. He innocently bought up 3 units in Orchard road thinking the rental will be good because rates was low. With his $1000 income, he can live comfortably and afford many goodies with his wife and 4 young kids.But he over commit in property because of greed.

5 years later, he kneeled down infront of his house and cried to heaven:

" Whoever caused me to be in this plight, May heaven curse his family and generation ! "

After which, he slammed his head onto the brick wall and died.

Human are very forgetful like what Grandfather Harry said a few days ago la

Ok la I admit la... that kuku bird that made the offer in a few post above is me la. That is how I know la... But I buy for ownstay la....not investment la..

HAHAHHA

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    You see, brother hopeful. The holding power of an investment property is determined by its rental. Rental occupancy is determined by government policy. Minister Mah, my idol, can easily switch off this tap. The point is, are there really so much real shortage in the market ? Are there much much more occupied units than empty units? Or is some rich fellows squating many empty units here without real demand for rental? This is the part that I have to investigate further. From my grassroots, there are quite a number of empty units now.

Like I said, if u are buying for own stay, never mind one. cos 20 years later, sure higher one la.

But if you buying for investment. You thought got rental demand, innocently go and hamtam a few units then later no tenants how har? NOT Many are rich like your humble brother here can tahan empty units ok.

A media report revealed that there are some 10 000 empty units in the market (mostly private since now HDB is through BTO) and some 20 000 more coming into the housing market over the next 2 years (TOP expected soon)...

Somebody said he shall reveal after erection is over..... So lame

ok la ok la... I reveal the truth la... I am a lamer.. The real guru is actually my 95 years old Grandmother Mdm Kwa la.....now you happy bo? It is she that guide me in all my predictions la...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Blackjack21trader = BIG LAMER ( very kiasi one la )

ok la ok la... I reveal the truth la... I am a lamer.. The real guru is actually my 95 years old Grandmother Mdm Kwa la.....now you happy bo? It is she that guide me in all my predictions la...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
    Not funny.....

No matter how u guys flame me. I shall not move. I will only reveal after all my middle income brothers have parked in these empty units at an affordable price first.

I am nobody great...but every Lion shall get a chance ok.... Want to huat, everyone in the Lion City huat together mah... why must the rich become richer only?

If you guys get rich, I also will be richer mah...tio bo ?

So MY LIPS ARE SEALED until my grassroots told me majority of these empty units are occupied first.

Contrary to popular beliefs, much of my wealth is generated via other investment. Property are merely used to hedge inflation only.

However, property is not liquid like other assets. Do you realise last time 10 years ago, property can be pleged as collateral for stock margins?

Now the banks are not willing to do that. The max is 70% for the plege. But for gold, you can try for 7000% borrowing power now.

If you want to buy, buy a few to enjoy the capital gains while you stay with a roof over your head. Not to use it to speculate like stock ok. That is what some Singaporeans are doing, use property investment like stock speculation.

So now become what, a BIG GAMLING DEN isit ?

No way ok!

Goal post shifted

Lets move on

Wah, Blackjack, trying to teach people to read between the lines?
    or trying to teach us logic?

"Actually many rich uncles already parked many units within a project. These are empty units ok. YET they would not even want to share the capital gains and give up one or two to middle income house lookers like your highly respected self ok. Is it fair now that I reveal the reason ? You want these rich uncles like myself to further lock the tap ? They are greedier than you ok...."
    This seems to indicate price will go up higher.

"The holding power of an investment property is determined by its rental. Rental occupancy is determined by government policy. Minister Mah, my idol, can easily switch off this tap. The point is, are there really so much real shortage in the market ? Are there much much more occupied units than empty units? Or is some rich fellows squating many empty units here without real demand for rental? This is the part that I have to investigate further. From my grassroots, there are quite a number of empty units now."
    This seems to indicate that there are many empty units. If many empty units, rental drop, so property price drop.

"No matter how u guys flame me. I shall not move. I will only reveal after all my middle income brothers have parked in these empty units at an affordable price first."
    This contradicts first statement? If rich refuse to let go, how can middle income brothers parked in these empty units? If rich have holding power, empty units won't be rented out?

"So MY LIPS ARE SEALED until my grassroots told me majority of these empty units are occupied first."
    So your Lips are forever sealed?

Wah, this is like the movie "Inception". make me headache, but non the less, make me hooked to see the ending. Just like your explanations, give me headache, but interesting

now he trying to induce ppl to buy gold....

like soros.....and jim......

tat goes to show.....own agenda.....

No matter how u guys flame me. I shall not move. I will only reveal after all my middle income brothers have parked in these empty units at an affordable price first.

I am nobody great...but every Lion shall get a chance ok.... Want to huat, everyone in the Lion City huat together mah... why must the rich become richer only?

If you guys get rich, I also will be richer mah...tio bo ?

So MY LIPS ARE SEALED until my grassroots told me majority of these empty units are occupied first.
    First younsay after erection, now younsaybafter your middle income buyers must get a unit first.... You are funny... Anyway, you think when you tell us, all will go cheongsam to buy? Lol....

US interest rate will only increase after Obama is reelected. All of us know election campaign is supported by Wall Street. Therefore, I don't think interest rate can go up this year. Don't be fooled by Dow's strong showing, in terms of USD value, it is still way below its previous peak.
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    US interest rate will only increase after Obama is reelected. All of us know election campaign is supported by Wall Street. Therefore, I don't think interest rate can go up this year. Don't be fooled by Dow's strong showing, in terms of USD value, it is still way below its previous peak.
    artifically induced inflation figures too due to weak USD

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    now he trying to induce ppl to buy gold....

like soros.....and jim......

tat goes to show.....own agenda.....
    walaueh...brother devilplate, u compare me with soros & jim.. u flatter me la... me no where near them la...anyway i think gold & oil too high liao lor.

u say like dat, i walk machiam got wind like that u know....

walaueh...brother devilplate, u compare me with soros & jim.. u flatter me la... me no where near them la...anyway i think gold & oil too high liao lor.

u say like dat, i walk machiam got wind like that u know....
    ur targeted audience number of 17408 as of now

You see, brother hopeful. The holding power of an investment property is determined by its rental. Rental occupancy is determined by government policy. Minister Mah, my idol, can easily switch off this tap. The point is, are there really so much real shortage in the market ? Are there much much more occupied units than empty units? Or is some rich fellows squating many empty units here without real demand for rental? This is the part that I have to investigate further. From my grassroots, there are quite a number of empty units now.

Like I said, if u are buying for own stay, never mind one. cos 20 years later, sure higher one la.

But if you buying for investment. You thought got rental demand, innocently go and hamtam a few units then later no tenants how har? NOT Many are rich like your humble brother here can tahan empty units ok.

Now this post makes some sense. No rental demand, where got capital gain potential (I am sounding like a singaprean now, even my canadian neighbors told me so).

those rich uncles that have parked their life time savings in four PH condos are going to burn in hell unless the immigration tap is opened again. but given that Yeo has just been boot out, it looks like the tap will be closed even further.

when so many units are unoccupied, where got upside potential?

cfm got empty units....but wats the percentage....nobody knows .....how to noe investors leaving it empty bcoz no rental demand or 2nd holiday home or waiting for higher px

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad
    when so many units are unoccupied, where got upside potential?
    some r deliberately left empty.....so tat its easier for them to sell when they tink time is ripe

some r deliberately left empty.....so tat its easier for them to sell when they tink time is ripe
    some rich thai people did the same before the 1997-98 crisis. You know what happened to them and the general condo market afterward. Not saying we are in the same boat, but there is some resemblance here.

some rich thai people did the same before the 1997-98 crisis. You know what happened to them and the general condo market afterward. Not saying we are in the same boat, but there is some resemblance here.
    in any market condition, surely got empty units.....bcoz its hassle for them to rent it out.....they might as well leave it vacant upon TOP and wait for their target px to be met

again, they keep it vacant...so tat can artifically induced a reduction of rental supply and thus drive up rental yield and leads to cap again waiting for a carrot head to bite

in any market condition, surely got empty units.....bcoz its hassle for them to rent it out.....they might as well leave it vacant upon TOP and wait for their target px to be met
    true. but that would be the minority. now too many units are left unoccupied for one to feel comfortable buying. I went to see the cascadia, it felt like a ghost town.

Quote Originally Posted by CCR
    First younsay after erection, now younsaybafter your middle income buyers must get a unit first.... You are funny... Anyway, you think when you tell us, all will go cheongsam to buy? Lol....

aiyo..brother CCR... me just a small fry la. u think i can predict and compel u guys to cheong meh? all i have predicted about the markets are all information collected from the grassroots,my grandmother and my rich uncles lah.. I merely post them here faster than the mass media only.

i will not ask anyone to cheong one...oni share share mah... but pls la...i cannot say one...i say the developers & agents sure use it to their advantage and then i HAI SI LANG la.....

true. but that would be the minority. now too many units are left unoccupied for one to feel comfortable buying. I went to see the cascadia, it felt like a ghost town.
    i oso went to one other project la.. same feeling la....but mayb i saw is real ghost la....

ya....interest rate low low.....

many choose to wait for their dream rental yield to come.....once u rent out cheaply, u will not be able to offload it until the tenancy expires

too many faked talents.....CCR rental demand just not there to support the current supply....

whereas HDB whole unit rental is most sought after now

aiyo..brother CCR... me just a small fry la. u think i can predict and compel u guys to cheong meh? all i have predicted about the markets are all information collected from the grassroots,my grandmother and my rich uncles lah.. I merely post them here faster than the mass media only.

i will not ask anyone to cheong one...oni share share mah... but pls la...i cannot say one...i say the developers & agents sure use it to their advantage and then i HAI SI LANG la.....
    u oredi said u gathered info from ur grassroots.....namely agts, developers(rich uncles) and ur imaginary ah mah....

which means they know better den u.....

so how r they gona use it to their advantage since they oredi noe and noe better den u?!?!

i oso went to one other project la.. same feeling la....but mayb i saw is real ghost la....
    Is the project you visited rivergate or trillium? haha, both felt like a temple in the middle of the night when apparitions left their lairs to hunt for the next victims.

many choose to wait for their dream rental yield to come.....once u rent out cheaply, u will not be able to offload it until the tenancy expires

too many faked talents.....CCR rental demand just not there to support the current supply....

Yah, CCR rental yield low (STI at 3k only), HDB rental yield high because all the new PRs/citizens we brought in last few years all can only afford HDB or at most mass market condos.
    Ride at your own risk !!!

true. I am just thinking that there is no market price index for condos in prime areas. if there were, it would've registered a negative return of at least 30% before the election, and probably 50% afterward. the serenity you are seeing now is fake. everyone is waiting for the next shoe to drop.